No one is safe in Chicago anymore

It used to be that black on black genocide was quarantined to black poor neighborhoods. But last night that all changed as riots and theft in mass broke out along the tourist heavy Magnificent Mile.

Now no one is safe in Chicago.

Chicago is a sad testament to Progressive depravity and corruption that leads to such misery and death. Chicago is a war zone.

Unfortunately you are correct. It was only a matter of time before the tourist areas became unsafe. Democratic run cities aren't safe anymore. Stay away!!!
And yet statistically, Oklahoma City has a higher crime rate. So does Little Rock, Arkansas and Memphis, Tennessee. Weird ain't it?

Should we find it “weird” that each of the cities you mentioned have a massive Dem voting black population responsible for the criminality?
I thought the problems were due to the politics of local leadership? But you never had any problem blaming Black folks for your failure.

It used to be that black on black genocide was quarantined to black poor neighborhoods. But last night that all changed as riots and theft in mass broke out along the tourist heavy Magnificent Mile.

Chicago is a sad testament to Progressive depravity and corruption that leads to such misery and death. Chicago is a war zone.

You ignore the mayor's strong statement and actions against this.

But that isn't surprising.
Oooo a strong statement.

That should do it.

Not what I said, but whatever.
You said she issued a strong statement and actions.

Doesn't seem to be slowing the destruction and chronic problem now does it.

Maybe she should say stop, she really really REALLY means it.

however, what exactly are her actions you speak of?

This rioting/looting event just happened - apparently via an invitation on social media.

When you post stuff like this (you as in general you) you're ignoring what is probably really behind these riots and much more difficult to solve: high unemployment, looming evictions, quarantines and shut downs, uncertainty, economic recession. I am willing to bet we will see, across the country a rise in crime rates as a result. And there is NO EASY SOLUTION here, except to point fingers.

And I'm willing to bet this will be ignored and when we see crime rates for 2020 at years end, they will blame Dem mayors right?
when you keep appeasing people who are being violent and trying to justify it - you bypass a world of people who are able to express themselves without violence.

none of the problems you mention are new. they have been CHICAGO for well over a decade or longer.

and if you demonize the police and let people riot and tear shit up without repercussions, you will also see a rise in crime rates. amazing how much crime has skyrocketed since the alt-left screamed in unison FUCK THE POLICE and validated using force for what THEY want, but not to stop them.

i honestly don't give a fuck why they're rioting. they are. they need to stop.

THEN as adults we can figure it out. if you can't do that, then you deserve to be bitch-slapped up the head. (not you, the "protesting rioters").

Police violence is also a real problem.

I think the mayor is doing the right thing here with this event. These people are NOT protestors. They came for the express purpose of looting.
police violence is pretty generic and seldom defined. it's usually an emotional cry for something you can't quantify.

how much and which specific police violence is in chicago that can be directly related to the gang violence and several people killed by gunfire a day?

And in Trump's America no less!
Right, 100 years of total democrat political control, absolutely fucking total, and its Trump's fault, you freaking imbecile! You democratic cretins are fucking-A psychotic!
Because it's never Trump's responsibility. There is always someone else to pass the buck to.

I wonder if he ever intends to lead? Leaders never blame others. They take charge. Example e.g. Eisenhower at D-Day. But Ike wasn't spoiled as a child, was he?
I thought the mayor was in charge of Chicago? When did that change?

Are you even fucking serious??? Her "strongly worded statement?" Good fucking grief, you cannot make that shit up, "her strongly worded statement," yeah thats getting it done... :auiqs.jpg:

Lol strongly worded statements are as useful as well.... strongly worded statements.

What strong actions? You mean attacking the police? Calling them the problem?

Is that what she did in response to this event?
we were talking about chicago. who runs chicago again?

He mentioned the American Taliban. Is that a problem for you?
not at all. i'm just doing what you did to him sorta, and you don't seem to be a fan of that type of communication.

Overreaction and fake outrage. Millions of Chicagoans live every day in peace and safety.

And we love it when the mayor excuses criminal behavior.

What YOU love is seeing black people committing crimes. You BELIEVE that this will help Trump win reelection.

The president never gains votes when there is civil unrest. Your attempt to lay blame on local politicians won't
help your dingbat in a national election. Go ahead and amplify it though. Moron.

It saddens me to see news like this. I was born in Chicago in 1961 and lived in and around the city until 1971. I haven't been to Chicago since 2012 and don't ever plan on returning. RIP, Chicago.

And in Trump's America no less!
Right, 100 years of total democrat political control, absolutely fucking total, and its Trump's fault, you freaking imbecile! You democratic cretins are fucking-A psychotic!
Because it's never Trump's responsibility. There is always someone else to pass the buck to.

I wonder if he ever intends to lead? Leaders never blame others. They take charge. Example e.g. Eisenhower at D-Day. But Ike wasn't spoiled as a child, was he?
I thought the mayor was in charge of Chicago? When did that change?

Al Capone? Chicago politics are dirty, always have been

Oooo a strong statement.

That should do it.

Not what I said, but whatever.
You said she issued a strong statement and actions.

Doesn't seem to be slowing the destruction and chronic problem now does it.

Maybe she should say stop, she really really REALLY means it.

however, what exactly are her actions you speak of?

This rioting/looting event just happened - apparently via an invitation on social media.

When you post stuff like this (you as in general you) you're ignoring what is probably really behind these riots and much more difficult to solve: high unemployment, looming evictions, quarantines and shut downs, uncertainty, economic recession. I am willing to bet we will see, across the country a rise in crime rates as a result. And there is NO EASY SOLUTION here, except to point fingers.

And I'm willing to bet this will be ignored and when we see crime rates for 2020 at years end, they will blame Dem mayors right?
when you keep appeasing people who are being violent and trying to justify it - you bypass a world of people who are able to express themselves without violence.

none of the problems you mention are new. they have been CHICAGO for well over a decade or longer.

and if you demonize the police and let people riot and tear shit up without repercussions, you will also see a rise in crime rates. amazing how much crime has skyrocketed since the alt-left screamed in unison FUCK THE POLICE and validated using force for what THEY want, but not to stop them.

i honestly don't give a fuck why they're rioting. they are. they need to stop.

THEN as adults we can figure it out. if you can't do that, then you deserve to be bitch-slapped up the head. (not you, the "protesting rioters").

Police violence is also a real problem.

I think the mayor is doing the right thing here with this event. These people are NOT protestors. They came for the express purpose of looting.
Perhaps criminal SCUM, you know, people YOU support, should stop committing crime and resisting arrest.

Oh please. Chi not that unsafe compared to urban places if you're not on the south side. And yes, I know your deflection will be "look at the poor negros whom the dems don't care about ……" Go peddle your culture wars in butt fuck wherever you live.

Unfortunately you are correct. It was only a matter of time before the tourist areas became unsafe. Democratic run cities aren't safe anymore. Stay away!!!
And yet statistically, Oklahoma City has a higher crime rate. So does Little Rock, Arkansas and Memphis, Tennessee. Weird ain't it?

Should we find it “weird” that each of the cities you mentioned have a massive Dem voting black population responsible for the criminality?
I thought the problems were due to the politics of local leadership? But you never had any problem blaming Black folks for your failure.
Look how the crime loving vermin deflect. lmao.

I cant wait till they show up in JoeB131s neighborhood. Karma is a bitch so is Joe, he needs a good dose of Wokeness.

Oh please. Chi not that unsafe compared to urban places if you're not on the south side. And yes, I know your deflection will be "look at the poor negros whom the dems don't care about ……" Go peddle your culture wars in butt fuck wherever you live.

Silly pup, the looters don't live there, they probably came from the south side....to loot.

I cant wait till they show up in JoeB131s neighborhood. Karma is a bitch so is Joe, he needs a good dose of Wokeness.

Doesnt this always seem to happen. Like the Seattle councilman who supports abolishing the police, yet called police to his home 8 times in July.

LIBERALS ONLY EXIST IN A HYPOCRITICAL BUBBLE.

Last edited:
It is blacks killing blacks and the black mayor was on tv begging them to stop. I think 35 blacks were shot this weekend. No. Outcry from the asshole democrats but just let a a cop kill a black and the rioting murdering pillaging and burning down the fucking country starts. Shove that up your asses.

It is blacks killing blacks and the black mayor was on tv begging them to stop. I think 35 blacks were shot this weekend. No. Outcry from the asshole democrats but just let a a cop kill a black and the rioting murdering pillaging and burning down the fucking country starts. Shove that up your asses.

They are utterly full of shit.

Obama was POTUS for 8 years......and his is fucking FROM CHICAGO.

Was Chicago better after 8 years of Obama? Nope....worse.

I don't give a damn about the blacks. They don't care for their own people so why should anyone else? Let them kill each other.

Forum List

Back