No, Paedophiles Are Not Homosexual

Ah...another ignoramus joins the discussion. Please explain to the class your expertise on NAMBLA.

Well, they were part and parcel of the gay rights movement.

North American Man/Boy Love Association - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For years.

Mark

Can you give us a more objective cite? I think your statement is thirty years out of date.

My site is fine. What does the date have to do with it? The fact is NAMBLA was supported by the gay rights movement, until it become politically impossible to do so.

At least for appearances, gays have evolved past supporting NAMBLA.

Mark

From my link:

NAMBLA's website states that it is a political, civil rights, and educational organization whose goal is to end "the extreme oppression of men and boys in mutually consensual relationships.

Looks like gay sex with male children to me. What does it say to you?

Mark

NAMBLA are pedophiles. Pedophiles are not representative of the general population of gays. why do loons keep lying about this?

does it make you feel better somehow?

They are interested in pubescent and post pubescent boys beneath the age of consent, not pre pubescent children. They are pederasts, not pedophiles, there is a difference.

Actually pederasty isn't strictly about sex so much as what we now call mentoring. It involved sex but as more of a periphery issue like teaching boys how to have sex with girls but not risking them getting pregnant then demonstrating with men. Back when pederasty was still a thing such education was unremarkable.

If NAMBLA's into pubescent and post-pubescents then they'r enot pedophiles or pederasts but hebephiles and ebopophiles.

Although I think they are into prepubescnets as well. If you're a group proposing the total abolition of all age of consent laws it's hard to come to any other conclusion.

NAMBLA are pedophiles. Pedophiles are not representative of the general population of gays. why do loons keep lying about this?

does it make you feel better somehow?

No. Logic and common sense are my guide. Just so you know, I have never said that the "general population" of gay men are pedophiles, but, I will state that gay men make up an inordinate share of the pedophile population.

Mark

Define "inordinate share" and give links that back up your assertion.

"Inordinate share" means greater than the population of gay men. Stats show that about 4% of Americans consider themselves gay. We can assume about half are men, so that gay men make up about 2% of the general population.

Exposed: Homosexual Child Molesters - Article - Traditional Values Coalition

For example: In 1987, Dr. Stephen Rubin of Whitman College conducted a ten-state study of sex abuse cases involving school teachers. He studied 199 cases. Of those, 122 male teachers had molested girls, while 14 female teachers had molested boys. He also discovered that 59 homosexual male teachers had molested boys and four female homosexual teachers had molested girls. In other words, 32 percent of those child molestation cases involved homosexuals. Nearly a third of these cases come from only 1-2% of the population.

Mark

Alot of homosexuals were raped by homosexuals as children

The following is a lie: "The dirty little secret is that the democrat party would risk the lives and sanity of American boys when they cave in to the homosexual lobbyists who think that radical homosexuals should be given free hunting grounds."

Neither party would risk the lives of children.

BSA is independent of either party: end of story.

Soooo. The pressure put on the BSA to accept gays in their ranks came from what group in America?

Mark

E+en the most tolerant country on earth like the US would not force little Girls like the Girl Scouts and the Brownies to be supervised by men. Most sane women and mothers would be horrified if a man supervised young girls at a dance or an outing. The dirty little secret is that the democrat party would risk the lives and sanity of American boys when they cave in to the homosexual lobbyists who think that radical homosexuals should be given free hunting grounds. God bless the BSA.

I was still young and single when the BSA case was going to the Supreme Court and was peeling off the liberal propaganda skin into which I had been immersed as a youth and I was surrounded by liberals and homosexuals in my environment.

I put it quite plainly to about 20+ liberal couples complaining about the BSA at a dinner party - "What's the problem, why don't YOU GUYS form a troop as a stand alone organization and SEND YOUR KIDS on camping trips with some of the single gay guys we all know in our social circle. Awkward silence, the cluster broke up and people went and mingled elsewhere and I never did get an answer to my question.

See with liberals it's like this - it's fine for homosexuals to take OTHER PEOPLE'S KIDS on overnight camping trips. Liberals are very vocal in support of homosexual rights. When it comes to THEIR KIDS, no freaking way.

Last edited:
E+en the most tolerant country on earth like the US would not force little Girls like the Girl Scouts and the Brownies to be supervised by men. Most sane women and mothers would be horrified if a man supervised young girls at a dance or an outing. The dirty little secret is that the democrat party would risk the lives and sanity of American boys when they cave in to the homosexual lobbyists who think that radical homosexuals should be given free hunting grounds. God bless the BSA.

I was still young and single when the BSA case was going to the Supreme Court and was peeling off the liberal propaganda skin into which I had been immersed as a youth and I was surrounded by liberals and homosexuals in my environment.

I put it quite plainly to about 20+ liberal couples complaining about the BSA at a dinner party - "What's the problem, why don't YOU GUYS form a troop as a stand alone organization and SEND YOUR KIDS on camping trips with some of the single gay guys we all know in our social circle. Awkward silence, the cluster broke up and people went and mingled elsewhere and I never did get an answer to my question.

See with liberals it's like this - it's fine for homosexuals to take OTHER PEOPLE'S KIDS on overnight camping trips. Liberals are very vocal in support of homosexual rights. When it comes to THEIR KIDS, no freaking way.[/QUO

Absolutely. Somehow the liberal hypocrites would put everybody else's male child in jeopardy just so they could feel better about their mandatory left wing stance.

No. Logic and common sense are my guide. Just so you know, I have never said that the "general population" of gay men are pedophiles, but, I will state that gay men make up an inordinate share of the pedophile population.

Mark

"Inordinate share" means greater than the population of gay men. Stats show that about 4% of Americans consider themselves gay. We can assume about half are men, so that gay men make up about 2% of the general population.

For example: In 1987, Dr. Stephen Rubin of Whitman College conducted a ten-state study of sex abuse cases involving school teachers. He studied 199 cases. Of those, 122 male teachers had molested girls, while 14 female teachers had molested boys. He also discovered that 59 homosexual male teachers had molested boys and four female homosexual teachers had molested girls. In other words, 32 percent of those child molestation cases involved homosexuals. Nearly a third of these cases come from only 1-2% of the population.

Mark

Traditional Values Coalition isn't a scientific organization so much as Right-wing Christian Fundamentalist hate group.

List of organizations designated by the Southern Poverty Law Center as anti-LGBT hate groups - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The Traditional Values Coalition (TVC) is an American conservative Christian organization that represents, by its estimate, over 43,000 Christian churches throughout the United States of America. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., its belief is in Bible-based traditional values as "[a] moral code and behavior based upon the Old and New Testaments." The group considers traditional values to include a belief "that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and that the Lord has given us a rule book to live by: The Bible" and a commitment to "living, as far as it is possible, by the moral precepts taught by Jesus Christ and by the whole counsel of God as revealed in the Bible." The organization was founded by the Reverend Louis P. Sheldon who is the current chairman. His daughter Andrea Sheldon Lafferty is the executive director.[135]

The Traditional Values Coalition has been labelled an anti-gay hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.[33] Tony Perkins asked SPLC to retract the hate group designation but the SPLC refused to back down stating the groups were added to the list for spreading "known falsehoods — claims about LGBT people that have been thoroughly discredited by scientific authorities — and repeated, groundless name-calling.""

Last edited:

See with liberals it's like this - it's fine for homosexuals to take OTHER PEOPLE'S KIDS on overnight camping trips. Liberals are very vocal in support of homosexual rights. When it comes to THEIR KIDS, no freaking way.

Silly me. I actually thought this thread would educate. Instead, all were getting is the same old homophobic fear.

It's no more dangerous for a gay man to take kids camping than a straight man. In fact, you most likely went camping with a gay male as a child and didn't even know it.

Mark

Traditional Values Coalition isn't a scientific organization so much as Right-wing Christian Fundamentalist hate group.

List of organizations designated by the Southern Poverty Law Center as anti-LGBT hate groups - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The Traditional Values Coalition (TVC) is an American conservative Christian organization that represents, by its estimate, over 43,000 Christian churches throughout the United States of America. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., its belief is in Bible-based traditional values as "[a] moral code and behavior based upon the Old and New Testaments." The group considers traditional values to include a belief "that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and that the Lord has given us a rule book to live by: The Bible" and a commitment to "living, as far as it is possible, by the moral precepts taught by Jesus Christ and by the whole counsel of God as revealed in the Bible." The organization was founded by the Reverend Louis P. Sheldon who is the current chairman. His daughter Andrea Sheldon Lafferty is the executive director.[135]

The Traditional Values Coalition has been labelled an anti-gay hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.[33] Tony Perkins asked SPLC to retract the hate group designation but the SPLC refused to back down stating the groups were added to the list for spreading "known falsehoods — claims about LGBT people that have been thoroughly discredited by scientific authorities — and repeated, groundless name-calling.""

Hmm. Dr. Stephen Rubin of Whitman College seems to be real(I checked). Whitman college is real.

I would assume that he is being quoted correctly, or he would sue for slander.

Mark

Last edited:
Let's get back on topic.

Paedophiles are not homosexuals, as proven by the recent study I cited.

Did anyone read it?

Silly me. I actually thought this thread would educate. Instead, all were getting is the same old homophobic fear.

It's no more dangerous for a gay man to take kids camping than a straight man. In fact, you most likely went camping with a gay male as a child and didn't even know it.

You would be wrong statistically.

Mark

Let's get back on topic.

Did anyone read it?

Then why did they admit to being homosexuals according to my link?

Let me be more succinct. If a pedophile can only be aroused by assaulting young boys, he is most definitely a homosexual pedophile.

Mark

You would be wrong statistically.

Mark

You might have gone camping with a homosexual man (as a boy) but (thankfully) you didn't know it but about a million mothers would be horrified if a man was responsible for their daughters camp. What does that tell you? The homosexual lobby tells parents that their boys have nothing to fear from homosexual counselors ?

The following is a lie: "The dirty little secret is that the democrat party would risk the lives and sanity of American boys when they cave in to the homosexual lobbyists who think that radical homosexuals should be given free hunting grounds."

Neither party would risk the lives of children.

BSA is independent of either party: end of story.

I'm glad we agree that the BSA has a right to ban homosexuals from leadership "positions." When a person takes one step into the land of perversion then there's always that possibility that they take a second and third step. I wouldn't want my son to be someone's conquest.

Mark

Mark

Your Dr Rubin ' s report has been debunked by every scientific and psychiatric study since and was proven to be a shoddy, based piece of shit.

Mark

Hmm. Dr. Stephen Rubin of Whitman College seems top be real(I checked). Whitman college is real.

I would assume that he is being quoted correctly, or he would sue for slander.

Mark

Seriously? You're making this too easy you realize that right? You're actually on my side, but pretending to be on their side or something? :)

Try Googling 'Dr. Stephen Rubin of Whitman College discredited'

This quote btw,

"For example: In 1987, Dr. Stephen Rubin of Whitman College conducted a ten-state study of sex abuse cases involving school teachers. He studied 199 cases. Of those, 122 male teachers had molested girls, while 14 female teachers had molested boys. He also discovered that 59 homosexual male teachers had molested boys and four female homosexual teachers had molested girls. In other words, 32 percent of those child molestation cases involved homosexuals. Nearly a third of these cases come from only 1-2% of the population."

comes up every where that also mentions Dr. Rubin's discreditation.

Let's get back on topic.

Did anyone read it?

Then why did they admit to being homosexuals according to my link?

Let me be more succinct. If a pedophile can only be aroused by assaulting young boys, he is most definitely a homosexual pedophile.

Mark

Your "study" is a debunked sham put out thirty years ago by a kook at a small ecumenical college in Walla Walla Washington who's only other claim to fame was dressing up in outrageous costumes and cheerleaders the girls basketball team.

Now disprove my study.

Forum List

Back