No surprise, Jeb Bush is an anti-Semitic, Nazi A-hole!

It is no conspiracy theory that I truly hate the Bush family. Now, I even hate the Bush sewage even more. Jeb Bush has appointed nazi, James Baker as his advisor. Nazi, James Baker is very close to the Bush sewage. Baker has made comments like F*** the Jews, and he favors a nuclear armed Iran. It is no surprise that Jeb has a nazi as his advisor, just remember Prescott Bush who shit out George H.W. Bushit was a big lover of Adolf Hitler.

Jeb, like every Bush is a pile of nazi shit. There is no difference between Obama and Jeb Bush other than their skin color. Both are dumber than rock, communist anti-Semite assholes.

Notice the utter lack of any sources for your claims.

It is no conspiracy theory that I truly hate the Bush family. Now, I even hate the Bush sewage even more. Jeb Bush has appointed nazi, James Baker as his advisor. Nazi, James Baker is very close to the Bush sewage. Baker has made comments like F*** the Jews, and he favors a nuclear armed Iran. It is no surprise that Jeb has a nazi as his advisor, just remember Prescott Bush who shit out George H.W. Bushit was a big lover of Adolf Hitler.

Jeb, like every Bush is a pile of nazi shit. There is no difference between Obama and Jeb Bush other than their skin color. Both are dumber than rock, communist anti-Semite assholes.

rofl

No surprise, Jeb Bush is an anti-Semitic, Nazi A-hole!
That's no way to talk about the person you will eventually, inevitably vote for!

I'd rather drink turpentine and piss on a forest fire before voting for an America-hating communist like Jeb Bush.
I can understand your hatred for the Bush family - nearly everyone hates them - but you make yourself look stupid by calling him a Communist. A Fascist maybe, but certainly not a Communist.

Unless you are just clueless as to what each term means, and just throw it around as a generic insult. If that's the case, it's hard to take you seriously.

Forum List

Back