No voter fraud, really? Hahaha, yes they is...in OHIO

So loading up buses of people and moving them from district to district only adds up to 5 or less votes? That's your argument?

Proof? Please show me where people voted multiple times in different districts. No a video of someone talking about it isn't proof. For all I know that guy could be a Republican saying that stuff just in order to get attention and press his sick narrative forward. I want PROOF people voted multiple times in different districts.
Are you blind as well as stupid? He's the Commissioner of Board of Elections for New York City and he's a Democrat. Your stupidity just keeps getting better and better with each post. Please continue. :lol:

Again, proof. Show me proof. Show me rolls that people voted more than once in different districts.
I guess an admission from the Commissioner isn't enough proof for you, eh? This is what I mean by "your stupidity". Not stupidity because you don't believe the fraud exists, but stupidity that you think you're actually presenting a credible argument. This is too much fun. :lol:

No, absolutely not. I can show you a video of someone saying they are going to go rob a liquor store, if they don't rob the liquor store you can't prosecute them for robbery.
No one commits voter fraud like the crooked radical lefties in the Democratic party. They have the market on voter fraud cornered.

Thousands of voter registration forms faked, officials say - CNN.com

18 Former ACORN Workers Have Been Convicted or Admitted Guilt in Election Fraud

More Acorn Voter Fraud Comes to Light

ACORN: Taxpayer Seed Money Underwriting Corruption and Voter Fraud? | Citizens Against Government Waste

Proof? Please show me where people voted multiple times in different districts. No a video of someone talking about it isn't proof. For all I know that guy could be a Republican saying that stuff just in order to get attention and press his sick narrative forward. I want PROOF people voted multiple times in different districts.
Are you blind as well as stupid? He's the Commissioner of Board of Elections for New York City and he's a Democrat. Your stupidity just keeps getting better and better with each post. Please continue. :lol:

Again, proof. Show me proof. Show me rolls that people voted more than once in different districts.
I guess an admission from the Commissioner isn't enough proof for you, eh? This is what I mean by "your stupidity". Not stupidity because you don't believe the fraud exists, but stupidity that you think you're actually presenting a credible argument. This is too much fun. :lol:

No, absolutely not. I can show you a video of someone saying they are going to go rob a liquor store, if they don't rob the liquor store you can't prosecute them for robbery.
No one commits voter fraud like the crooked radical lefties in the Democratic party. They have the market on voter fraud cornered.

ACORN: Taxpayer Seed Money Underwriting Corruption and Voter Fraud? | Citizens Against Government Waste

OVER THREE MILLION PEOPLE... do you understand that number?

Do you understand that Trump even said that includes people who are registered to vote in multiple states? Like those in his staff and even his son in law???

Do you understand that Trump even said that includes people who are registered to vote in multiple states? Like those in his staff and even his son in law???
Yes, do you understand that Democrats have always been the party that commits fraud in elections, and never play by the rules? When you have over 12 million illegals, it is not a stretch to say that two to three million of them were "organized" and encouraged by Dem fraudsters to vote. Remember, in most of the liberal / sanctuary cities, at best, all you need to vote is something with your address on it, period.

California driver licenses given to 800,000 undocumented immigrants

Trump Is Right — Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016

Yes, do you understand that Democrats have always been the party that commits fraud in elections, and never play by the rules? When you have over 12 million illegals, it is not a stretch to say that two to three million of them were "organized" and encouraged by Dem fraudsters to vote. Remember, in most of the liberal / sanctuary cities, at best, all you need to vote is something with your address on it, period.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Gotta love those links of your's. Thanks for the laugh. I needed that.

Mercury News is a northern CA (Sacramento) local paper, ignoramus.

12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

I don't give a fuck. If the Mercury News is what you have to use as a source, you have problems. As you put it, a "local paper."

I don't give a fuck. If the Mercury News is what you have to use as a source, you have problems. As you put it, a "local paper."
What, you deny that CA and those 12 other states issue driver's licenses to undocumented immigrants? Are you a fucking moron? LOL

What, you deny that CA and those 12 other states issue driver's licenses to undocumented immigrants? Are you a fucking moron? LOL

No, but for you to make a jump from having a driver's license to voting illegally is nonsense. Again, show me PROOF of 3 MILLION people voting illegally.

No, but for you to make a jump from having a driver's license to voting illegally is nonsense. Again, show me PROOF of 3 MILLION people voting illegally.
Like I said, with there being over 12 million illegals and the Dems launching an aggressive campaign in convincing them to vote, it isn't a stretch, and definitely worth investigating, considering the Democratic history of fraud in nearly all the recent elections.

So loading up buses of people and moving them from district to district only adds up to 5 or less votes? That's your argument?

I haven't seen this level of stupidity since Obama announced he had been to 57 states just before referring to the "Navy Corpse Man".

vyKbvA.gif

Just look at some of his posts and you'll have your answer to that question. A resounding YES. :lol:

I haven't seen this level of stupidity since Obama announced he had been to 57 states just before referring to the "Navy Corpse Man".

vyKbvA.gif

:lmao::lmao:

Oh you think you can charge people for just thinking about committing a crime? Do you know what mens rea and actus rea is? Go ahead and tell me what you know about it... this should be good.

Jailed for voter fraud in Ohio a woman who previously complained about elections now facing jail time.

A woman who once complained about the Board of Elections had a plea deal thrown out by a judge and was sentenced to jail time instead of probation for registering dead people to vote amongst other things. Liberal gets jail for voter registration fraud including signing up dead people - READ | Simon Conway | WHO Radio

That's it?

She illegally registered five dead people?

How would voter ID be needed to stop registered dead people from voting?

Republicans claim millions of illegal votes and the best evidence they can come up with is some woman registering five dead people?

vyKbvA.gif

Oh you think you can charge people for just thinking about committing a crime? Do you know what mens rea and actus rea is? Go ahead and tell me what you know about it... this should be good.
He wasn't "thinking about it", idiot, he was ADMITTING it. Are you so stupid you don't know the difference? He was speaking candidly and did not know he was being recorded. You have to be in the top 5 dumbest liberal fucks on this forum. LMAO

vyKbvA.gif

He wasn't "thinking about it", idiot, he was ADMITTING it. Are you so stupid you don't know the difference? He was speaking candidly and did not know he was being recorded. You have to be in the top 5 dumbest liberal fucks on this forum. LMAO

I'm not a fucking Liberal...and him saying it doesn't mean shit if you don't have evidence of the act. What part of that do you not understand? I could say I killed JonBenet Ramsey. It doesn't matter if I SAY it, someone would have to prove I did it in order to convict me of it. Mens Rea is the thought of doing something wrong (Guilty mind), actus rea is the ACT of doing something wrong. You have not and can not prove he actually did something wrong.

The fact you call me dumb in this discussion despite the fact you can not understand a simple concept is hilarious.

vyKbvA.gif

I'm not a fucking Liberal...and him saying it doesn't mean shit if you don't have evidence of the act. What part of that do you not understand? I could say I killed JonBenet Ramsey. It doesn't matter if I SAY it, someone would have to prove I did it in order to convict me of it. Mens Rea is the thought of doing something wrong (Guilty mind), actus rea is the ACT of doing something wrong. You have not and can not prove he actually did something wrong.

The fact you call me dumb in this discussion despite the fact you can not understand a simple concept is hilarious.
Nobody has to prove a fucking thing, idiot. We're not in a court of law here. Everyone with a brain knows liberals (which you definitely ARE) commit voter fraud. That's why our PRESIDENT is investigating it and will take steps to stop it. AND it's why liberal fucks like you go on message boards and make fools out of yourselves trying to deny it because you know everyone in the country is on to your criminal activity and it's gonna come to an end...REAL SOON.

vyKbvA.gif

Nobody has to prove a fucking thing, idiot. We're not in a court of law here. Everyone with a brain knows liberals (which you definitely ARE) commit voter fraud. That's why our PRESIDENT is investigating it and will take steps to stop it. AND it's why liberal fucks like you go on message boards and make fools out of yourselves trying to deny it because you know everyone in the country is on to your criminal activity and it's gonna come to an end...REAL SOON.

No, and I'll ask you a simple question. If I WERE a liberal, why the fuck would I tell you and every other person on this board I am NOT one? What I am, is a realist. You have ZERO proof of mass voter fraud. The President needs to investigate himself. He can't keep from lying, over and over and over. He lies about shit that can be easily proven wrong...

Show me PROOF of people voting multiple times in different districts. That's all you got to do... then I'll believe you. PROOF, not some video of some guy saying it. There is a fucking reason a court of law requires Mens Rea and Actus Rea... and of course there is a reason you don't want to use those standards, because you don't fucking have PROOF you fucking loon.

You're the fucking idiot in this conversation and have been all along...

vyKbvA.gif

Our President claimed 3-5 million illegals voted for Clinton in California. Hard to do when there are only 10 million illegal aliens in all of the U.S. including children

Still looking for a shred of proof of his ridiculous claim

Forum List

Back