Non-Citizens Caught Voting in a Swing State in 2012??

17?

President Obama beat Mitt Romney in Ohio by just 2 percentage points in November 2012.
Genius....Ever hear the phrase "where there's smoke, there's fire"..
Those are the 17 that got caught.
Di you ever wonder why it was democrats that screamed bloody murder when the State of Florida attempted to purge its voting rolls of dead people and others who no longer lived in the state?
Clearly, the democrats have a huge problem with any effort to insure the maintaining of integrity of the voting process.
Why is this?

17?

President Obama beat Mitt Romney in Ohio by just 2 percentage points in November 2012.

Which begs the question: how much more of these miniscule incidents were going on during election night?

At this rate it may have been 200 nationwide

I can see why Romney is upset

Actually, I was just referring to the State of Ohio. How many of these incidents went unchecked at the polls in say, Cuyahoga County perhaps?

Look everyone, they still think that all of the people that were guilty of voter fraud were caught, since it said they caught 17 people that were guilty of voter fraud.

Yes folks, that is what we are dealing with.

I am repeating myself, cause after I pointed out how stupid of a comment it was to suggest that only 17 people engaged in voter fraud is as stupid as you can get. ZEKE then suggested it again.

So now you are going to PROJECT the number of fraudulent voters eh? Well consult your Wiji board or goat entrails or whatever else you use for projections and get back with the REAL number.

Don't forget the breakdown of Dems vs Repubs.

Yeah, keep on thinking they caught all of those that voted fraudulently since they said they caught 17.

Talk about projecting.

Life must be so comfortable in your little lefty wing liberal world. I mean to be on the politically correct side of every issue, and being patted on your back for that brave disposition.

Must be really cool.

You stupid fuck. YOU start a thread thinking you are going to really prove a point of some sort by pointing out 17 people in Ohio voted fraudulently.

When an entire 17 people ended up making you look foolish, now you have started with the idea that YOU will PROJECT the number of fraudulent voters.

How fucking stupid are you? Don't answer that. We already know. You were one of those 17 weren't you?

17?

Di you ever wonder why it was democrats that screamed bloody murder when the State of Florida attempted to purge its voting rolls of dead people and others who no longer lived in the state?
Clearly, the democrats have a huge problem with any effort to insure the maintaining of integrity of the voting process.
Why is this?

We are talking about the smoke from a birthday candle here

They caught 17

That proves that there could have been one million

No..it proves that 17 people committed voter fraud.
There should be investigations and inquiries to insure the fraud is not more widespread.
This is also a clear indication that security measures should be drafted and legislated into law to prevent this sort of thing.
Anyone who is opposed to that has an agenda not in the best interests of the process or the country as a whole.
Pick your position.

Never ceases to amaze the amount of stupid asses on this board. A whole 17, and spread across the state and parties.

Look asshole, your side lost because it went out of it's way to alienate minorities and women. Go ahead and double down on that strategy.

Why the name calling? Does this issue hit a nerve?
This has precisely DICK to do with which candidate won or lost.
The issue here is the integrity of the process.
What frightens you so much about insuring all votes are legitimate that you feel compelled to call people names?
Or are you just following the liberal playbook?
Oh, you may now fall into the trap and insult me now.
Go ahead. You're a liberal. You cannot help yourself. It's part of what you are.
Here it comes...

Last edited:
Which begs the question: how much more of these miniscule incidents were going on during election night?

At this rate it may have been 200 nationwide

I can see why Romney is upset

Actually, I was just referring to the State of Ohio. How many of these incidents went unchecked at the polls in say, Cuyahoga County perhaps?

That is the entire state....17

Not 17 people who were trying to flip the vote to Obama. 17 legal immigrants who mistakenly thought they were allowed to vote. Not widespread voter fraud by any measure

17?

Why is this?

You see, to think like a democrat, means you need to believe that you are always the smartest person in the room. All right wingers are nothing but knuckle dragging, racist, southern rubes. Therefore, the ends always justify the means in their little worlds.

They are the college know it all trust fund hippy you knew in college. They pretend and even believe they care about the down trodden.

The dumber versions of liberals are the ones that just VOTE D, smell, gather at earth day rallies and think they are doing something for the planet cause they spend a week puking, shitting, fucking and smoking in a field to annoying hippy music. Most of them are trust fund rats, have never really paid their own bills, have no idea what a payroll is, and believe ALL PROFITS are evil. They hate anyone that are not lock step on every little lefty issue, from guns to gays, to wars.

Here is the clear re[resentation of these types........

Then there are the smarter ones, that have a deliberate agenda in mind. I say smarter cause of this deliberate nature. Of course, they too are truly morons at the end of the day. They are commies, plain and simple. They too hate the capitalist way.

Represented by these types.

They cannot be convinced of anything. They are utterly intolerant, rude, obnoxious, pride filled gas bags.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, which way did the 17 vote? Do you know?

Does it matter?..The integrity of the process is the issue here.
Get your head out of your ass. You are a partisan hack.

LMAO. Another "projector" eh? Does it matter. Sure it does. It matters that people like you are so fucking hung up on being a loser that you will say ANYTHING to make yourself believe that it wasn't the fucked up ideas that you represent that made you lose. It was cheating that made you lose.

Get your head out of your ass and come up with better ideas and better candidates. Then you MIGHT be able to win back the WH. And the Senate.

But an entire 17 votes going your way won't do the trick.

17 people out of 3.2 million votes could have been mistakes. According to what I read, all of these people were in the country legally. Maybe they thought they could vote. Maybe they didn't even know they had been signed up to vote. There was a lot of voter registration drives going on in Ohio last election.

But face it, people like you want to use mistakes like this as the reason you lost.

Again, your ideas suck and your candidates suck. That's why you lost.

17?

Why is this?

You see, to think like a democrat, means you need to believe that you are always the smartest person in the room. All right wingers are nothing but knuckle dragging, racist, southern rubes. Therefore, the ends always justify the means in their little worlds.

They are the college know it all trust fund hippy you knew in college. They pretend and even believe they care about the down trodden.

The dumber versions of liberals are the ones that just VOTE D, smell, gather at earth day rallies and think they are doing something for the planet cause they spend a week puking, shitting, fucking and smoking in a field to annoying hippy music. Most of them are trust fund rats, have never really paid their own bills, have no idea what a payroll is, and believe ALL PROFITS are evil. They hate anyone that are not lock step on every little lefty issue, from guns to gays, to wars.

Here is the clear re[resentation of these types........

Then there are the smarter ones, that have a deliberate agenda in mind. I say smarter cause of this deliberate nature. Of course, they too are truly morons at the end of the day. They are commies, plain and simple. They too hate the capitalist way.

Represented by these types.

They cannot be convinced of anything. They are utterly intolerant, rude, obnoxious, pride filled gas bags.

Dude, take your threads ass whipping like a man and quit whining. But get used to this. Cause from what I have seen of your posts and threads, an ass whipping is something that will happen all the time. You really need better material. 17 voters committed fraud. WOW.

Last edited by a moderator:
Liberals don't think it is a big deal when dead people vote and their guy/gal wins. But, when their guy loses, it's time to cry about hanging chads, claim voter machines were manipulated, and make sure that the military vote is disqualified.

Illegal votes are just fine with Liberals when it's their side winning.

.003% of votes cast in Ohio. Part of them Rethugs and part Dems. WOW eh?

But you rethugs sure don't have a problem with rigging the voting districts so that there are ONLY rethugs in an area or ONLY Dems in a district.

I mean, you have to figure out some way to get Rethugs elected. A rigged voting district works just fine doesn't it?

Mike Turner is my congresscritter. He has a real nice rigged district. John Boner, a very nicely rigged district. Did you know John is from Cinci and Hamilton county but his district runs in a little sliver up the SW portion of the state to Miami Co.

You know why John had that done. Miami Co is heavily agriculture. And EVERYBODY knows those farmers vote rethug. Because rethugs really like to keep those farm subsidies going to the farmers.

So John buys himself some farmer votes in a country that has nothing to do with his real area of Cincinnati and Hamilton Co.

Bet you love that idea eh?
Oh please...Don't get started on these so called "rigged districts"...
I suppose Mel Watt's district NC-12 which at certain points is less than 500 yards wide and stretches nearly 100 miles from Gaston to Forsythe Counties in NC...Or the postage stamp sized districts that Maxine Waters in LA and Nancy Pelosi in SF OWN until they decide to retire.
Tell us there sunshine, how would YOU draw US House districts?
This ought to be good.
The problem with people like you is, your hatred for any point of view or ideology that does not march in lockstep with yours. You view anything non-liberal as a felony crime.
Your intolerance is monumental.
What happened to you that you became so bitter angry and full or rage?

Last edited:
Look everyone, they still think that all of the people that were guilty of voter fraud were caught, since it said they caught 17 people that were guilty of voter fraud.

Yes folks, that is what we are dealing with.

I am repeating myself, cause after I pointed out how stupid of a comment it was to suggest that only 17 people engaged in voter fraud is as stupid as you can get. ZEKE then suggested it again.

So now you are going to PROJECT the number of fraudulent voters eh? Well consult your Wiji board or goat entrails or whatever else you use for projections and get back with the REAL number.

Don't forget the breakdown of Dems vs Repubs.

Once again..Party affiliation matters not.
This issue is about the integrity of the voting process.
How does that point get lost on you?

Liberals don't think it is a big deal when dead people vote and their guy/gal wins. But, when their guy loses, it's time to cry about hanging chads, claim voter machines were manipulated, and make sure that the military vote is disqualified.

Illegal votes are just fine with Liberals when it's their side winning.

.003% of votes cast in Ohio. Part of them Rethugs and part Dems. WOW eh?

But you rethugs sure don't have a problem with rigging the voting districts so that there are ONLY rethugs in an area or ONLY Dems in a district.

I mean, you have to figure out some way to get Rethugs elected. A rigged voting district works just fine doesn't it?

Mike Turner is my congresscritter. He has a real nice rigged district. John Boner, a very nicely rigged district. Did you know John is from Cinci and Hamilton county but his district runs in a little sliver up the SW portion of the state to Miami Co.

You know why John had that done. Miami Co is heavily agriculture. And EVERYBODY knows those farmers vote rethug. Because rethugs really like to keep those farm subsidies going to the farmers.

So John buys himself some farmer votes in a country that has nothing to do with his real area of Cincinnati and Hamilton Co.

Bet you love that idea eh?
Oh please...Don't get started on these so called "rigged districts"...
I suppose Mel Watt's district NC-12 which at certain points is less than 500 yards wide and stretches nearly 100 miles from Gaston to Forsythe Counties in NC...Or the postage stamp sized districts that Maxine Waters in LA and Nancy Pelosi in SF OWN until they decide to retire.
Tell us there sunshine, how would YOU draw US House districts?
This ought to be good.
The problem with people like you is, your hatred for any point of view or ideology that does not march in lockstep with yours. You view anything non-liberal as a felony crime.
Your intolerance is monumental.
What happened to you that you became so bitter angry and full or rage?

LMAO. Because I don't want to put up with the bullshit people like you dish out (but evidently can't take) I am "bitter, angry and full of rage". LMAO.

Only at assholes like you. Do yourself a favor. Put me on ignore if you can't take all that rage.

Or come up with some reasonable thought that could be discussed reasonably.

For instance. Rigging voting districts for both side should be stopped immediately.

Where do we live; Baghdad? (remember when the Iraqis did their neighborhood cleansing? So only Shite would be in one district and Sunni in the other)

Is that where you want to go with this? To the extreme. Only rethugs in one area, dems in another. That's crazy just to win an election. If you can't appeal to ALL the people in a district, then that district needs a better candidate. NO MATTER THE PARTY.

that is just a small fraction of the voter fraud constntly going in mostly dimocrap controlled districts

Forum List

Back