No shootings in Britain today

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Ive searched my news feeds and I cant find a single shot fired across the UK.

Its a small comfort for those of us denied guns by a fascist government intent on denying us the "God Given" right to take guns to Chapel.

Praying for the day to dawn when we will be safe like our American friends.

Last edited:

Its a small comfort for those of us denied guns by a fascist government intent on denying us the "God Given" right to take guns to Chapel.

Government confiscated all your bullets again, eh?

When that robber breaks into your house tonight to rape your wife as you watch with thumb up ass, send him a prayer for me.

When that robber breaks into your house tonight to rape your wife as you watch with thumb up ass, send him a prayer for me.
How do we have "no shootings" when we dont own guns ?
It doesnt make sense.

How do we have "no shootings" when we dont own guns ?
It doesnt make sense.
How is all your gun crime committed then, Tommy, do they fling the bullets with rubber bands?

Stop spreading bull shit! London has kept up with New York on murders. How many stabbings did London have over the weekend. In London police go door to door searching for weapons like screw drivers, scissors, and steak knifes. You probably think the Bobby's use clubs and don't have MP-5's in their little cars. They invented stop and frisk. Why don't you try fact checking this crap you put out as democrat truth. Here you are a citizen there you're a subject. But maybe you should move and one night when you are facing a home invasion from thugs with swords do the Brady Move and remain completely limp. Soon they will tire of beating you and move on to another family member. Maybe you will get lucky and neighborhood watch will show up and watch. Or try this. Take a USA map paint all the democrat ran areas with all their gun laws and poverty RED paint all the areas with up to 50 times the average murder rate YELLOW. Whaaaaat you got is an ORANGE map. You want to end murder than get rid of democrats.

Stop spreading bull shit! London has kept up with New York on murders. How many stabbings did London have over the weekend. In London police go door to door searching for weapons like screw drivers, scissors, and steak knifes. You probably think the Bobby's use clubs and don't have MP-5's in their little cars. They invented stop and frisk. Why don't you try fact checking this crap you put out as democrat truth. Here you are a citizen there you're a subject. But maybe you should move and one night when you are facing a home invasion from thugs with swords do the Brady Move and remain completely limp. Soon they will tire of beating you and move on to another family member. Maybe you will get lucky and neighborhood watch will show up and watch. Or try this. Take a USA map paint all the democrat ran areas with all their gun laws and poverty RED paint all the areas with up to 50 times the average murder rate YELLOW. Whaaaaat you got is an ORANGE map. You want to end murder than get rid of democrats.
No shootings yesterday - how is that possible when we dont have guns to protect ourselves ?

Ok, but how many car jackings, murders, kidnappings and other crimes that could have or did take someones life?

The gun isn't the only weapon of choice. There are many warped, sadistic people who prefer a slow, violent, macabre method.

No shootings yesterday - how is that possible when we dont have guns to protect ourselves ?

If you are bored you can always work on finding a solution to the UK's new recession. Put that genius intellect of yours to work for a change. :auiqs.jpg:

LOL I remember Churchill on his knees begging please please please please my American best friends in the entire World please please please please please please please please help us with your guns......................................

True story, and Churchill actually said please America hundreds of times

Ok, but how many car jackings, murders, kidnappings and other crimes that could have or did take someones life?

The gun isn't the only weapon of choice. There are many warped, sadistic people who prefer a slow, violent, macabre method.
True, but this thread is about shootings, if you want to include people being run over by lawnmowers, just ask 2aguy, he has all that information. I'll bet our lawnmower deaths are a lot less than yours.

Stop

Stop it, you're just being naughty now. Rubbing it in that gun control works.

Stop

How can it work when we dont have guns ?
I went to the Spar for milk this morning. UNARMED !!! I guess I just got lucky because I lived to tell the tale.

Stop

I went to the Spar for milk this morning. UNARMED !!! I guess I just got lucky because I lived to tell the tale.
What happened to your 'Loony Racist' thread Tommy?

Stop

Spent the last few weeks on a road trip across France and Spain to finalise my house purchase on the Costa Tropical, never got shot at once, nor was I robbed, raped, or attacked, unless you count mosquitoes, little bastards! Not sure how useful a gun would have been against them though, might have to ask 2aguy...

Stop

Spent the last few weeks on a road trip across France and Spain to finalise my house purchase on the Costa Tropical, never got shot at once, nor was I robbed, raped, or attacked, unless you count mosquitoes, little bastards! Not sure how useful a gun would have been against them though, might have to ask 2aguy...
If you had been "packing" they would have given you a swerve.

Stop

What happened to your 'Loony Racist' thread Tommy?
They changed the title to "Georgia GOP chooses brain dad moron over neurosurgeon" I quite like that.

Forum List

Back