No....She Can't Be A Democrat

Meister

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
One day after her arrest on theft, perjury and tampering with public records charges, state Rep. Movita Johnson-Harrell carried through with her promise to resign from the House seat she was elected to earlier this year.

The 53-year-old Philadelphia Democrat sent a letter to House Speaker Mike Turzai, R-Allegheny County, on Thursday stating it is her intention to resign, effective Dec. 13.
Philly state rep facing theft, perjury charges to resign from her House seat on Dec. 13

Say it ain't so, Joe. Only republicans and orange people do this kind of crime.

Bo Didleysquat

VIP Member
Reaction score
One day after her arrest on theft, perjury and tampering with public records charges, state Rep. Movita Johnson-Harrell carried through with her promise to resign from the House seat she was elected to earlier this year.

The 53-year-old Philadelphia Democrat sent a letter to House Speaker Mike Turzai, R-Allegheny County, on Thursday stating it is her intention to resign, effective Dec. 13.
Philly state rep facing theft, perjury charges to resign from her House seat on Dec. 13

No, it's our entire system, that's why partisanshitheads are usually half right yet never completely coherent when they go on like that. So we wander 'round in endless circles arguing over who is less corrupt. And the beat goes on.

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
Reaction score

No, it's our entire system, that's why partisanshitheads are usually half right yet never completely coherent when they go on like that. So we wander 'round in endless circles arguing over who is less corrupt. And the beat goes on.
And we continue to elect them and expect it to be different.

JGalt

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Well for one, the hyphenated last name was a dead giveaway.

And then there's this, so definitely not a Republican...

Biff_Poindexter

Gold Member
Reaction score

Yes partisan hacks will elect the very people who do the very things that partisan hacks claim they are against.....but only if those people don't wear the same party uniform that those partisan hacks wear....

When you stand on the basis of principals and policies instead of cheerleading for a party label, you won't find yourself looking like the moron who posted this OP..

JGalt

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Yes partisan hacks will elect the very people who do the very things that partisan hacks claim they are against.....but only if those people don't wear the same party uniform that those partisan hacks wear....

When you stand on the basis of principals and policies instead of cheerleading for a party label, you won't find yourself looking like the moron who posted this OP..
Dude. She wearing the uniform of a terrorist. She could probably blow up a school bus with that scowl too.

Biff_Poindexter

Gold Member
Reaction score

Dude. She wearing the uniform of a terrorist. She could probably blow up a school bus with that scowl too.

I know you hate Muslims...….but what does that have to do with anything I said about partisan hacks like yourself??

JGalt

Platinum Member
Reaction score

I know you hate Muslims...….but what does that have to do with anything I said about partisan hacks like yourself??
I don't hate Muslims, just terrorists.

Well, liberals and Democrats too but if any Muslim is a conservative or a Trump-supporter, I'd gladly buy them a beer any day.

Bo Didleysquat

VIP Member
Reaction score

I think there's a cliche on that; about engaging in the same behavior over and over while expecting a different outcome.

Bo Didleysquat

VIP Member
Reaction score

Well, liberals and Democrats too but if any Muslim is a conservative or a Trump-supporter, I'd gladly buy them a beer any day.

We love the radical Islamist public square beheading journalist liquefying Saudis and engage in genocide with them proudly.

edward37

Gold Member
Reaction score

There aren't any Look at all the money you saved Now if you had to buy a drink for every time Trump tweeted about Page the ex FBI lady you'd need to buy 30 drinks Trump is one sick sucker

JGalt

Platinum Member
Reaction score

We love the radical Islamist public square beheading journalist liquefying Saudis and engage in genocide with them proudly.
Genocide of criminals and terrorists? Maybe we should do the same here.

edward37

Gold Member
Reaction score

Genocide of criminals and terrorists? Maybe we should do the same here.
The republican party would be cut in half lol

JGalt

Platinum Member
Reaction score

There aren't any Look at all the money you saved Now if you had to buy a drink for every time Trump tweeted about Page the ex FBI lady you'd need to buy 30 drinks Trump is one sick sucker
Trump's tweeting about Lisa Page resulted in instant justice for a lying seditionist POS traitor. If Hillary had been elected instead, we never would have known how corrupt the Justice department was, and she never would have been fired.

edward37

Gold Member
Reaction score

Trump's tweeting about Lisa Page resulted in instant justice for a lying seditionist POS traitor. If Hillary had been elected instead, we never would have known how corrupt the Justice department was, and she never would have been fired.
You mean she said mean things about your moron ?? BOO FN HOO

JGalt

Platinum Member
Reaction score

No, she was involved in the attempted coup of a sitting President. That should be dealt with as the Saudis would. Chop chop.

Biff_Poindexter

Gold Member
Reaction score

No, she was involved in the attempted coup of a sitting President. That should be dealt with as the Saudis would. Chop chop.
Folks like you are like little chihuahuas yapping at the feet of reality and facts....just running yo mouth and not saying shit....and the minute reality stomps its feet, you run off scared into the corner like a bitch.....

edward37

Gold Member
Reaction score

There was no coup That's just a figment of your repubs warped minds

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays

PJW.jpg

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List