Noboby hates Andrew Cuomo more than I do...but allegations should never ruin anybody, we don't work like that in the U.S.

Another women just accused of harassment
Andrew Cuomo's hands had been on my body—my arms, my shoulders, the small of my back, my waist
President Biden anyone?
Which is fucking hilarious. Biden is ok but cuomo must go! :lol:
Fucking disingenuous twats
Tell me the last time Biden dived under someone's blouse. This is a bad one.

You have a he said, she said, accusation, no proof other than someone saying so. Let the people of New York decide and let the AG take him to court if they feel they have a case. I am not for ruining a person's career on allegations.

If he refuses to resign the NYS legislature should impeach him for his role in the nursing homes deaths.

At a minimum...

Trust me, I'd love to see him hang in public for his alignment with the left but this #MeToo bullshit is BULLSHIT!
I'll admit though...I enjoy watching the Left fuck themselves and eat their own.
They simply can't get out of their own way.

Allow me to explain: You're a dinosaur who thinks it's okay to sexually harass/assault women, and there should be no repercussions from this behavior. It totally explains why you are a Trump cultist.

If I had a nickel for every false accusation thrown out there against righties, I'd be able to outbid Bill Gates in an auction.

I agree.. but he should be impeached for the nursing home scandal. In the very least.
Limp wrists are willing to ruin your entire life for trying to fuck a woman. Its crazy!

Indeed. The Nursing Home scandal should be enough to land this man in prison. Will it? Highly doubtful. He is, after all, a liberal democrat. Or, as they say in my neck of the woods, "Money talks and bullshit walks"...........

The sexual assault claims against Cuomo ARE the cover story for his real crime, which is sending 15,000 people to their deaths. I wouldn't be surprised if Cuomo himself is behind the assault claims against him, since it takes the heat off the capital crimes he committed.

Cuomo is getting more heat for the assault allegations than for the nursing home deaths.
This could only occur in the nuthouse called America.

I agree.. but he should be impeached for the nursing home scandal. In the very least.
Limp wrists are willing to ruin your entire life for trying to fuck a woman. Its crazy!

Indeed. The Nursing Home scandal should be enough to land this man in prison. Will it? Highly doubtful. He is, after all, a liberal democrat. Or, as they say in my neck of the woods, "Money talks and bullshit walks"...........

The sexual assault claims against Cuomo ARE the cover story for his real crime, which is sending 15,000 people to their deaths. I wouldn't be surprised if Cuomo himself is behind the assault claims against him, since it takes the heat off the capital crimes he committed.

Cuomo is getting more heat for the assault allegations than for the nursing home deaths.

Isn't that the truth! But you know, old people are dying anyway, why worry about them, right?

The thing that hit me in the face about 30 years ago is that, believe it or not, we all get old and we all get old too damned fast. Damn shame to be treated like that in your old age........

Trust me, I'd love to see him hang in public for his alignment with the left but this #MeToo bullshit is BULLSHIT!
I'll admit though...I enjoy watching the Left fuck themselves and eat their own.

Allow me to explain: You're a dinosaur who thinks it's okay to sexually harass/assault women, and there should be no repercussions from this behavior. It totally explains why you are a Trump cultist.

No its not ok to sexually harass women but those are just allegations. They have to be proven.

It's by design. The assault story is the cover up for the 15,000 homicides he committed. I'm not saying Cuomo didn't rape lots of women. I'm sure he did, we know how the left treats women. But he's using his rapes as cover to get away with the 15,000 old people he killed.

Cuomo is famous for condemning Republicans the minute any allegation comes out.......now he claims any politician who does that is "reckless and dangerous".

it's a ruse to cover up the nursing home scandal. which if taken to court could amount to millions to the plaintiffs

You may be right.

But it's also just as possible that he is a filthy degenerate sexual predator AND a mass murderer.

Andrew Cuomo's hands had been on my body—my arms, my shoulders, the small of my back, my waist
President Biden anyone?

You have a he said, she said, accusation, no proof other than someone saying so. Let the people of New York decide and let the AG take him to court if they feel they have a case. I am not for ruining a person's career on allegations.
Democrats don't mind ruining someone's career with allegations. Clarance Thomas and Kavanaugh.

No its not ok to sexually harass women but those are just allegations. They have to be proven.
How? There was no one else in the room.

It's by design. The assault story is the cover up for the 15,000 homicides he committed. I'm not saying Cuomo didn't rape lots of women. I'm sure he did, we know how the left treats women. But he's using his rapes as cover to get away with the 15,000 old people he killed.
I don't recall anyone saying he raped them.

I would leave it to the women Cuomo attacked to make that distinction.

President Biden anyone?

Biden was accused of shoving his fingers in a womans vagina.
Remember the secret service story i told you about? Grabbed her boobs. Right there. In front of everyone. And we KNOW that happened.

I would leave it to the women Cuomo attacked to make that distinction.
All I've heard of is him giving an unwelcome kiss and copping a feel under a blouse. The rest have been more toxic work environment stuff, with some lewd remarks by him. Pretty far from rape.

President Biden anyone?

Remember the secret service story i told you about? Grabbed her boobs. Right there. In front of everyone. And we KNOW that happened.
This thread is about Cuomo and I thought we were talking about sexual harrassment in the workplace?

President Biden anyone?

This thread is about Cuomo and I thought we were talking about sexual harrassment in the workplace?
You asked when he did it so i answered.
Both ARE the work place. Both were under him.

Forum List

Back