No voter fraud, really? Hahaha, yes they is...in OHIO

Um, you register dead people so other people, living ones, ineligible to vote can vote in their names. DUH. Pretending not to know that is not bright.

Hey numbnuts, the article didn't say the dead people voted did it? It just said she registered dead people. In Ohio it has a strict non-photo ID law to vote. If someone is dead... what are the chances of someone being able to have their some ID of their's to vote?
Hey stupid, ever hear of absentee ballots?

Absentee ballots? MOST of the time they don't even get counted. Voting Absentee is about as useful as pissing in the ocean.

Let's see. Using the left's reasoning we don't have a drug problem because we have caught a few drug dealers. Obviously drug dealers don't exist if they aren't caught.

Do you realize you just hurt your own cause? How ironic. Trump claims that over 3 million people voted illegally. Like 5-10 articles come out that one to five people were registered illegally and you Trumpbots point to it as proof Trump was right.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Um, you register dead people so other people, living ones, ineligible to vote can vote in their names. DUH. Pretending not to know that is not bright.

Hey numbnuts, the article didn't say the dead people voted did it? It just said she registered dead people. In Ohio it has a strict non-photo ID law to vote. If someone is dead... what are the chances of someone being able to have their some ID of their's to vote?

Absentee ballots? MOST of the time they don't even get counted. Voting Absentee is about as useful as pissing in the ocean.
Amazing how ridiculous your arguments get when you try to defend criminal activity by the left.

Amazing how ridiculous your arguments get when you try to defend criminal activity by the left.

Ridiculous? You don't like the truth do you? Absentee ballots don't get counted unless the race is close enough for them to make a difference, which rarely happens.

Let's see. Using the left's reasoning we don't have a drug problem because we have caught a few drug dealers. Obviously drug dealers don't exist if they aren't caught.
Drug dealer don;t have to sign their name & show an ID before selling drugs. There aren't records people can look up & see if the pusher sold drugs.

All that officials had to do was check the names of those registered illegally against the voter records.

You comment was extremely stupid.

If you look at her picture two things jump out: She's brain dead and a Democrat.

58c2a893588bfd86d67e353f

Last edited:

Ridiculous? You don't like the truth do you? Absentee ballots don't get counted unless the race is close enough for them to make a difference, which rarely happens.
Another ridiculous comment. Keep 'em coming. I like being proven right. :lol:

You were proven wrong from the get go, but your denial, stupidity, or partisanship won't allow you to comprehend it.

You were proven wrong from the get go, but your denial, stupidity, or partisanship won't allow you to comprehend it.
You haven't proven a damn thing. You voiced an opinion and stated it as fact. Sorry, but you stating an opinion as fact does not make it a fact, idiot.

You haven't proven a damn thing. You voiced an opinion and stated it as fact. Sorry, but you stating an opinion as fact does not make it a fact, idiot.

The FACT the dead people didn't vote isn't my opinion. The FACT that Ohio has strict voter ID laws is not my opinion. The FACT that you Trumpbots keep posting threads like this that are about 5 or less "illegal votes" as evidence of Trump's claim that over 3 MILLION people voted illegally is NOT my opinion...

The FACT the dead people didn't vote isn't my opinion. The FACT that Ohio has strict voter ID laws is not my opinion. The FACT that you Trumpbots keep posting threads like this that are about 5 or less "illegal votes" as evidence of Trump's claim that over 3 MILLION people voted illegally is NOT my opinion...
This is an opinion, and it's what I was referring to, dumbshit.
As for your other ridiculous comments about there being no voter fraud...

I didn't say there was "No Voter Fraud." Please show me where I said that. What I said is, you keep showing snippets where someone helped with 5 or less people... and that does not add up to over 3 MILLION. Hell there are events of Republican voter fraud as well.

I didn't say there was "No Voter Fraud." Please show me where I said that. What I said is, you keep showing snippets where someone helped with 5 or less people... and that does not add up to over 3 MILLION. Hell there are events of Republican voter fraud as well.

So loading up buses of people and moving them from district to district only adds up to 5 or less votes? That's your argument?

So loading up buses of people and moving them from district to district only adds up to 5 or less votes? That's your argument?

Proof? Please show me where people voted multiple times in different districts. No a video of someone talking about it isn't proof. For all I know that guy could be a Republican saying that stuff just in order to get attention and press his sick narrative forward. I want PROOF people voted multiple times in different districts.

Proof? Please show me where people voted multiple times in different districts. No a video of someone talking about it isn't proof. For all I know that guy could be a Republican saying that stuff just in order to get attention and press his sick narrative forward. I want PROOF people voted multiple times in different districts.

Are you blind as well as stupid? He's the Commissioner of Board of Elections for New York City and he's a Democrat. Your stupidity just keeps getting better and better with each post. Please continue. :lol:

OMG OMG OMG she's a leftie. What a surprise!
All the radical lefties around here we know are the old potheads that are still claiming they were cheated when Hillary Clinton lost the election.
The Russians did it!
The Russians help yuour orange buddy win & when the Republicans grow a pair & put this country first, the Russian loving groper, lying POS will get impeached.
Of course there hasn't been a shred of evidence that it was the Russians that exposed Hillary Clinton as a deceptive, corrupt, and crooked candidate, nor is there a shred of evidence that this effected the election or changed the results of the election by even one vote. However, we do know that the biased corrupt media that colluded with Hillary and was attacking Trump 24/7 definitely effected the election in favor of Hillary.

Last edited:

Are you blind as well as stupid? He's the Commissioner of Board of Elections for New York City and he's a Democrat. Your stupidity just keeps getting better and better with each post. Please continue. :lol:

Again, proof. Show me proof. Show me rolls that people voted more than once in different districts.

Again, proof. Show me proof. Show me rolls that people voted more than once in different districts.

I guess an admission from the Commissioner isn't enough proof for you, eh? This is what I mean by "your stupidity". Not stupidity because you don't believe the fraud exists, but stupidity that you think you're actually presenting a credible argument. This is too much fun. :lol:

I guess an admission from the Commissioner isn't enough proof for you, eh? This is what I mean by "your stupidity". Not stupidity because you don't believe the fraud exists, but stupidity that you think you're actually presenting a credible argument. This is too much fun. :lol:

No, absolutely not. I can show you a video of someone saying they are going to go rob a liquor store, if they don't rob the liquor store you can't prosecute them for robbery.

Forum List

Back