No "small town" is immune....Stay frosty out there.

This just happened in my "small town" about a hour ago.......Perps being chased on I-81/I-66 bailed and tried hijacking a car (injuring the driver) at our local Walmart.

They then were pursued inside the store and later captured inside. Shots were said to have been fired but it's unknown to me at this time who was shooting at what.

You never know when evil will pay a call.
365671460_595867546060270_2624453100991954099_n.jpg
Update:

The driver of the Ford, Marquilis T. Boyd, 24, of Charlotte, NC, was taken into custody and charged in Rockingham County with one felony count of eluding law enforcement; in Shenandoah County with one felony count of eluding law enforcement; and in Warren County with one felony count of eluding law enforcement, one felony count of assault of law enforcement, and one felony count of hit and run. Boyd was transported to Warren Memorial Hospital for treatment of minor injuries before being transported to RSW Regional Jail, where he is being held without bond.

1a-Marquilis-Boyd.jpg

According to the RSW Jail Inmate Locator site, Marquilis T. Boyd is now facing 9 charges related to the Aug. 7 three-county hi-speed chase ending at the Warren County Walmart. Those include 3 Reckless Driving/failure to stop; 3 Simple Assault public officer; Hit & Run/failure to report $1000+ damages; Robbery/Carjacking; Attempted Robbery/Carjacking; – Mug shot RSW Jail website

My surprised face. 😐

Forum List

Back