No Punishment For 2 Women Found Guilty Of Theft, Child Endangerment, & Hate Crimes Against Trump Supporter

I condemn destroying someone else's property.
1628230933994.png

Just another case of violence by Democrats / snowflakes against Trump supporters that go virtually unpunished.
I think what they got was appropriate. They took the kid's hat but the kid was then able to retrieve it, right? They were arrested, charged, and now are serving probation. I think that is MORE than enough.

What a fucking drama queen you are. They stole a fucking hat, and tore a sign in half. How many people are Americans going to imprison for bullshit?
There's the theft and destruction of property.
But I guess we shouldn't care about crimes against people you don't like.
That's fine system of justice, for Venezuela maybe.
Nobody went to prison, by the way...drama queen!
You already have more people locked than any other nation on earth - most of them non-white.
So what's your "solution"? Simply stop prosecuting crimes like they do in San Francisco?
Have junkies rob stores in broad daylight, filling trash bags full of merchandise and simply
walking in and out of stores that are now shutting down due to merchandise loss?

By the way, racist piece of shit. Whites are incarcerated at the highest levels. 57.8% and blacks
are jailed at 38.2 percent! https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=what+is+the+incarceration+rate+by+race

Nearly a 20% difference. How does that fit with your fake indoctrinated "statistics" that came right
out of your ass? Put down your bottle of Old Grandad.
You are a foolish clown.

I think what they got was appropriate. They took the kid's hat but the kid was then able to retrieve it, right? They were arrested, charged, and now are serving probation. I think that is MORE than enough.

I agree. This doesn't warrant prison time. For this rather minor incident they received a fair penalty.

And no, I don't condone their actions.

Because, of course, they were Democrats / Biden supporters, and the victim was a Trump supporter.

Two women who stole a "Make America Great Again" hat from a President Trump supporter at the Democratic National Convention have pleaded guilty to hate crimes in connection to the viral confrontation.

Olivia Winslow and Camryn Amy were caught on video on Aug. 20 destroying Trump signs and snatching a red MAGA cap outside the DNC in Wilmington, Delaware, as Joe Biden gave his acceptance speech.

The women, both of Wilmington, have pleaded guilty to charges of theft, child endangerment and hate crimes in the incident outside a restaurant at the Wilmington Riverfront,

Winslow and Amy will be sentenced in September. Prosecutors will not seek prison time and their attorneys said they agree that probation is the "appropriate sentence" in the case while declining further comment, the News Journal reported.

Charges of assault, attempted assault and conspiracy were dropped as part of a plea deal struck Monday, according to the report.

Just another case of violence by Democrats / snowflakes against Trump supporters that go virtually unpunished.

Their lives are ruined because of their deranged Democrat fascism; I don't know that piling on is necessary.

We really need to be better than the DemocraTaliban. :)

Their lives are ruined because of their deranged Democrat fascism; I don't know that piling on is necessary.

We really need to be better than the DemocraTaliban. :)
I'm all for being better than the Democrats...and that means not ignoring the laws or accountability for breaking them. These women should be punished to the full extent of the law.

Because, of course, they were Democrats / Biden supporters, and the victim was a Trump supporter.

Two women who stole a "Make America Great Again" hat from a President Trump supporter at the Democratic National Convention have pleaded guilty to hate crimes in connection to the viral confrontation.

Olivia Winslow and Camryn Amy were caught on video on Aug. 20 destroying Trump signs and snatching a red MAGA cap outside the DNC in Wilmington, Delaware, as Joe Biden gave his acceptance speech.

The women, both of Wilmington, have pleaded guilty to charges of theft, child endangerment and hate crimes in the incident outside a restaurant at the Wilmington Riverfront,

Winslow and Amy will be sentenced in September. Prosecutors will not seek prison time and their attorneys said they agree that probation is the "appropriate sentence" in the case while declining further comment, the News Journal reported.

Charges of assault, attempted assault and conspiracy were dropped as part of a plea deal struck Monday, according to the report.

I mean, they took the guys hat so what punishment would you expect?

~~~~~~
Yet, more than 500 Americans remain behind bars with no bail or speedy trials because they walked through the Capitol Building....
Meanwhile, The BLM are todays equivalent of the brown shirts of the Hitler era. I thought it could not happen again, and definitely not in America, here we are today. The government's reaction to the January 6th display of concerned citizens about the mishandling of our government is an embarrassment. The bad guys (FBI&PMS/DSA Democrats) must be bought to justice and punished for their treason.
The remedy for what is happening to those from the 6th is not to do it to others thereby endorsing it.

Did you read the list of charges?
I did. Over charging people is VERY common. It is how they get people to plea to charges they might otherwise fight.
I know because they did it to me too. I was facing 12 felony charges. Most of which were total bullshit but it got me to plea to 3 others to avoid the risk of serious prison time.

New Topics

Forum List

Back