No one is safe in Chicago anymore

Trump isn't trying to do anything other than use this as a wedge issue to get reelected.

Wedge issues only work when the Dems are on the opposite side of an issue from their voters.
Chicago is going to vote for Biden this year, we both know it.

Trump is using crime in Chicago to scare people who have no connection to the violence whatsoever.
we are all americans so we are all connected to the violence,,,

Trump isn't trying to do anything other than use this as a wedge issue to get reelected.

Wedge issues only work when the Dems are on the opposite side of an issue from their voters.

Trump is using crime in Chicago to scare people who have no connection to the violence whatsoever.
I have no reason to fear for my safety because of violence over the weekend in Chicago.

It's just being logical.

I have no reason to fear for my safety because of violence over the weekend in Chicago.

It's just being logical.
that would be true if it were limited to chicago,,,but as we all can see its nationwide,,,

It's just being logical.

I have reason to fear Dims being in charge because of the violence over the weekend in Chicago.

It's just being logical.
that would be true if it were limited to chicago,,,but as we all can see its nationwide,,,

He did the same thing last election. He tried to convince everyone that violent crime was surging and that only he could keep everyone safe. That's despite the data showing otherwise.

But Trump knows that emotion beats facts anyday.

It's just being logical.

He did the same thing last election. He tried to convince everyone that violent crime was surging and that only he could keep everyone safe. That's despite the data showing otherwise.

the facts are violence is happening nationwide,,,

Just figure that out? DURR

Why would the utter incompetence of Dem leaders scare people outside of Chicago?

It's just being logical.

He tried to convince everyone that violent crime was surging

Is violent crime surging since George Floyd?

It's just being logical.

In some places, like Chicago, yes. In the country as a whole? Not by any substantial amount.

Over a hundred arrested...yup....no actions. Nothing is being done.

More than 100 people were arrested on Monday after pockets of disruption escalated overnight into looting on the so-called Magnificent Mile central shopping district and some destruction in other parts of the city, the authorities said.

Police superintendent David Brown said the trouble in the downtown area “was not an organized protest” but instead “an incident of pure criminality” that began following the shooting of a person by police on Sunday in the Englewood neighborhood, which is 10 miles from the north side streets of flagship stores.

At one point early on Monday, shots were fired at police and officers returned fire. Brown said a heavy police presence was expected in the downtown area until further notice.

Hours earlier, on Sunday afternoon, police shot a man after he opened fire on officers, according to the department. The incident apparently prompted a social media post urging people to converge on the business district, Brown said. Some 400 additional officers were dispatched to the area after the police department spotted the post.

“This was straight-up, felony criminal conduct,” said Chicago’s mayor, Lori Lightfoot. “This was an assault on our city.”
so an assault on the city amounts to "pockets of disruption".

ooooooooooooooooooooooook

It's just being logical.

In some places, like Chicago, yes. In the country as a whole? Not by any substantial amount.
who said it was happening everywhere???

but is is happening in several cities across the country,,,

the least you can do is be honest about the facts,,,

It's just being logical.
if he were being logical, he'd never support the use of violence a means to an end as the left is doing.

It's just being logical.
if he were being logical, he'd never support the use of violence a means to an end as the left is doing.
I havent seen him do that,,,

It used to be that black on black genocide was quarantined to black poor neighborhoods. But last night that all changed as riots and theft in mass broke out along the tourist heavy Magnificent Mile.

Now no one is safe in Chicago.

Chicago is a sad testament to Progressive depravity and corruption that leads to such misery and death. Chicago is a war zone.

You ignore the mayor's strong statement and actions against this.

But that isn't surprising.

Where was she the last time it happened? Why do you think it happened again?

She only made a "strong statement" this time because the rioters targeted high value establishments that contribute to shitloads of tourism and tax revenue. Anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together can see it.

It's just being logical.

the facts are violence is happening nationwide,,,

It's just being logical.

who said it was happening everywhere???

but is is happening in several cities across the country,,,

the least you can do is be honest about the facts,,,
That's my point. Most of the country has no real concern about violence in certain areas. This is not a national trend, therefore it doesn't have much to do with national politics.

Which is why Trump's attempt to make it a national political issue isn't about governance, it's about reelection and appeal to emtion, fear etc.

Forum List

Back