Non-Violent Jan 6 Protester Commits Suicide, Inside Capitol for 20 Minutes After Pushed in by Crowd

Why lie?

Supposedly you claim Trump was awful in so many ways so why go along with the obvious lies.

And what about those hundreds of factories, you have no name and dates?
Nope, I like Trump. Cheney and her so called Jan 6 commission is nothing but a witch hunt.

In jail for more than a year. After, we now know, the doors were buzzed open from the inside by the Capitol Police. Matt Perna killed himself after pleading guilty to non-violent charges, but then being visited by the FBI and told they would be pursuing additional charges. His family said "he couldn't take it another day."

Non-Violent Jan 6 Protester Commits Suicide, Inside Capitol for 20 Minutes After Pushed in by Crowd

Non-Violent Jan 6 Defendant Matthew Perna Commits Suicide, Family Confirms

non-violent-jan-6-defendant-matthew-perna-commits-suicide-family-confirms.jpg
What Stupid Joe has done to the 1/6 patriots is enough reason to impeach that blubbering idiot. He is not God and when his body catches up with his mental ability I'm sure God will be telling him that. Add that to his pooping on the Pope I'm sure Hell will be a lot hotter for Joe, a place right next to Hitler and the Clintons. democRats are the scum of the earth, pure evil and until they are all gone they will be liars, criminals, and evil because that is what they do. Ya can't live with em and ya can't kill em, yet.

In jail for more than a year. After, we now know, the doors were buzzed open from the inside by the Capitol Police. Matt Perna killed himself after pleading guilty to non-violent charges, but then being visited by the FBI and told they would be pursuing additional charges. His family said "he couldn't take it another day."

Non-Violent Jan 6 Defendant Matthew Perna Commits Suicide, Family Confirms

non-violent-jan-6-defendant-matthew-perna-commits-suicide-family-confirms.jpg
Add one more death due to the Jan 6 insurrection. Thanks to Trump.

Forum List

Back