President Biden admits there is no "climate crisis"

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
While speaking to an audience at Carlsbad-based Viasat Friday, Biden contradicted himself by both admitting there's no climate crisis, then claiming "We finally got to the point where no one’s denying that we have a climate problem." Maybe he thought he was being humorous but if it was a joke, it only elicited barely a giggle from a couple members of the audience.

In his speech, Biden said “We’re making the biggest investment ever to deal with the climate crisis. I know you all know there’s no climate problem. I know you all know that. So I spend a lot of time in Arizona, New Mexico, California, all through, flew all up and down the state with the governor and those wildfires. I know that just happened. Come on. We finally got to the point where no one’s denying that we have a climate problem..."

Biden: ‘We Finally Got to the Point Where No One’s Denying That We Have a Climate Problem’

Here's a picture of the audience at Joe Biden's speech. If he was trying to be humorous, it didn't appear as if anyone got the joke:

viasat.jpg

If there was global warming, and sea levels were going to rise, Obama would not have bought a $12 mansion right next to the ocean shoreline. Obama, like Biden, is a scammer.

Forum List

Back