Noboby hates Andrew Cuomo more than I do...but allegations should never ruin anybody, we don't work like that in the U.S.

Trumpers about Cuomo allegations: Why are Dems ignoring this??? Why do Dems have double standards about allegations?? blah blah

Also Trumpers: The Dems are stupid for demanding Cuomo resign

I agree.. but he should be impeached for the nursing home scandal. In the very least.
Limp wrists are willing to ruin your entire life for trying to fuck a woman. Its crazy!

Indeed. The Nursing Home scandal should be enough to land this man in prison. Will it? Highly doubtful. He is, after all, a liberal democrat. Or, as they say in my neck of the woods, "Money talks and bullshit walks"...........

Trust me, I'd love to see him hang in public for his alignment with the left but this #MeToo bullshit is BULLSHIT!
I'll admit though...I enjoy watching the Left fuck themselves and eat their own.
They simply can't get out of their own way.

I don't care about the Me too stuff but he deserves to be impeached over the nursing home stuff. How he gets impeached matters little to me at this point as long as he goes.

Trust me, I'd love to see him hang in public for his alignment with the left but this #MeToo bullshit is BULLSHIT!
I'll admit though...I enjoy watching the Left fuck themselves and eat their own.
they should if they are true.....and besides that BL.....the fucking cuomos were raised thinking their shit dont stink.....you know that and i know that....

He is a democrat and has an army of lawyers.

So I would not loose any sleep over it. He will be just fine, and probably win another term.

Trumpers about Cuomo allegations: Why are Dems ignoring this??? Why do Dems have double standards about allegations?? blah blah

You complain a lot. In America one is innocent until proven guilty. Allegations and scandals don’t always equate to guilt.

Allow me to explain: You're a dinosaur who thinks it's okay to sexually harass/assault women, and there should be no repercussions from this behavior. It totally explains why you are a Trump cultist.

they should if they are true.....and besides that BL.....the fucking cuomos were raised thinking their shit dont stink.....you know that and i know that....
"they should if they are true"
Of course they should...but I'm a fan of the presumption of innocence and due process for American citizens.

You complain a lot. In America one is innocent until proven guilty. Allegations and scandals don’t always equate to guilt.
No, no, no, you are innocent if you are a democrat in power.

Everyone else must prove their innocence.

Do keep up.

No, no, no, you are innocent if you are a democrat in power.

Everyone else must prove their innocence.

Do keep up.
Yep, you re right. I am still in denial.

Allow me to explain: You're a dinosaur who thinks it's okay to sexually harass/assault women, and there should be no repercussions from this behavior. It totally explains why you are a Trump cultist.
So you believe all accusers.....except for Tara Reade?

Tara Reid…. Lol

Tara Reid…. Lol
Nope...Tara Reade
Gotcha didn't I?

The left is ok with homosexual sexual harassment. Like when that gay CNN anchor grabbed that dudes dick at the club.
A strait male tries to get laid and all hell breaks lose LOL

Most of us posting here do not live in NY, Maybe those who do live in NY should be the ones to decide? Aren't we always talking about states rights?

The left is ok with homosexual sexual harassment. Like when that gay CNN anchor grabbed that dudes dick at the club.
A strait male tries to get laid and all hell breaks lose LOL
We're talking about the straight BOSS, which can be a problem if you're not interested.

Forum List

Back