No one is going to take your guns

Your hallucinations are unusually vivid, Joey. Smokin' the good shit today, then?

Yeah, funny thing about that...

Read 'em and weep, losers.

Yes, Joey boy, the country made a huge mistake in 2012, and now we are all paying for it.

the country deserves what it votes for. in 2012 it voted to have our economy and culture destroyed by a liar and a fraud.

We are all the losers---------because of idiots like you.

No, the mistake was electing Bush. Except we didn't really elect him, because the other guy got more votes.

Which we are still paying a steep price for, unfortunately.

I personally wondering what "culture" Obama is personally destroying?

Guns? Only a matter of time before we get sensible gun laws in this country.

You might be dragged kicking and screaming, but you are going.

We are armed you dipshit.

Yeah. So was David Koresh. How did that work out for him again?

The only that will save your butt ... Is the fact shooting sitting ducks is frowned upon.
You have all the courage in the world until it comes to nut-cutting time ... When you want to send someone else off to fight and die as your proxy.

How well did that turn out for the four ATF agents ... Long dead and buried?

Last edited:
We are armed you dipshit. [

Only an idiot like you would think that Waco was a good thing. :cuckoo:

74 less religious whacks in this country? Can't see that as anything other than a plus.

Or do you really think that a cult run by a pedophile was going to somehow produce solid citizens?

But you miss my point. You guys go on and on about how you need your guns to fight the government before they do something horrible like impose a health insurance policy that actually covers something on you.

The reality- the government has tanks and planes and drones and missiles... and the day one of you freaks does shoot it out with them, you'll get about as much sympathy as Koresh did.

We are armed you dipshit. [

The only that will save your butt ... Is the fact it is shooting sitting ducks is frowned upon.
You have all the courage in the world until it comes to nut-cutting time ... When you want to send someone else off to fight and die as your proxy.

Actually, most sane people see what happened at Waco as a good thing, because they don't want to live next to pedophiliac gun nuts any more than I do.

Incidently, I think the ATF really did screw that one up. They should have waited until Monday when all the adult cult members were at work and then swooped in on Koresh when he was at home with the kids.

But back to the point, the day you nutters actually stop talking smack about shooting at the government and ever do it will probably be the most one-sided fight, ever.

Yeah, funny thing about that...

Read 'em and weep, losers.

Yes, Joey boy, the country made a huge mistake in 2012, and now we are all paying for it.

the country deserves what it votes for. in 2012 it voted to have our economy and culture destroyed by a liar and a fraud.

We are all the losers---------because of idiots like you.

No, the mistake was electing Bush. Except we didn't really elect him, because the other guy got more votes.

Which we are still paying a steep price for, unfortunately.

I personally wondering what "culture" Obama is personally destroying?

Have you heard if the electoral college, dipshit? Bush beat your clowns twice in close elections----deal with it.

national debt when obama took over----10T
national debt today-------17T
national debt when obama leaves-----20-25T

your kenyan messiah will have added more debt than all previous presidents COMBINED. he is a total failure.

If you don't understand the american culture and what obama is doing to it, then you are hopelessly stupid------hint, it has nothing to do with race.

The only that will save your butt ... Is the fact it is shooting sitting ducks is frowned upon.

Actually, most sane people see what happened at Waco as a good thing, because they don't want to live next to pedophiliac gun nuts any more than I do.

Incidently, I think the ATF really did screw that one up. They should have waited until Monday when all the adult cult members were at work and then swooped in on Koresh when he was at home with the kids.

But back to the point, the day you nutters actually stop talking smack about shooting at the government and ever do it will probably be the most one-sided fight, ever.

Yes, it would be very one sided------------the military will be on our side :eusa_whistle:

[

Have you heard if the electoral college, dipshit? Bush beat your clowns twice in close elections----deal with it.

your kenyan messiah will have added more debt than all previous presidents COMBINED. he is a total failure.

If you don't understand the american culture and what obama is doing to it, then you are hopelessly stupid------hint, it has nothing to do with race.

I thought Deficits didn't matter. Isn't that what Cheney said?

Oh, the number you leave out- Debt when Bush took over was only 5 trillion. Bush doubled it.

And most of the debt Obama ran up, was things Bush wrote the checks for. The wars, Medicare Part D, huge tax breaks for rich douchebags.

What makes you think those in the Government would not be on the side of freedom, OUR side. Unlike you, I served before and will again, and will fight for my country should the calling come

BTW- That's what the Soviets thought in Afghanistan. Those dumb freedom fighters stood no chance. How did that work out for them?

-Geaux

Last edited:

Only an idiot like you would think that Waco was a good thing. :cuckoo:

74 less religious whacks in this country? Can't see that as anything other than a plus.

Or do you really think that a cult run by a pedophile was going to somehow produce solid citizens?

But you miss my point. You guys go on and on about how you need your guns to fight the government before they do something horrible like impose a health insurance policy that actually covers something on you.

The reality- the government has tanks and planes and drones and missiles... and the day one of you freaks does shoot it out with them, you'll get about as much sympathy as Koresh did.

the military is on our side, dingleberry. Do you think soldiers, mostly from red states, would follow a left wing tyrant against their families and neighbors? You need to wake up and smell reality.

[

I thought Deficits didn't matter. Isn't that what Cheney said?

Oh, the number you leave out- Debt when Bush took over was only 5 trillion. Bush doubled it.

And most of the debt Obama ran up, was things Bush wrote the checks for. The wars, Medicare Part D, huge tax breaks for rich douchebags.

Cheney does not speak for me. He is a typical corporate CEO whose ego is the biggest thing about him.

Yes, Bush also ran up the debt, and I said it was wrong at the time---so did obama by the way.

Both parties voted for the stupid wars, medicare part D, and the tax code----Bush did not do any of those things on his own or with only GOP votes-------------unlike obamacare.

That is the point sissy ... You are the only one talking smack and unable or unwilling to back it up with your life.
You are the one so consumed with hubris ... You don't even understand your malicious intent to get others killed.

[

Yes, it would be very one sided------------the military will be on our side :eusa_whistle:

No they won't.

Hey, you know who is mostly in the military these days?

Blacks and Hispanics. You know, the guys you call the "moochers"...

most of today's soldiers come from red states, military blacks and hispanics are not left wing loons, if they were, they would not be wearing the uniforms.

What makes you think those in the Government would not be on the side of freedom, OUR side. Unlike you, I served before and will again, so fight for my country should the calling come

Sorry, man, I did serve. MOS 76Y30. Got out as an E-6.

And, yeah, some militia assholes I would gleefully plug.

Frankly, you lose an election, you man up and admit you lost. You make a better argument next time. Or you change the things that aren't working.

BTW- That's what the Soviets thought in Afghanistan. Those dumb freedom fighters stood no chance. How did that work out for them?

-Geaux

Um, are you really sure you want to use "Freedom Fighters" in Afghanistan as an example. Oh, wait. Here's one of them now...

osama-bin-laden.jpg

Yup. those Freedom Fighters who didn't want those mean old Commies teaching girls how to read. And man, after the Soviets left for completely unrelated reasons, (The Communists were out of Power in Moscow before they were out of power in Kabul) it wasn't like they turned around and attacked anyone else, was it...

9-1122.jpg

Oh, wait, they totally did.

Well, gosh darn, good thing those "Freedom Fighters" were armed, eh?

[

No they won't.

You have more lies than your dear leader, liar in chief, Oblunderma

-Geaux

Race Profile of Active Duty Force
Service % White % Minorities % Black % Other
Army 73.9 % 26.1 % 21.5 % 4.6 %
Navy 66.2 % 33.8 % 19.3 % 14.4 %
Marine Corps 3.7 % 16.3 % 11.1 % 5.2 %
Air Force 78.1 % 21.9 % 15.6 % 6.3 %
Coast Guard 82 % 18 % 6.1 % 11.9 %

Total 74.6 % 25.4 % 17.8 % 7.6 %

[

No they won't.

You have more lies than your dear leader, liar in chief, Oblunderma

-Geaux

RaceProfileofActiveDutyForcecopy.jpg

Here's the problem with that chart.

It counts Hispanics as "White".

And this is the bottom line of the problem here for you guys.

All this anger is that White people no longer have a monopoly on power in this country. So you all waive your guns around and throw a tantrum that most of you don't have the balls to act on.

Instead of just dealing with the reality.

Well, gosh darn, good thing those "Freedom Fighters" were armed, eh?

Didn't work out so hot for the 3395 coalition soldiers they killed either.
Pat a policeman on the back the next time you run into one ... And thank them ahead of time for their service in doing your bidding ... Because you might not get the opportunity to after they do what you want.

Forum List

Back