No significant excess deaths?

Factoid I found most interesting, is that excess deaths that we do see, seem to be in young adult to middle aged groups, not the elderly.
There are certain “older men” of a very lewd and wicked sort, who “have it made” in this life --- and have the power to pick and choose which younger men and women will be allowed to attain any particular measure of success in this life, and which of them will be failed out of the way of life.

Very interesting video. Focuses on a recent analysis on whether there is an actual increase in deaths, and the reaction to the study.

Factoid I found most interesting, is that excess deaths that we do see, seem to be in young adult to middle aged groups, not the elderly.

Debunked nonsense.

42 people recently died in South Dakota on one day.
78 people died in South Dakota the previous year due to the flu...the entire flu season.

I doubt that will sink in....but it should.
Yes, but people also die of heart disease, accidents, cancers, old age, other infections------the virus is mostly killing or being credited for those dying of something else.

78 people died in South Dakota the previous year due to the flu...the entire flu season.

Yes, but people also die of heart disease, accidents, cancers, old age, other infections------the virus is mostly killing or being credited for those dying of something else.

Let me see if I get this right:

John Doe, 65 y/o. Has had high blood pressure and heart disease for years. He's managed it with Eliquis, Atorvastatin, and Metoprolol as many do. He gets Covid and dies. On the death certificate, you don't think Covid should be mentioned.

Do I have your stance correct?

Let me see if I get this right:

John Doe, 65 y/o. Has had high blood pressure and heart disease for years. He's managed it with Eliquis, Atorvastatin, and Metoprolol as many do. He gets Covid and dies. On the death certificate, you don't think Covid should be mentioned.

Do I have your stance correct?

No. That is not what he said, nor the point of this thread.

REad it again.

Wow, your anger is palpable.
:71:Only fake people talk like you.

Only fake people won't use an entire post. No one has called me fake, seems you may have been called that a time or two given your attitude.

A lot of people have been complaining about overlong posts and too many alerts. They have been pushing for using the quote function.

It depends on whether the lost context contains information that would significantly change the meaning of the post, whether or not they are "fake".

A common tactic is piss someone off, by insulting or being rude to them and then to snidely pretend that their justified anger, is something wrong with them.

It is the type of thing, only an asshole or someone trying to start a fight would do.

ANd liberals do it all the time.

I'm pretty sure I've seen you do it.

Were you doing it with your above post?

If so, you are certainly a "fake person", AND, actually, imo, that is being way to fucking nice to the type of asshole that plays that game.

Forum List

Back