No one is safe in Chicago anymore

Why would the utter incompetence of Dem leaders scare people outside of Chicago?
He's trying to make people feel unsafe. They're easier to manipulate if they're afraid.
we dont need trump to tell us its not safe in a lot of places,,,we have eyes and can see it for ourselves,,,
You don't have eyes..you just believe what the media tells you. Chicago is unsafe, when in reality most of the crime is in a few small areas of a very city. That is typical with most urban crime.
if he truly believed only what the media told him, then he'd be like you and not think we have a problem with violent activists these days.

you keep bending things around to fit your own views vs taking them as they are.

Like you don't when you portray the majority of the protests as violent, riots in a 6 block area of a 145 square mile city as "burning d I wn Portland" and needing federal intervention (but ignoring the fact that the unwanted federal jackpots made the violance flare up even worse). Listen to local leaders and if they need federal help, they will ask for it.

Your media is feeding you constant images "cities on fire untrue) and your politicians are promoting this as a campaign issue while you sit back and make it a left vs right paradigm. Does offer a distraction from the pandemic, the unemployment, the pending evictions, and crap econo.y though doesn't it?
ain't my media. i think they're full of shit and not paid a lick of attention to mainstream media in a decade. your stereotype hollow bullshit attacks are just that - attacks because you will not answer the question nor recognize the problem.

you once again ignore when you chide me for something you THINK i said and jump over here hoping i won't remember. sorry, that game is over too. sit the fuck still and finish a discussion, if you even can.

the bottom line is you feel the violence is a valid way to get what you want. the rest i don't give a shit about. the "WHY" you want it and so forth. I DO NOT CARE.

however, once you validate violence as acceptable if you're REALLY REALLY MAD AND FEEL UPSET - then guess what the right is going to do if the dems win this november?

gonna ride right up your asses with violence and suddenly you're gonna cry foul at the use of violence when you feel nothing else works.

so go ahead; keep saying it's fine for these people to be violent and use weapons against our police. keep saying trump trying to stop them is the problem.

NO ONE FUCKING BELIEVES THAT SHIT ANYMORE.

and now go back to your own chicago mayor calling it an attack on the city and let me hear your OOPS I FUCKED UP on that slam to me when i was simply quoting YOUR story.

Why would the utter incompetence of Dem leaders scare people outside of Chicago?
He's trying to make people feel unsafe. They're easier to manipulate if they're afraid.
we dont need trump to tell us its not safe in a lot of places,,,we have eyes and can see it for ourselves,,,
You don't have eyes..you just believe what the media tells you. Chicago is unsafe, when in reality most of the crime is in a few small areas of a very city. That is typical with most urban crime.
if he truly believed only what the media told him, then he'd be like you and not think we have a problem with violent activists these days.

you keep bending things around to fit your own views vs taking them as they are.

Like you don't when you portray the majority of the protests as violent, riots in a 6 block area of a 145 square mile city as "burning d I wn Portland" and needing federal intervention (but ignoring the fact that the unwanted federal jackpots made the violance flare up even worse). Listen to local leaders and if they need federal help, they will ask for it.

Your media is feeding you constant images "cities on fire untrue) and your politicians are promoting this as a campaign issue while you sit back and make it a left vs right paradigm. Does offer a distraction from the pandemic, the unemployment, the pending evictions, and crap econo.y though doesn't it?

Yep, Portland has seems to be so much more peaceful these days, here's a video from 2 days ago.

i don't care if the violence is "overstated" or not to some. we can see this is an assault on this station - if they keep breaking the law, defend yourself and open fire.

they'll stop.

and while i fully agree it's a drastic measure, i have zero pity for those who block exits and set buildings on fire.

OR DID "THE MEDIA" lie about that too?

and if they lie about this, why are they NOT lying about what trump is doing? funny. they only lie when you don't like what they say.

fucked up in the head, we used to call that shit.

The mayor and Governor here laid down for these people, showed they didn't have the will to put a stop to this and the inevitable result is escalation.

The looters were taught there would be no consequences, so why not clean out Best Buy again. Hell, Black Friday Looting Parties are a foregone conclusion at this point. Why pay for gifts this Christmas when you can just steal them.

Placation doesn't end well. We know it. The mayor's new brand of wokeness doesn't take those basic facts into account. Some people are legitimately protesting, but there is an element that are simply opportunistic criminals and these policies of placation swung the gates of hell wide open for that group- and they're having a field day.

Over a hundred arrested...yup....no actions. Nothing is being done.

More than 100 people were arrested on Monday after pockets of disruption escalated overnight into looting on the so-called Magnificent Mile central shopping district and some destruction in other parts of the city, the authorities said.

Police superintendent David Brown said the trouble in the downtown area “was not an organized protest” but instead “an incident of pure criminality” that began following the shooting of a person by police on Sunday in the Englewood neighborhood, which is 10 miles from the north side streets of flagship stores.

At one point early on Monday, shots were fired at police and officers returned fire. Brown said a heavy police presence was expected in the downtown area until further notice.

Hours earlier, on Sunday afternoon, police shot a man after he opened fire on officers, according to the department. The incident apparently prompted a social media post urging people to converge on the business district, Brown said. Some 400 additional officers were dispatched to the area after the police department spotted the post.

“This was straight-up, felony criminal conduct,” said Chicago’s mayor, Lori Lightfoot. “This was an assault on our city.”
so an assault on the city amounts to "pockets of disruption".

ooooooooooooooooooooooook
Chicago is 234 square miles. Describe how a criminal act of looting in a one mile area constitutes an attack on the city.
do you not even read your own articles, coyote? what was the very last line in your quote? here, let me get this for you:

“This was straight-up, felony criminal conduct,” said Chicago’s mayor, Lori Lightfoot. “This was an assault on our city.”

now take your fucking argument of bullshit semantics to the mayor as you're now ragging on what SHE FUCKING SAID. nothing will be done but you seem to be ok with that. you damn sure have not mentioned anything more than 100 arrests as a defining moment for her sheer failure in her own town.
Oh wsit, so now are using her words, the fact thst there were over a hundred arrests to claim she does nothing?

More than 100 people were arrested on Monday after pockets of disruption escalated overnight into looting on the so-called Magnificent Mile central shopping district and some destruction in other parts of the city, the authorities said.

Police superintendent David Brown said the trouble in the downtown area “was not an organized protest” but instead “an incident of pure criminality” that began following the shooting of a person by police on Sunday in the Englewood neighborhood, which is 10 miles from the north side streets of flagship stores.

At one point early on Monday, shots were fired at police and officers returned fire. Brown said a heavy police presence was expected in the downtown area until further notice.

Hours earlier, on Sunday afternoon, police shot a man after he opened fire on officers, according to the department. The incident apparently prompted a social media post urging people to converge on the business district, Brown said. Some 400 additional officers were dispatched to the area after the police department spotted the post.

Chicago is 234 square miles. Describe how a criminal act of looting in a one mile area constitutes an attack on the city.
do you not even read your own articles, coyote? what was the very last line in your quote? here, let me get this for you:

now take your fucking argument of bullshit semantics to the mayor as you're now ragging on what SHE FUCKING SAID. nothing will be done but you seem to be ok with that. you damn sure have not mentioned anything more than 100 arrests as a defining moment for her sheer failure in her own town.
Oh wsit, so now are using her words, the fact thst there were over a hundred arrests to claim she does nothing?
dont forget that most of not all that are arrested are released with minimal or no charges and go right back out the next night and do it again,,,

you have a serious problem keeping up with the little shit.

i read your article. i thought it was funny they called it both "pockets of disruption" *AND* the mayor called it "AN ASSAULT ON THE CITY"

you seem to miss the fact *I* did neither activity on my own. i did not say either of these things. i quoted others who did IN YOUR OWN GOD DAMN ARTICLE.

you just got mad at me for noticing, as usual, how fucked up this all is. now you want to say i say 100 arrests is nothing?

ok - fine. i'll say it. it ain't shit. not when you let 25k crimes go unpunished. you want to act as if 100 arrests (and how many are out today - did you find that nugget if info or do you have zero desire to since you're defending the major of this shithole?

Yep, Portland has seems to be so much more peaceful these days, here's a video from 2 days ago.

i don't care if the violence is "overstated" or not to some. we can see this is an assault on this station - if they keep breaking the law, defend yourself and open fire.

they'll stop.

and while i fully agree it's a drastic measure, i have zero pity for those who block exits and set buildings on fire.

and if they lie about this, why are they NOT lying about what trump is doing? funny. they only lie when you don't like what they say.

More like when you dont like it. And look here, you are bringing up Trump :lol: I think you just showed your own bias after acusing others of such.

Exactly what do you think the feds would do the mayor of Chicago and the Chicago police aren't currently doing?

Are now totally discarding jurisdictional authority and federalism, or only when it's directed against Dems?

they'll stop.

More like when you dont like it. And look here, you are bringing up Trump :lol: I think you just showed your own bias after acusing others of such.

Exactly what do you think the feds would do the mayor of Chicago and the Chicago police aren't currently doing?

Are now totally discarding jurisdictional authority and federalism, or only when it's directed against Dems?

hey - i ALWAYS SAID it was fine to say "but this person". you seem to the be the one who gets all titty-knotted when i do it yet you do it all the time. shall i dig up the convo where i asked us to BOTH STOP DOING IT and you said SURE then went ahead and refused then got pissed at me for calling you on your own hypocrisy? you wanted me to quit but you had zero intention of doing it yourself, as you showed in the week that followed that agreement. DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO is 100% you.

do you simply not remember shit from one minute to the next? wouldn't think so based on how you post.

as for advocating violence against the dems? now you are once again full of shit. i am advocating violence to those who refuse to stop THEIR violence since that seems to be the only thing they want right now.

or are you saying it's ONLY THE DEMS who are violent? would appear you said just that now didn't you?

oops - i better buckle up from the spin job coming now.

dont forget that most of not all that are arrested are released with minimal or no charges and go right back out the next night and do it again,,,

1500? Wow. I thought it was 100.

If it was disorderly conduct then they weren't actually vandalizing/looting etc which would bring about much more serious charges. It sounds like a wide sweep and a night in jail to make point for half those arrested and something more serious for the othdts.

How can you say they are doing nothing? They can't just make up charges. This was not even a demonstration, just flat out invite to loot.

If it was disorderly conduct then they weren't actually vandalizing/looting etc which would bring about much more serious charges. It sounds like a wide sweep and a night in jail to make point for half those arrested and something more serious for the othdts.

How can you say they are doing nothing? They can't just make up charges. This was not even a demonstration, just flat out invite to loot.
so burning buildings and cop cars is a minor offense,,not to mention the threats and destruction of private and public property,,,

and you wonder why people dont like democrats,,

sorry little sister youre a fraud,,,

you keep forgetting this:

25k FELONY CHARGES DISMISSED. murder, sexual assault - all "nope, go on ahead and go home..." they don't have to make them up, they simply never prosecute them. seems like they can go for a felony and odds are - DISMISSED.

so if they have a strong record of dismissing felonies, who the fuck cares about an "assault on the city"?

this is two months ago,,I wonder how much the cost is today,,,

and you know they're going to tell the feds that they need money to fix it.

their city - they let it burn, they can rebuilt it if that's what they want.

but let me ask you this - if the violence and destruction is simply a "myth" and overblown, then great. these cities don't need a dime, right?

not a fucking dime. i mean, nothing was harmed, right? nothing a bucket of paint and some jb weld won't patch right up.

but let me ask you this - if the violence and destruction is simply a "myth" and overblown, then great. these cities don't need a dime, right?

not a fucking dime. i mean, nothing was harmed, right? nothing a bucket of paint and some jb weld won't patch right up.
I did not say it is a myth. Try again. The fact it is overblown does not mean they don't need help or shouldn't get it. We aren't (yet) an authoritarian state that can engage in Tiannamin Square style violence against our citizens.

Frankly if you they shouldn't get help...you should be outraged at Houston, who's piss poor urban planning led to multiple expensive and devastating floods. They should done more to prevent it right?

I did not say it is a myth. Try again. The fact it is overblown does not mean they don't need help or shouldn't get it. We aren't (yet) an authoritarian state that can engage in Tiannamin Square style violence against our citizens.

Frankly if you they shouldn't get help...you should be outraged at Houston, who's piss poor urban planning led to multiple expensive and devastating floods. They should done more to prevent it right?
you keep trying to minimize it when it suits your fancy, maximize it when it does the same.

but no - i am not going to let you have both sides of this coin.

and now we're bitching at houston cause you're getting your ass handed to you on chicago. god damn you're a piece of work. like i said, focus.

and now you're repressed chinese. good god you make this up as you go.

Last edited:
Funny, I guess no one is safe in many RED states led by Republican governors and mayors either.
You Trumplings really should get off y'all high horses on this issue.
Violent (and other) crime is WAY down in this country over the last quarter century.

Violent crime in the U.S. has fallen sharply over the past quarter century. The two most commonly cited sources of crime statistics in the U.S. both show a substantial decline in the violent crime rate since it peaked in the early 1990s. One is an annual report by the FBI of serious crimes reported to police in more than 18,500 jurisdictions around the country. The other is a nationally representative annual survey by the Bureau of Justice Statistics, which asks approximately 160,000 Americans ages 12 and older whether they were victims of crime, regardless of whether they reported those crimes to the police.​
Using the FBI numbers, the violent crime rate fell 51% between 1993 and 2018. Using the BJS data, the rate fell 71% during that span. The long-term decline in violent crime hasn’t been uninterrupted, though. The FBI, for instance, reported increases in the violent crime rate between 2004 and 2006 and again between 2014 and 2016. Violent crime includes offenses such as rape, robbery and assault.​

sweetie tiannamin square was the government attacking people not the people rioting and destroying public and private property

sweetie tiannamin square was the government attacking people not the people rioting and destroying public and private property
she wants to think she's fighting for her rights. all she's doing is trying to advance the rights of ONE SIDE OVER THE OTHER and pissed it ain't working.

far from the same situation. but hey - Coyote please tell me what the chinese people who were mowed over were busy destroying for 2 months straight first. if we're going to compare, fuck it. let's compare.

you sure you want to do this or are we gonna jump topic again cause you can't sit still?

It used to be that black on black genocide was quarantined to black poor neighborhoods. But last night that all changed as riots and theft in mass broke out along the tourist heavy Magnificent Mile.

Now no one is safe in Chicago.

Chicago is a sad testament to Progressive depravity and corruption that leads to such misery and death. Chicago is a war zone.
And in Trump's America no less!

You have a point that few on the Right are willing to acknowledge.
I firmly believe the Federal government is standing down for all intents and purposes.

We have a two party system, and neither is looking out for We The People.

But they do a great job convincing most otherwise.

It used to be that black on black genocide was quarantined to black poor neighborhoods. But last night that all changed as riots and theft in mass broke out along the tourist heavy Magnificent Mile.

Now no one is safe in Chicago.

Chicago is a sad testament to Progressive depravity and corruption that leads to such misery and death. Chicago is a war zone.

Overreaction and fake outrage. Millions of Chicagoans live every day in peace and safety.

And we love it when the mayor excuses criminal behavior.

What YOU love is seeing black people committing crimes. You BELIEVE that this will help Trump win reelection.

The president never gains votes when there is civil unrest. Your attempt to lay blame on local politicians won't
help your dingbat in a national election. Go ahead and amplify it though. Moron.
Never gains votes?
You might want to rethink that.

Hello, dummy.

Was Nixon president in 1968?

Forum List

Back