Non fake news

Likkmee

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2015
Second World
I gotta say something here guys(and girlz).I've lived my life in a different club than y'all have. I have a good friend since age 5-6-7 that wound up an admiral. I have talked to him a few times a year for 50 years or so. He retired recently and we talked this early afternoon. He says don't be surprised at 10% plus US death in 24 months and the majority of the young, who will survive, to have life long weakened immune systems and various disabilities due to lung inflammation affecting most of the organs due to lack of oxygen while on artificial respiration.
Nuff said

I gotta say something here guys(and girlz).I've lived my life in a different club than y'all have. I have a good friend since age 5-6-7 that wound up an admiral. I have talked to him a few times a year for 50 years or so. He retired recently and we talked this early afternoon. He says don't be surprised at 10% plus US death in 24 months and the majority of the young, who will survive, to have life long weakened immune systems and various disabilities due to lung inflammation affecting most of the organs due to lack of oxygen while on artificial respiration.
Nuff said
What is he basing this extremely pessimistic guess on?

I'm not a doctor...nor an Admiral...just a Gunnery sergeant that drinks too many beers and plays too much golf...I hope your Admiral friend is wrong and from what my doctor told me and my local pharmacist is that this will be contained and treatments are coming....I also heard that a vaccine is about to enter human trials....so one thing is for certain...this virus is a truth killer...I would stick to what the CDC says and tell the Admiral to stick to whatever it is he does....

Last edited:
I heard from a friend in the Pentagon that next Monday Trump will nuke NY, LA and San Francisco as infected irreparable and irredemable areas, and then declare martial law across the nation in order to establish himself as president for life.

True story dude! :cool:

I heard from a friend in the Pentagon that next Monday Trump will nuke NY, LA and San Francisco as infected irreparable and irredemable areas, and then declare martial law across the nation in order to establish himself as president for life.

True story dude! :cool:
Sounds GREAT to me! Maybe throw in Seattle, Portland and Denver, as well.....

In reality, what this Chinese bioweapon virus attack
has done to the US and the West, no nuclear attack would have accomplished.

Not just the west but themselves and the world.

15 million less cell phone users in China per the cell company stats in February. Third month into it they were hardest hit. China claims it has slowed down and has it under control but leaked reports say not so.

Not just the west but themselves and the world.

15 million less cell phone users in China per the cell company stats in February. Third month into it they were hardest hit. China claims it has slowed down and has it under control but leaked reports say not so.
I do t believe anything that the Chinese have said. Their number of infected and death toll is exponentially higher than reported but the world will never know, because they never let anybody in. Our country was busy focusing on the Russians and impeaching a duly elected president for nothing, while the Chinese were preparing to launch this attack.

Nuff said

It's surprising how many people on the Internet over the past couple of weeks have friends in the military who have given them extremely dire secret news about what to expect that nobody can corroborate.

Nuff said.

Forum List

Back