No One Is Talking About Climate in the Midterms. So Let's Talk About it here!

Which state?
Of 15 top states using renewables, top 8 get more then half electricity from renewables.
BTW, we still heat with oil, but just one tank full per year….ha ha. You conservative idiots who aren’t doing it, are fools.

Of 15 top states using renewables, top 8 get more then half electricity from renewables.
BTW, we still heat with oil, but just one tank full per year….ha ha. You conservative idiots who aren’t doing it, are fools.

Which state?

BTW, we still heat with oil, but just one tank full per year

Use a lot of electric heat?

We have for decades, even while fossil fuel generators are down for repair. If you were too stupid to know how electricity is stored, you’re too dumb to know now.

Decades. Awesome.

When all other sources shut down, how long will the "stored electricity" keep going?

Decades. Awesome.

When all other sources shut down, how long will the "stored electricity" keep going?
By all other sources are down, you mean the sun will never shine again and the tides and rivers will stop flowing ? Hilarious. Maybe you never looked at the price of oil during the Middle East wars. Oil is less reliable.

Have you discovered how to store electrons ? It’s magic. It seems too much for you to handle.

Decades. Awesome.

You seem physics illiterate. Electrons take up no space and travel near light speed. It depends upon how long, what areas are down and what other renewables are available for reallocation and the mechanical storage available. This is about electricity so seems to be over your head. You think it’s magic ? You think it’s any different when a fossil fuel generator went down decades ago managing electricity when needed ? It’s easier now with more sources. Do a little research. It doesn’t hurt.

Last edited:
Ha ha. You‘re a joker. All other sources…..it’s hilarious. The rivers stop flowing, the tides and the wind stops….the sun doesn’t shine and you’re sphincter shivers up and dies.

By all other sources are down, you mean the sun will never shine again and the tides and rivers will stop flowing ? Hilarious. Maybe you never looked at the price of oil during the Middle East wars. Oil is less reliable.

Have you discovered how to store electrons ? It’s magic. It seems too much for you to handle.

By all other sources are down,

I mean all other sources are down. How long does this "stored electricity" keep us going?

Have you discovered how to store electrons ?

Have you discovered how much? Enlighten me.

You seem physics illiterate. Electrons take up no space and travel near light speed. It depends upon how long, what areas are down and what other renewables are available for reallocation and the mechanical storage available. This is about electricity so seems to be over your head. You think it’s magic ? You think it’s any different when a fossil fuel generator went down decades ago managing electricity when needed ? It’s easier now with more sources. Do a little research. It doesn’t hurt.

Electrons take up no space and travel near light speed.

So we store them in a bottle?

It depends upon how long, what areas are down and what other renewables are available for reallocation and the mechanical storage available.

They're all down. Night time, dead calm. No renewables available.
Just your "stored electricity". How long can it keep the country running?

You have convinced me

Ok, ok, I will give up my car, my home, starting eating bugs instead of meat, etc. , all in the name of stopping the weather to weather by reducing my carbon footprint.

After all, it's not like I can afford those things now anyway.
Remain calm and vote for Democrats and the living wage and cheap college and training to end this crap... And taxing the rich again and investing in America again

Last edited:

Forum List

Back