No Toilet Paper or Water on the Shelves

upload_2020-3-18_10-22-11.png

Events being cancelled, people acting crazy trying to hoard, nobody eating out.

It’s like a Bernie Sanders test run.

facts:

right wing blogs have been telling their followers;
TOILET PAPER is going to be worth GOLD!

so militant human scum conservatives WERE stockpiling toilet paper!

then; the virus hit and people were told to stock pile water, food,....toilet paper...

then; the militant human scum conservatives showed up at the store to get MORE T.P. to add to their IMMENSE STOCK PILE....only to find that normal and decent people were now stockpiling it, too!

this really pissed of the deranged, hate filled, militant human scum conservatives because they want it ALL!

so then....

(this is the good part)

the deranged, hate filled, militant human scum conservatives went on message boards and starting complaining about "LIBERALS TAKING ALL THE TOILET PAPER! FKN LIBERALS ARE GREEDY SCUM!"

and that is why conservatives do NOT want YOU stockpiling ANYTHING.....

they want it ALL

they intend to get rich after civilization breaks down :)

facts:

right wing blogs have been telling their followers;
TOILET PAPER is going to be worth GOLD!

so militant human scum conservatives WERE stockpiling toilet paper!

then; the virus hit and people were told to stock pile water, food,....toilet paper...

then; the militant human scum conservatives showed up at the store to get MORE T.P. to add to their IMMENSE STOCK PILE....only to find that normal and decent were now stockpiling it, too!

this really pissed of the deranged, hate filled, militant human scum conservatives because they want it ALL!

so then....

(this is the good part)

the deranged, hate filled, militant human scum conservatives went on message boards and starting complaining about "LIBERALS TAKING ALL THE TOILET PAPER! FKN LIBERALS ARE GREEDY SCUM!"

and that is why conservatives do NOT want YOU stockpiling ANYTHING.....

they want it ALL

they intend to get rich after civilization breaks down :)
Many times the USSR ran out of TP.
Comrade Sanders favorite role model.

I am confused. Exactly what do these people use all that TP for? Safeway has empty shelves of TP. Is there a use for TP that I am not aware of? Do I now have to resort to Pine Cones (ouch)?

"Exactly what do these people use all that TP for?"

one of the negative aspects of the virus is "the runs"....

have you never had ...."the runs"?

I am confused. Exactly what do these people use all that TP for? Safeway has empty shelves of TP. Is there a use for TP that I am not aware of? Do I now have to resort to Pine Cones (ouch)?

Stores stock based upon a demand. As soon as the government said to hoard so you can lock yourself up for several weeks, even buying a couple of rolls wiped out the shelves. Then people hear they’re out so others panic and try to mega buy making it even worse.
They make TP 7/24, so they can’t increase output.

the are going to use the all that toilet paper to wipe there asses ! apparently the concept is alien to your filthy hippie ass !

Forum List

Back