No Other Result Possible

All lives count, or none do. It is that simple.

Given the violence taking place over the last month, I've adopted the attitude that "No lives matter."

I don't care if they're black, white, green or purple. If Mr. Glock has to come out of his holster, he doesn't see people in terms of color.

But they control not only the schools and the media.....but the judiciary as well.

You will be charged.

Not the thug you 'neutralize'......you.

"Missouri couple who defended home have rifle seized during police search: report"

I'll be 70 in August. I've had a nice full life but I'd rather spend my last 10 years in prison, than be deaded by some lowlife POS.

Gutsy!

All lives count, or none do. It is that simple.

Given the violence taking place over the last month, I've adopted the attitude that "No lives matter."

I don't care if they're black, white, green or purple. If Mr. Glock has to come out of his holster, he doesn't see people in terms of color.

But they control not only the schools and the media.....but the judiciary as well.

You will be charged.

Not the thug you 'neutralize'......you.

"Missouri couple who defended home have rifle seized during police search: report"
Yes I saw that article- however, it doesn't change the fact that "policing" needs overhauled. In fact, it shows a why it does- the article just points out one of the many reasons- police FORCE- we could start there and move to Law ENFORCEMENT-- there was a time, in my lifetime (72 years) that cop was an acronym for Citizens On Patrol- and, there was a time when cops were referred to as Peace Officers-

Of course, there was a time, not so long ago, that, I, personally called DC the District of Columbia- I now refer to it as the District of Criminals- and there are 537 of them put there by referendum- there are countless numbers who are hired guns for thieves, and thugs, wearing uniforms and the uniform of choice (Empty Suit) that infest the swamp- but, hey! It's all legal, so no big deal. Right!?

"The War Against White People

Barack Obama said of working class, white voters in 2008, “They get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.” Not to be outdone by Obama, Hillary Clinton castigated half of Donald Trump supporters as “a basket of deplorables” who were “racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic—you name it.” Clinton was not talking about Trump’s black, Asian, and Hispanic supporters; she was talking about millions of his white supporters and her fellow citizens.

And what could be more mainstream than the New York Times? In 2018 it appointed Sarah Jeong to its editorial board. Jeong was born in South Korea in 1988 and emigrated at the age of three when her parents came to the United States to study. She became a U.S. citizen in 2017. Jeong, a graduate of the University of California Berkeley and Harvard Law School, had expressed publicly many interesting opinions about white people. Here are only a few:

“Dumbass f***ing white people marking up the internet with their opinions like dogs pissing on fire hydrants.”

It’s “kind of sick how much joy I get out of being cruel to old white men.”

I’m “just imagining being white and waking up every morning with a terrible existential dread about how I have no culture.”

“Are white people genetically predisposed to burn faster in the sun, thus logically only being fit to live underground like groveling bilious goblins?”

“Have you ever tried to figure out all the things that white people are allowed to do that aren’t cultural appropriation? There’s literally nothing.”

“The world could get by just fine with zero white people.”

Bitch needs to be slapped into last week- obviously her "education" failed her- and us- as is the usual with Public Education.

America is lost.
Has been since Lincoln decided to use paper currency, and conscript citizens for his usurpation of authority- maybe earlier with the Whiskey Tax rebellion- this crap is not new. Time will erode even granite- sand will spread and become undefinable minuscule particles-

That's not saying to give up either- but, this crap didn't just begin. It's been going on longer than you and me and our immediate family age combined- point being: it doesn't take much to tear something apart/down. It takes time to build or rebuild- one granite stone at a time. A solid foundation is required for a lasting structure.
1. You aren’t white and the trumpkins hate you too
2. It isn’t anti-white to want the equal treatment promised under the law

trumpkins are such morons.

" You aren’t white...."

That's why I'm standing up for you.

"....and the trumpkins hate you too"

Is there ever a post from you Leftists that isn't rife with lies???

"It isn’t anti-white to want the equal treatment promised under the law"
Since the Republicans wrested the slaves from you Democrats there has been equal treatment under the law.
Simple enough to prove it: you can't provide any laws that single out folks by race for punishment.

That hasn't been true until now, with Democrats authorizing transgenerational racial guilt (of white folks).

Now.....which did government school erase first, your intellect or your integrity????
Equal treatment does not exist. You ain't white, stop enabling racism.

America is lost.
Has been since Lincoln decided to use paper currency, and conscript citizens for his usurpation of authority- maybe earlier with the Whiskey Tax rebellion- this crap is not new. Time will erode even granite- sand will spread and become undefinable minuscule particles-

That's not saying to give up either- but, this crap didn't just begin. It's been going on longer than you and me and our immediate family age combined- point being: it doesn't take much to tear something apart/down. It takes time to build or rebuild- one granite stone at a time. A solid foundation is required for a lasting structure.

" You aren’t white...."

Since the Republicans wrested the slaves from you Democrats there has been equal treatment under the law.
Simple enough to prove it: you can't provide any laws that single out folks by race for punishment.

That hasn't been true until now, with Democrats authorizing transgenerational racial guilt (of white folks).

Now.....which did government school erase first, your intellect or your integrity????

The only actual 'racism' is against white folks.

You didn't know that?

Barack Obama said of working class, white voters in 2008, “They get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.” Not to be outdone by Obama, Hillary Clinton castigated half of Donald Trump supporters as “a basket of deplorables” who were “racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic—you name it.” Clinton was not talking about Trump’s black, Asian, and Hispanic supporters; she was talking about millions of his white supporters and her fellow citizens.

And what could be more mainstream than the New York Times? In 2018 it appointed Sarah Jeong to its editorial board. Jeong was born in South Korea in 1988 and emigrated at the age of three when her parents came to the United States to study. She became a U.S. citizen in 2017. Jeong, a graduate of the University of California Berkeley and Harvard Law School, had expressed publicly many interesting opinions about white people. Here are only a few:

“Dumbass f***ing white people marking up the internet with their opinions like dogs pissing on fire hydrants.”

I’m “just imagining being white and waking up every morning with a terrible existential dread about how I have no culture.”

“Are white people genetically predisposed to burn faster in the sun, thus logically only being fit to live underground like groveling bilious goblins?”

“Have you ever tried to figure out all the things that white people are allowed to do that aren’t cultural appropriation? There’s literally nothing.”

There is no war against white people.

America is lost.

" You aren’t white...."

You didn't know that?
There is no racism against white folks. Whites calling out the racists among them, whites pointing out the mistakes they made due to racism and the stated desire to end such racism is not racism against whites. This should be applauded, not denigrated. Racism does not have to be a requirement of whiteness.

There is no war against white people.

"There is no war against white people."

I never mind forcing you to shove your hoof in your yap.

What could one expect when viewing the anti-white rhetoric and actions of the Democrats/Liberals/Progressives????

"Wisconsin driver intentionally crashes into motorcyclist because he was white
A Wisconson man who struck and killed a motorcyclist told investigators he intentionally crashed head-first into the victim because he believed all Harley riders are “white racists,” local officials said."

“I’ma stab you,” the Connecticut native said in the video, zooming in tight on her face. “I’ma stab you, and while you’re struggling and bleeding out, I’ma show you my paper cut and say, ‘My cut matters, too.'” Harvard grad Claira Janover says she’s lost Deloitte job over TikTok ‘stab threat’

"Indiana woman shot dead after saying ‘all lives matter': family"

"NYC official promotes division on MLK Day, tells white people ‘go back to Iowa’ in fear-mongering speech

"WALSH: There Has Been A Slew Of Violent Attacks Against White People. None Have Been Prosecuted As Hate Crimes. Why Not?"
WALSH: There Has Been A Slew Of Violent Attacks Against White People. None Have Been Prosecuted As Hate Crimes. Why Not?

America is lost.

" You aren’t white...."

You didn't know that?
There is no racism against white folks. Whites calling out the racists among them, whites pointing out the mistakes they made due to racism and the stated desire to end such racism is not racism against whites. This should be applauded, not denigrated. Racism does not have to be a requirement of whiteness.

Here's a model for you that might make you stop whining and get off your knees.

. "So what accounts for the poverty-defying trajectory of the Fujianese kids?
The answer is fourfold.

First is a cultural trait that has become a cliché in the model-minority discussion: a zealous focus on education. .... education for the next generation is close to a religion..... One recent college graduate, now a public school math teacher, told me that his mother would wake him at 5 AM to go over math problems—when he was in the first and second grade. ..
.... one kindergartner’s mother said, in faltering English: “My son must go Harvard.”

a. No matter how poor they are, parents find a way to get their fourth- or fifth-graders into test-prep classes. WNYC found one Sunset Park family who put aside $5,000 for classes for their three sons out of a yearly household income of just $26,000.
Brooklyn's Chinese Pioneers by Kay S. Hymowitz, City Journal Spring 2014

Drop back when you can live up to this standard.

What could one expect when viewing the anti-white rhetoric and actions of the Democrats/Liberals/Progressives????

"Wisconsin driver intentionally crashes into motorcyclist because he was white
A Wisconson man who struck and killed a motorcyclist told investigators he intentionally crashed head-first into the victim because he believed all Harley riders are “white racists,” local officials said."

“I’ma stab you,” the Connecticut native said in the video, zooming in tight on her face. “I’ma stab you, and while you’re struggling and bleeding out, I’ma show you my paper cut and say, ‘My cut matters, too.'” Harvard grad Claira Janover says she’s lost Deloitte job over TikTok ‘stab threat’

"Indiana woman shot dead after saying ‘all lives matter': family"

"NYC official promotes division on MLK Day, tells white people ‘go back to Iowa’ in fear-mongering speech
View attachment 363266

"WALSH: There Has Been A Slew Of Violent Attacks Against White People. None Have Been Prosecuted As Hate Crimes. Why Not?"

That was a great post

Thank you very much.

Forum List

Back