No Toilet Paper or Water on the Shelves

The Corona Toilet paper riots will sweep the cities of the world as people are driven insane with mud butt. Cities will burn.
thugs-rioters-tp-toilet-paper-shtf-swittersb.jpg

Toilet paper will become so valuable the Federal Reserve will declare it the new fiat currency replacing the dollar.​

Check this NO SATIRE out

FEMA Seeking Contractors to Deliver Portable Toilets, Showers Within 24 Hours Notice as Coronavirus Spreads
Events being cancelled, people acting crazy trying to hoard, nobody eating out.

It’s like a Bernie Sanders test run.

Just think of how many losers won't believe this one either. LOL
US coronavirus infection estimates leap higher as Washington nursing home warns of a “shocking escalation” of symptomatic patients suddenly dying
Nothing shocking about escalation. We haven't been testing much for it. Now we are starting. Numbers probably going to go way, up very quickly where outbreaks have occurred, but by knowing what is really out there, citizens and government can make decisions on better data.

View attachment 311824

FEMA Seeking Contractors to Deliver Portable Toilets, Showers Within 24 Hours Notice as Coronavirus Spreads
Thanks for head up. Not planning to get exited unless it is about shipping them to presently closed military bases at remote locations. I am 5 years inside the warning group, but feel moderate precautions, and cutting back exposure to crowds, warning our adult kids to take precautions, so as not to bring it to our home and keeping supply levels up is as much as I need to feel at ease at this time.

Events being cancelled, people acting crazy trying to hoard, nobody eating out.

It’s like a Bernie Sanders test run.

I am confused. Exactly what do these people use all that TP for? Safeway has empty shelves of TP. Is there a use for TP that I am not aware of? Do I now have to resort to Pine Cones (ouch)?
They are making their own surgical masks, or they think the corona virus is a laxative

Apparently this all originally started with the rumour that toilet paper factories were going to reduce making toilet paper so they could make more surgical masks, this was not accurate but just enough low IQ Muppets on Social Media believed it they spread the rumour and this started the mass hysteria of buying en masse toilet paper. This is another reason why Social Media should be shut down, it is a menace to society.

Outside of a mild cough, the only symptoms I see caused by the coronavirus are shortages of TP. And of course this:
big rubber dick.jpg

Forum List

Back