No...Trump wasn't even close to being a fascist....Victor Davis Hanson explains...

If you added up all the IQs of every Dimtard who has posted in this thread it still wouldn't be half of what Hanson's is.

Take the Trump cultists out. That is what causes it to drop. Hanson is a lying pig. You don't have to have brains for that.

Obama weaponized the IRS under Lerner when she went after Non profit conservative political organizations. the new 87K IRS agents are part of the "reduce inflation rofl" bill, and I have no doubt Biden is going to follow in Obama's footsteps.

She went after liberal groups as well. The 87,000 agents will process tax returns and refunds, they will answer taxpayer questions and some will ensure the rich are following tax returns.

None of us are former Presidents, the law in question applies to them, and so far nothing has come out saying Trump did anything wrong, never mind Criminal (and the Archive law is a civil statue, not a criminal one)

This is comical coming from a person who wants less freedom for everyone because he's afraid of the weather.

Karl Rove made it very clear that Trump did do something wrong.

LOL. That wasn't my question. Let me ask it again:

Show where Biden "weaponized" the IRS or that he is pushing through a plan to add 87,000 new IRS agents.

I don't know why this Congressman is defending it. You should ask him. But that wasn't the question. Show where Biden is pushing a plan to hire 87,000 IRS agents.

Plus, you still haven't addressed the second part of the question. Show where all these IRS agents are going to be armed.

Sorry, retard. You lose. Again. Keep trying or admit your side lied. Simple. :itsok:

It was part of the "inflation reduction bill" he signed. It's his agency, his shit.

Where did I say they would be armed?

No lies here, only your for some reason Aspie OCD obsession with this.

Everyone of them can be disputed as none of them have any basis in fact. It was Republicans who were demanding freedom to choose yet denying it to women. Now women could die if they get pregnant.

All Republicans wanted is for it to go back to the States.

She went after liberal groups as well. The 87,000 agents will process tax returns and refunds, they will answer taxpayer questions and some will ensure the rich are following tax returns.

Bullshit.

Biden just declared half the country the enemy, we know where this is going.

It was part of the "inflation reduction bill" he signed. It's his agency, his shit.

Where did I say they would be armed?

No lies here, only your for some reason Aspie OCD obsession with this.
In the article that started this thread. Are you sure you can read?

Did Donald Trump weaponize the feared IRS, the logical place to find fascistic tendencies of any president bent on using government to punish his enemies? Did he push through a plan to add 87,000 new IRS investigative agents at a time of national discord?

The whole article is about how bad Biden is and that he is a fascist for arming the IRS and hiring 87,000 agents. If neither of them is true, guess what? The whole article is a lie and Biden is not a fascist.

Get it now, retard? No? Read it a few times and eventually, you will get it. Good luck. :itsok:

In the article that started this thread. Are you sure you can read?

The whole article is about how bad Biden is and that he is a fascist for arming the IRS and hiring 87,000 agents. If neither of them is true, guess what? The whole article is a lie and Biden is not a fascist.

Get it now, retard? No? Read it a few times and eventually, you will get it. Good luck. :itsok:

Biden's speech sure made him sound like a fucking fascist.

All I see when you type is "fuh fuh fuh, Orange man Bad, fuh fuh fuh, I shove shit up my ass, fuh fuh fuh"

All I see when you type is "fuh fuh fuh, Orange man Bad, fuh fuh fuh, I shove shit up my ass, fuh fuh fuh"
So, you couldn't prove that Biden is a fascist? Thought so.

So, do you admit this statement was a lie? Yes or No?

Biden "weaponized" the IRS or that he is pushing through a plan to add 87,000 new IRS agents.

So, you couldn't prove that Biden is a fascist? Thought so.

So, do you admit this statement was a lie? Yes or No?

Biden "weaponized" the IRS or that he is pushing through a plan to add 87,000 new IRS agents.

He sure as hell acts like one.

He is GOING to weaponize it, and 87k agents ARE being added.

He just gave a "we must defeat the enemies of the people" speech, you ignorant fucktard, what do you expect him to do?

He sure as hell acts like one.

He is GOING to weaponize it, and 87k agents ARE being added.

He just gave a "we must defeat the enemies of the people" speech, you ignorant fucktard, what do you expect him to do?
Prove it, retard. So, far you idiots have been all talk. No proof.

One more time...Prove this statement or admit you lied. Do you really think, I am going to let you off the hook?

Voters are tired of the Trump circus. They are ready to move on.
I believe that may be true, but there's a huge risk involved when a fascist tries to take power. He will have ensured that he has taken over control of the lawful mechanisms that could stop him.

0zx482yswfl91.jpg

Prove it, retard. So, far you idiots have been all talk. No proof.

One more time...Prove this statement or admit you lied. Do you really think, I am going to let you off the hook?

I don't have to prove shit to you. Good god you OCD fucktard.

He is going to do it, and the bill includes 87k new IRS agents. that's it. time will tell.

Forum List

Back