No Punishment For 2 Women Found Guilty Of Theft, Child Endangerment, & Hate Crimes Against Trump Supporter

Where does it say a child was "assaulted". Endangering a child is not "assaulting a child". The person who was "assaulted" was the mother.

I just looked at their pictures. Now I know why THESE women were charged. Now I understand why you're furious they weren't jailed.

I'm going to take a wild guess here and say that the Trump supporters, who should have just walked away, but couldn't help themselves, claimed their "rights" to their "property", and they'll defend those rights to the death. Lock those colored women up!!!!

Tell me, how many of the Trump supporters at the rallies who physically attacked and beat protestors, attacked members of the press, and general behaved like degenerates and assholes - how many of those nice white people went to jail, or plead guilty to "hate crimes"?

When you lay hands on a child, that's assault. You're just not very smart are ya commie.

Are they anything like "The Election Was Stollen" facts?
Ha ha ha - its OK no need to answer as I can see your getting wound up - doesn't take a lot does it!

You're annoying, Limey...and scrambling.

Why the fck would you bring stolen elections into a child endangerment thread?

Good grief

And the Judiciary is independent of the other two!

Kindly curb your language or seek anger management.
Take a civics class. moron. I stated that when the GOVERNMENT doesn't provide justice (JUDICIARY) then we need to provide our own. Please keep up and then GO FUCK YOURSELF ON THE CURB. Is that curbing my language enough for you moron?

Are they anything like "The Election Was Stollen" facts?
Ha ha ha - its OK no need to answer as I can see your getting wound up - doesn't take a lot does it!
I don't think the election was a German sweet bread--no. Shut the fuck up moron. Not wound up at all--morons like you provide comic relief--at least you are good for something.

I'm all for being better than the Democrats...and that means not ignoring the laws or accountability for breaking them. These women should be punished to the full extent of the law.
I think the punishment matches the crime; let's not be Puritans like the DemocraTaliban & demand the cruel and unusual.

We'll see how thrilled you are when the pendulum swings the other way.

I'm quite used to the 2 tier justice system. You don't see a lot of cops squatting on a white guy's neck for 9 minutes; no knock warrants killing an EMT who was just caught in the crossfire, and of course this famous "I feared for my life" moment.

1628308090878.png

Try again.

I am not familiar with the case. Is there video? Did they actually assault or hit a child or just steal his hat/flag?

Hard to be outraged on a thread title alone.

A hat is clothing, and stealing a minor's clothing right off of their body is a serious crime for an adult.

I'm quite used to the 2 tier justice system. You don't see a lot of cops squatting on a white guy's neck for 9 minutes; no knock warrants killing an EMT who was just caught in the crossfire, and of course this famous "I feared for my life" moment.

View attachment 522522

Try again.

Three thugs bit the dust and the world is a better place for it. You might want to find out why the police had Taylor's address before you try to paint her as an innocent. The only innocent one in that apartment was her new boyfriend from what I've seen.

Forum List

Back