No Toilet Paper or Water on the Shelves

it's politicized hysteria only fools buy into

9mg9e1wdf2m41.jpg

~S~

Events being cancelled, people acting crazy trying to hoard, nobody eating out.

It’s like a Bernie Sanders test run.

Remember the a. hole who poked fun at me when I posted this chit weeks ago. Gawd they still don't get how much they end up looking like RETARDS on steroids. ...........

and here we are today imagine that.

But I can't say this iis some satire shit bhahahha

Just think of how many losers won't believe this one either. LOL
US coronavirus infection estimates leap higher as Washington nursing home warns of a “shocking escalation” of symptomatic patients suddenly dying

I am confused. Exactly what do these people use all that TP for? Safeway has empty shelves of TP. Is there a use for TP that I am not aware of? Do I now have to resort to Pine Cones (ouch)?
They are making their own surgical masks, or they think the corona virus is a laxative

I am confused. Exactly what do these people use all that TP for? Safeway has empty shelves of TP. Is there a use for TP that I am not aware of? Do I now have to resort to Pine Cones (ouch)?
Like when a snowstorm is coming. Milk, bread and eggs disappear off the shelves. Only thing I can figure out is everyone gets a craving for French Toast.

They are making their own surgical masks, or they think the corona virus is a laxative

The Party of the Rump Prepares for the Corona Virus

The Party of the Rump Prepares for the Corona Virus

That said, I’m only hearing Democrat controlled cities have it.

US coronavirus infection estimates leap higher as Washington nursing home warns of a “shocking escalation” of symptomatic patients suddenly dying
Nothing shocking about escalation. We haven't been testing much for it. Now we are starting. Numbers probably going to go way, up very quickly where outbreaks have occurred, but by knowing what is really out there, citizens and government can make decisions on better data.

Check this NO SATIRE out

FEMA Seeking Contractors to Deliver Portable Toilets, Showers Within 24 Hours Notice as Coronavirus Spreads

Nothing shocking about escalation. We haven't been testing much for it. Now we are starting. Numbers probably going to go way, up very quickly where outbreaks have occurred, but by knowing what is really out there, citizens and government can make decisions on better data.

upload_2020-3-11_15-55-7.jpeg

FEMA Seeking Contractors to Deliver Portable Toilets, Showers Within 24 Hours Notice as Coronavirus Spreads

Maybe people use it to blow their noses in place of kleenex. Or the joy of wiping the ass must not be interfered with. There is more then death and taxes. There is also toilet paper.

Forum List

Back