No Punishment For 2 Women Found Guilty Of Theft, Child Endangerment, & Hate Crimes Against Trump Supporter

Poor little commie, you're the one bitching because someone won't be locked up to your satisfaction. I enjoy everyday, you commies are great entertainment and such poor liars.

LOL

Call me crazy...but I think a convicted murderer should get more than 10 years.

I think arsonist and looters should be shot on sight, ain't life a bitch.

Yes; and you're mine.

I'll prove it.

Here is the question....
  1. Should Amber Guyger have gotten more than 10 years for killing an unarmed black man in his own apartment? Yes or no.
  2. Would Botham Jean--her victim--have gotten more than 10 years for shooting and killing Amber Guyger in her home with his only defense being, "oops"? Yes or no.
You cannot answer truthfully to each question. You'll have to answer "no" to the 2nd question...and everyone with eyeballs knows that he'd be on death row by now.

Yes; and you're mine.

I'll prove it.

Here is the question....
  1. Should Amber Guyger have gotten more than 10 years for killing an unarmed black man in his own apartment? Yes or no.
  2. Would Botham Jean--her victim--have gotten more than 10 years for shooting and killing Amber Guyger in her home with his only defense being, "oops"? Yes or no.
You cannot answer truthfully to each question. You'll have to answer "no" to the 2nd question...and everyone with eyeballs knows that he'd be on death row by now.

You must be as senile as your hero xiden. You've already tried to paly that game, I didn't play then and I'm not going to play now. If you want to go back to the days of mandatory minimum sentences, feel free to lobby the TX legislature. Short of your success at that, judges will still have some desecration in sentencing. Now you have a great night there commie, I'm going to bed.

You must be as senile as your hero xiden. You've already tried to paly that game, I didn't play then and I'm not going to play now. If you want to go back to the days of mandatory minimum sentences, feel free to lobby the TX legislature. Short of your success at that, judges will still have some desecration in sentencing. Now you have a great night there commie, I'm going to bed.

As I said...you're my beeotch. LOL...enjoy your rest..you seem to need it.

Forum List

Back