No one is going to take your guns

No they won't.

Hey, you know who is mostly in the military these days?

Blacks and Hispanics. You know, the guys you call the "moochers"...

You have more lies than your dear leader, liar in chief, Oblunderma

-Geaux

RaceProfileofActiveDutyForcecopy.jpg

Here's the problem with that chart.

It counts Hispanics as "White".

And this is the bottom line of the problem here for you guys.

All this anger is that White people no longer have a monopoly on power in this country. So you all waive your guns around and throw a tantrum that most of you don't have the balls to act on.

Instead of just dealing with the reality.

I know that's what the communist are hoping for

Good luck with that

-Geaux

Yeah, funny thing about that...

Read 'em and weep, losers.

Yes, Joey boy, the country made a huge mistake in 2012, and now we are all paying for it.

the country deserves what it votes for. in 2012 it voted to have our economy and culture destroyed by a liar and a fraud.

We are all the losers---------because of idiots like you.

No, the mistake was electing Bush. Except we didn't really elect him, because the other guy got more votes.

Which we are still paying a steep price for, unfortunately.

I personally wondering what "culture" Obama is personally destroying?

Most people learn about the Electoral College around third grade, Joey. Did you not get that far or are you too stoned to remember it?

No they won't.

Hey, you know who is mostly in the military these days?

Blacks and Hispanics. You know, the guys you call the "moochers"...

You have more lies than your dear leader, liar in chief, Oblunderma

-Geaux

RaceProfileofActiveDutyForcecopy.jpg

Here's the problem with that chart.

It counts Hispanics as "White".

And this is the bottom line of the problem here for you guys.

All this anger is that White people no longer have a monopoly on power in this country. So you all waive your guns around and throw a tantrum that most of you don't have the balls to act on.

Instead of just dealing with the reality.

You don't think Mexicans like their guns Joe?

-Geaux

HomieswGuns.jpg

Well, gosh darn, good thing those "Freedom Fighters" were armed, eh?

Didn't work out so hot for the 3395 coalition soldiers they killed either.
Pat a policeman on the back the next time you run into one ... And thank them ahead of time for their service in doing your bidding ... Because you might not get the opportunity to after they do what you want.

I've been a soldier and I have cops in my family.

I am not worried about them.

I am worried about fuckwads like you who really think the rational response to losing an election is "We need to take up arms against the government!!!!"

You people really, really scare me. Not because I think you are ever going to grow a pair of balls and do what you say, but because you'll fight for so much bad policy in the process.

What makes you think those in the Government would not be on the side of freedom, OUR side. Unlike you, I served before and will again, so fight for my country should the calling come

Sorry, man, I did serve. MOS 76Y30. Got out as an E-6.

And, yeah, some militia assholes I would gleefully plug.

And that's why you got that Section 8, psycho boy.

Frankly, you lose an election, you man up and admit you lost. You make a better argument next time. Or you change the things that aren't working.

Says the human spambot who perpetually whines "it's all Bush's fault!" like a poorly-adjusted bandsaw.

Cops use guns to defend themselves from criminals. Since the police have no legal obligation to come to my aid, I choose the same defensive weapon as the police use. Pretty simple

-Geaux

Yes, Joey boy, the country made a huge mistake in 2012, and now we are all paying for it.

the country deserves what it votes for. in 2012 it voted to have our economy and culture destroyed by a liar and a fraud.

We are all the losers---------because of idiots like you.

No, the mistake was electing Bush. Except we didn't really elect him, because the other guy got more votes.

Which we are still paying a steep price for, unfortunately.

I personally wondering what "culture" Obama is personally destroying?

Most people learn about the Electoral College around third grade, Joey. Did you not get that far or are you too stoned to remember it?

The Electoral College does not give a president legitimacy.

Do you know what they called Rutherford B. Hayes when he lost the popular vote but won the electoral college?

"His Fraudulancy".

Bush will be equally derided in the history book. All Hayes messed up was Reconstruction.

Bush messed up... everything.

Cops use guns to defend themselves from criminals. Since the police have no legal obligation to come to my aid, I choose the same defensive weapon as the police use. Pretty simple

-Geaux

and Joe can't do dick about it.

Rule of law is settled.

Until we finally pass common sense gun laws in this country....

Payback is a bayitch.

I am worried about fuckwads like you who really think the rational response to losing an election is "We need to take up arms against the government!!!!"

You people really, really scare me. Not because I think you are ever going to grow a pair of balls and do what you say, but because you'll fight for so much bad policy in the process.

Joe ... I didn't say anything about losing an election.
The only thing I said anything about is your desire to restrict the rights of citizens or even worse attempt to disarm them.

"You people" ... Doesn't refer to me.
I was in the military myself ... And maybe you can understand what I mean when I say ... "One more won't send me to hell any quicker".

If I ever raise arms against the government ... It will only be because they have stepped over the line as far as infringing on my rights ... And they will receive what they deserve for as long as I can give it to them.

-Geaux

Rule of law is settled.

Payback is a bayitch.

you mean like the gun laws in Chicago? how's that working out?

-Geaux

Rule of law is settled.

Payback is a bayitch.

Until then Joe, shove off...

But I got your back :lol:

-Geaux

MorningJoe.jpg

The only thing I said anything about is your desire to restrict the rights of citizens or even worse attempt to disarm them.

I was in the military myself ... And maybe you can understand what I mean when I say ... "One more won't send me to hell any quicker".

If I ever raise arms against the government ... It will only be because they have stepped over the line as far as infringing on my rights ... And they will receive what they deserve for as long as I can give it to them.

Bullshit.

If the majority decides, no, everyone can't have a gun, you have to deal with it.

Frankly, I get tired of you nutters, because you made it possible for a lot of the mess Bush caused.

If you guys hadn't thrown a hissy in 2000 over common sense gun laws, Bush never woudl have fucked it all up.

Only an idiot like you would think that Waco was a good thing. :cuckoo:

It's quite simple: Joey is a PSYCHO.

So your all for a heavily armed religious fanatic who sexually molests children and orders his followers to commit mass suicide when they hold him to account for it?

Interesting heroes you guys have.

I don't recall anyone saying that Koresh was a good person. Does that justify burning innocent kids in a government attack on citizens?

-Geaux

Rule of law is settled.

Payback is a bayitch.

Right control of the house, senate and presidency and you couldn't do it.

You can't kill enough kids to make it happen.

Bullshit.

If the majority decides, no, everyone can't have a gun, you have to deal with it.

Frankly, I get tired of you nutters, because you made it possible for a lot of the mess Bush caused.

If you guys hadn't thrown a hissy in 2000 over common sense gun laws, Bush never woudl have fucked it all up.

so if a majority voted to reinstate slavery, you would be OK with that?

It's quite simple: Joey is a PSYCHO.

So your all for a heavily armed religious fanatic who sexually molests children and orders his followers to commit mass suicide when they hold him to account for it?

Interesting heroes you guys have.

I don't recall anyone saying that Koresh was a good person. Does that justify burning innocent kids in a government attack on citizens?

Again, the government didn't start the fire, the Cultists did.

Three investigations, some led by Republicans, all came to the same conclusion. They killed themselves.

This wasn't murder, it was suicide.

Forum List

Back