Is this the classic example an Inferiority complex?

Where's the NAAWP?

Here’s the list of "Black" organizations I found:

What about the list or organizations having "White" in them? I couldn't find one.

Actually, when I TRIED, all I got was lists of white NATIONALIST (obviously, "hate" groups,"), pro white, militia, despicably hateful, designated terrorist and yes, even more black organizations. Not sure why we need an organization of Black psychologists? Why aren't black organizations listed as pro-black or racist? Obviously, if they are CENTERED around being Black (race), that is INHERENTLY racist. Yet not one white organization, no white swans, white clouds, white NOTHING, because the VERY WORD is racist.

No wonder people are FED UP and painting over DeBlazio's street signs.

Look for any organization with the word white in it, and you get THIS:

BLM either has an inferiority complex or they're lazy or they're stupid or they're cons trying to hustle money. I suspect a little of each. But one thing is for certain. There is no systemic racism.

Lol! Here is another thread that showcases the psychosis that exists in some white people.

BLM either has an inferiority complex or they're lazy or they're stupid or they're cons trying to hustle money. I suspect a little of each. But one thing is for certain. There is no systemic racism.
Systemic racism does exist. You benefit from it. That's the way it is.

Where's the NAAWP?

Here’s the list of "Black" organizations I found:

What about the list or organizations having "White" in them? I couldn't find one.

Actually, when I TRIED, all I got was lists of white NATIONALIST (obviously, "hate" groups,"), pro white, militia, despicably hateful, designated terrorist and yes, even more black organizations. Not sure why we need an organization of Black psychologists? Why aren't black organizations listed as pro-black or racist? Obviously, if they are CENTERED around being Black (race), that is INHERENTLY racist. Yet not one white organization, no white swans, white clouds, white NOTHING, because the VERY WORD is racist.

No wonder people are FED UP and painting over DeBlazio's street signs.

Look for any organization with the word white in it, and you get THIS:

You know there is a war, brother. And the Prog guys on the other side think they are the light.

Let's be fair.

Just because there are lots of organizations with the word "Black" does not necessarily reflect an inferiority complex.

African Americans are a minority group. Sometimes we forget that point because of the outsized publicity that they have been getting since the 1960s. So like any other minority group, they want to make clear that certain organizations are devoted to the interests of their members.

Let's be fair. Just because there are lots of organizations with the word "Black" does not necessarily reflect an inferiority complex.

Maybe not, but it DOES point to a desire to be exclusionary, separate, to not want to mix with or be part of the greater society. And if that greater society is largely white, then that is an implied racism and anti-white bias (same difference) all the while BITCHING THAT THE VERY SAME SYSTEM THEY EXCLUDE FROM, DOESN'T WANT TO TAKE THEM IN AND TREAT THEM AS AN EQUAL either.

Put another way: could anything be more hypocritical?

Blacks want to exclude others and treat them without respect or equal, WHILE DEMANDING THAT OTHER SIDE NOT EXCLUDE THEM IN ANYTHING AND TREAT THEM WITH ABSOLUTE RESPECT AND EQUALITY! :cuckoo:

Let's be fair. Just because there are lots of organizations with the word "Black" does not necessarily reflect an inferiority complex.

Maybe not, but it DOES point to a desire to be exclusionary, separate, to not want to mix with or be part of the greater society. And if that greater society is largely white, then that is an implied racism and anti-white bias (same difference) all the while BITCHING THAT THE VERY SAME SYSTEM THEY EXCLUDE FROM, DOESN'T WANT TO TAKE THEM IN AND TREAT THEM AS AN EQUAL either.

Put another way: could anything be more hypocritical?

Blacks want to exclude others and treat them without respect or equal, WHILE DEMANDING THAT OTHER SIDE NOT EXCLUDE THEM IN ANYTHING AND TREAT THEM WITH ABSOLUTE RESPECT AND EQUALITY! :cuckoo:

Thank you for your sincere point of view.

Since I'm very interested in journalism, I notice that there are some organizations that are devoted to topics of interest to Black newspapers. Some mention their ethnicity in the title and some do not.

Furthermore, I believe that Euro Americans have always been welcomed in the NAACP. Black leaders have long realized that without the goodwill of Euro Americans, progress for Blacks in this country would have been much slower.

I notice that there are some organizations that are devoted to topics of interest to Black newspapers.
Funny how when someone creates a "Black newspaper," it is seen as a positive, needed, special interest item catering to the needs of a deserving group, much like a column on help for diabetics, and there are no black people who ever complain about it being exclusionary, after all, why should anyone not black be interested in much less benefit from issues which only blacks face!

Yet, there are no "white newspapers" catering to the needs, issues and interests of whites! After all, whites have no needs, issues or interests exclusive to them---- ---- that would be RACIST. Yet, if black people have special interests, issues and needs, then so MUST white people as well! Yet, if someone were to create a white newspaper, it would immediately be denounced as racist, hateful and white supremacist, not only by blacks, but ESPECIALLY be many vocal, anti-racist whites and white groups!

WHAT A FASCINATING DICHOTOMY.

What does this really prove? It proves that much of the anti-racial movement today, much like Antifa fighting fascism, is in itself actually some of the most severe racism around, camouflaged under a protective umbrella of political correctness hiding it from examination, much as Antifa is hidden while actually being fascist in nature even as they denounce the very thing they themselves do.

I notice that there are some organizations that are devoted to topics of interest to Black newspapers.
Funny how when someone creates a "Black newspaper," it is seen as a positive, needed, special interest item catering to the needs of a deserving group, much like a column on help for diabetics, and there are no black people who ever complain about it being exclusionary, after all, why should anyone not black be interested in much less benefit from issues which only blacks face!

Yet, there are no "white newspapers" catering to the needs, issues and interests of whites! After all, whites have no needs, issues or interests exclusive to them---- ---- that would be RACIST. Yet, if black people have special interests, issues and needs, then so MUST white people as well! Yet, if someone were to create a white newspaper, it would immediately be denounced as racist, hateful and white supremacist, not only by blacks, but ESPECIALLY be many vocal, anti-racist whites and white groups!

WHAT A FASCINATING DICHOTOMY.

What does this really prove? It proves that much of the anti-racial movement today, much like Antifa fighting fascism, is in itself actually some of the most severe racism around, camouflaged under a protective umbrella of political correctness hiding it from examination, much as Antifa is hidden while actually being fascist in nature even as they denounce the very thing they themselves do.

Thanks again for your interesting comments.

I am 83 years old. I remember the days when newspapers for the general public mentioned Blacks only when it came to crime. There was no coverage of their social events, for example.

In fact, I am so old that I remember when the publisher of the Los Angeles Times said that he did not think that Blacks would want to read his newspaper, presumably because they would not be interested in, let's say, foreign news, etc.

I can understand why Blacks started their own newspapers. I believe that Europeans who came to the United States as immigrants also established their own newspapers in their own languages.

I have read that when Blacks first moved to Chicago in large numbers, they faced much discrimination. So they established a newspaper that fought hard to help them. It was called the Chicago Defender, and it become a very influential paper. (Today, I have just learned, it is only an online paper.)

Have a nice day!

I am 83 years old. I remember the days when newspapers for the general public mentioned Blacks only when it came to crime. There was no coverage of their social events, for example. In fact, I am so old that I remember when the publisher of the Los Angeles Times said that he did not think that Blacks would want to read his newspaper, presumably because they would not be interested in, let's say, foreign news, etc. I can understand why Blacks started their own newspapers.

Yes, well, keep in mind those attitudes were born largely out of an unfamiliarity with blacks. Blacks had been considered PROPERTY a mere 70-80 years before you were born. A lot of whites didn't want to see blacks freed really (if you examine the psychology) not as much because they were AGAINST Blacks as much as elevating them to the status of equality as just another person was in effect a LOWERING of their status--- --- they were no longer superior, property owner, lord and master, but merely on a level playing field eye to eye. That must have been a huge psychological blow to a lot of people that "they were no longer better than a black person."

Being black was probably equated to being dirty, and as property denied education, they became equated with being mentally inferior. It doesn't help that to this day they still test slightly lower in IQ though one cannot say what the environmental effects may be. So it follows that Blacks, being told to get to the back of the bus, use another bathroom, sit somewhere else, don't touch a white girl, etc., would naturally develop a counter culture to make up for the one denied them in greater society.

Where the problem occurs is that those days are long since passed and blacks today have access to every facet and level of society, yet still maintain a counter-culture, which actually makes it HARDER for them to be accepted AND keeps alive whatever inferiority complex they have of not being accepted, and the mostly false (but not totally so) perception that they are targeted by police and authority, when police activity is largely driven by BEHAVIOR.

Get a job, act and live responsibly, integrate into society as a CITIZEN rather than a Black citizen, and they would solve a great deal of their own problems.

I really feel most average white people are more ready for this than a lot of black people.

Forum List

Back