"no one better"...White House taps...Susan Rice to lead gun control effort, even though her main expertise is foreign policy

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The White House says “no one better” than Susan Rice to lead their gun control messaging.

The architect of the Benghazi cover-up? I can’t think of anyone worse.

From a youtube expert to a firearms expert.

Wake me when this fucking nightmare is over.

school shooting.jpg

Would love to know why she is so popular with the Obama ilk. She is obviously a lying incompetent, at best, from the average citizen's perspective.

She's Black, that's the only qualification that matters these days.
Black FEMALE. Black females who don’t have children early, and out of wedlock, can write their own ticket: get into educational programs they wouldn’t have a prayer to if they were white, and then move to a liberal East Coast city where they will be hired over better qualified whites, and promoted over best qualified whites. They can even become SCOTUS justices or the VP despite the fact that many are more qualified than they.

No, no, I saw all the Fast and Furious movies. The cartel villans in the one set in Mexico definitely had full auto M4s. But probably some handguns too, so let's just say we're both right.
If you were a democrat I'd have to point out it wasn't a documentary but I"ll let you slide here.
laughing animated.gif

Rice is that filthy Obama appointed bitch that lied to the American people just about everything so now the American people will be subjected to her lies about the Constitutional right to keep and bear arms.

Rice is that filthy Obama appointed bitch that lied to the American people just about everything so now the American people will be subjected to her lies about the Constitutional right to keep and bear arms.
I also think Obama is behind the scenes, making decisions. Rice is his pick.

Every day, this country feels less and less like America.

Forum List

Back