Nobody is infringing on Ann Coulter's right to free speech

Just look at all the stupid ridiculous books this neo-Nazi witch has published.

Amazon.com: Ann Coulter

Nobody can say with a straight face that her right to free speech is being infringed simply because protestors caused her to be disinvited from speaking at U.C. Berkley.

Being invited to speak at a University is a privilege, not a right. No one ever invites me to speak at universities and I'm a lot smarter and articulate than Coulter.

If she dares, she can place a soap box on the campus parking lot, stand on it, and spout her racist garbage to her heart's content.

However, she will not do that because she is a coward who hides behind security guards.
You go girl. Insist modern men simply have to get used to modern women in modern times!

This is a contractural dispute. Nothing more.

This is an example of what you consider a contractual dispute? This was the result of Milo's invitation, as you well know!

a55e7d04-3016-498e-94cf-c8bdb8bb6e08_zpsasirmsms.png

Isn't it something? Conservatives want to privatize everything, and conservatives also believe that the private sector should have immunity when it comes to civil rights.

The University of California, Berkley is a PUBLIC UNIVERSITY. Nothing private about the institution.

Why should the private sector NOT enjoy some degree of immunity when it comes to civil rights?

They should not enjoy it because the Constitution applies to all citizens, not just citizens working for or doing business with the government.

Nobody can say with a straight face that her right to free speech is being infringed simply because protestors caused her to be disinvited from speaking at U.C. Berkley.

Being invited to speak at a University is a privilege, not a right. No one ever invites me to speak at universities and I'm a lot smarter and articulate than Coulter.

If she dares, she can place a soap box on the campus parking lot, stand on it, and spout her racist garbage to her heart's content.

However, she will not do that because she is a coward who hides behind security guards.
If you obstruct people in any way from attending her talks, you are infringing.

If you shout her down while she's trying to speak, you are infringing.

If you threaten violence when she speaks, you are infringing.

If you refuse to let her speak, you are infringing.

If you intimidate her or anyone else in any way, you are infringing.

If you deflect and spin for those who do the above, you are complicit.

This issue has proven beyond any shadow of a doubt that the Regressive Left does not support freedom of speech and expression.

OBAMA DISAGREES WITH YOU.

Report: Obama Said Coulter Should Be Allowed to Speak at Berkeley - Breitbart

because protestors caused her to be disinvited from speaking at U.C. Berkley.
That seems to be the definition of infringing free speech.

Again, being invited to speak on campus is not a right...it is a privilege. You ignored that part of my argument.

Again, being invited to speak on campus is not a right...it is a privilege. You ignored that part of my argument.
You ignored that part of my argument.

Because it has nothing to do with free speech

So in your estimation faction A has the right to voice their opinions regarding the faction B's free speech, but faction B is not to be given reciprocal free speech voicing their opinions on faction A's? There's several names for that type of thinking.

She's allowed to express her opinion. Click on the link. Nobody has stopped her from publishing all those books. You can not...with a straight face claim Ann Coulter's right to free speech is infringed when she has been able to publish book after book.

So in your estimation faction A has the right to voice their opinions regarding the faction B's free speech, but faction B is not to be given reciprocal free speech voicing their opinions on faction A's? There's several names for that type of thinking.
Do you consider this infringement of free speech?

Why, or why not?

No. He's up there on a podium speaking isn't he?

You are an Idiot who is no worthy go lick Ms, Coulter's shoes.

You are coward who hides behind the anonymity of the internet.

Face to face with her, she would slap you into reality, literally and figuratively, where you belong.

Now, list YOUR best selling books, YOUR best appearences on TV, YOUR excuses for existence and YOUR qualifications to justify your outrageous claims.

FJO, so you are not hiding behind the anonymity of FJO.?

LOL.

Why, or why not?

Not after BLM gets in his face and chases him off the dais.

^^^ From the coward hiding behind a keyboard.

Wonderful.

Than I expect that you are on board to deny "ALL" Federal funding for these Universities.

Then we can discuss this "privilege" of speaking at Berkeley.

And before you become spastic and twist your panties in a knot, know that I am not a Republican or right wing.

But you are a fucking moron.

What you wrote makes no sense. Why deny federal funding to a university for simply disinviting a neo-Nazi racist from speaking at an official university event?

You ignored that part of my argument.

Because it has nothing to do with free speech

It has everything to do with my point, shithead. The right to free speech does not mean she has the right to be invited to a campus to speak. That's a privilege, not a right.

Why, or why not?

They didn't. Looks to me like they were merely having a conversation. Free speech for both sides.

Wonderful.

Than I expect that you are on board to deny "ALL" Federal funding for these Universities.

And before you become spastic and twist your panties in a knot, know that I am not a Republican or right wing.

What you wrote makes no sense. Why deny federal funding to a university for simply disinviting a neo-Nazi racist from speaking at an official university event?

a neo-Nazi racist

Since when ?

Why, or why not?

They didn't. Looks to me like they were merely having a conversation. Free speech for both sides.

need help finding your glasses?

200.gif

This issue has proven beyond any shadow of a doubt that the Regressive Left does not support freedom of speech and expression.

The right to free speech is not absolute. The constitution says Congress shall pass no laws infringing on free speech. However, free speech has consequences. If you say something outrageous, you can expect other people to express their free speech rights. That is all these protestors are doing. Shouting her down and threatening violence are their way of expressing free speech.

Say you are walking down the street and come across a man and his wife. You make fun of the wife's hairdo. Yeah, you have the right to do that but you can expect consequences. The husband might just punch you in the mouth.

Like I said, let Ann Coulter stand on a soap box in the parking lot. See what happens.

OBAMA DISAGREES WITH YOU.

Report: Obama Said Coulter Should Be Allowed to Speak at Berkeley - Breitbart

Well I disagree with Obama.

Besides, there is a difference between being invited and allowed to speak somewhere and having your right to free speech being infringed upon.

Wonderful.

a neo-Nazi racist

Since when ?

Ann Coulter – A White Nationalist in the Mainstream?

The right to free speech is not absolute. The constitution says Congress shall pass no laws infringing on free speech. However, free speech has consequences. If you say something outrageous, you can expect other people to express their free speech rights. That is all these protestors are doing. Shouting her down and threatening violence are their way of expressing free speech.

Say you are walking down the street and come across a man and his wife. You make fun of the wife's hairdo. Yeah, you have the right to do that but you can expect consequences. The husband might just punch you in the mouth.

Like I said, let Ann Coulter stand on a soap box in the parking lot. See what happens.
Then you disagree with these honest liberals. You're to the left of Noam freakin' Chomsky, congratulations.
1_zpsu1ewjewt.png~original

Forum List

Back