No, Muslims Should NOT Be Allowed To Serve In Public Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
More bullshit. It is concentrated in very few areas & they are not all Muslim.

Quit your fucking lying about this & trying to demonize Muslims.

where do you see DEMONIZING muslims?-----I am citing the facts about FGM
in the present time-------98% MUSLIM. at least. I read the real literature and
also----now and then, examine the real victims. I am not all that concerned if a
person WANTS to undergo that procedure. Lots of people do weird stuff to themselves.-----the first time I saw a STUD stuck in a patient's tongue-----I was horrified-----but it is a normal thing for lots of people

There have been posts to articles that will say you are wrong. You refuse to learn. You do this to try to say Muslims do this as part of their religion when that is an easily proven lie.

Lets say that if you are a racist that you are most likely a Republican, therefore Republican Party embracres racism as a plank in their platform,.

try again "articles" prove nothing. I have been reading "articles" since I was
10 years old. -------since I did not have much at home-----I read the stuff floating
around town and off the magazine racks at the super-market whilst waiting
(endlessly) for my mom to do the grocery shopping. Floating around that Nazi town was the Islamo Nazi propaganda written by escapees from the Nuremburg
trials. and in the supermarket-----the magazine called "national enquirer". Over time I became cynical about "articles" but did get access to much better stuff.
I was 10 more than 60 years ago. The islamo-Nazi propaganda has NOT CHANGED SINCE. (well----at home I did have superman comics-----lots of
brothers) for the real lowdown on FGM---try to get into a large medical school
library----if you can (you probably can't)

Alzheimer's setting in? That explains a lot of your posts.

you changed the subject. What is there about my WRITING that suggests
ALZHEIMER's? Many REAL studies have demonstrated that the earliest
signs of Alzheimers Dementia can be detected in the writings of those afflicted---or more to the point---those who will EVENTUALLY be clinically afflicted. To be ALZHEIMER'S patients tend to write very short and very simple sentences

You seem to suffer signs of dementia, believing things have occurred which have not, and things are true when they are not. Besides, you are older than dirt! Were you around when it was invented?

also----now and then, examine the real victims. I am not all that concerned if a
person WANTS to undergo that procedure. Lots of people do weird stuff to themselves.-----the first time I saw a STUD stuck in a patient's tongue-----I was horrified-----but it is a normal thing for lots of people

There have been posts to articles that will say you are wrong. You refuse to learn. You do this to try to say Muslims do this as part of their religion when that is an easily proven lie.

Lets say that if you are a racist that you are most likely a Republican, therefore Republican Party embracres racism as a plank in their platform,.

10 years old. -------since I did not have much at home-----I read the stuff floating
(endlessly) for my mom to do the grocery shopping. Floating around that Nazi town was the Islamo Nazi propaganda written by escapees from the Nuremburg
trials. and in the supermarket-----the magazine called "national enquirer". Over time I became cynical about "articles" but did get access to much better stuff.
I was 10 more than 60 years ago. The islamo-Nazi propaganda has NOT CHANGED SINCE. (well----at home I did have superman comics-----lots of

signs of Alzheimers Dementia can be detected in the writings of those afflicted---or more to the point---those who will EVENTUALLY be clinically afflicted. To be ALZHEIMER'S patients tend to write very short and very simple sentences

You seem to suffer signs of dementia, believing things have occurred which have not, and things are true when they are not. Besides, you are older than dirt! Were you around when it was invented?

excellent analysis "you seem to suffer signs of dementia----believing things have occurred which have not......and things are true which are not......." You have
described PSYCHOSIS not DEMENTIA. I am old. My mother is 99 and far more cogent in her thinking than are you. Her Mother lived to 98 with no decline in cognition at all. No dementia in my family. You can get a check on your DNA

A year ago, there was a thread entitled >> "Do Republicans believe a Muslim should be allowed to serve in public office if elected?" I'm now answering that by saying No, Republicans don't believe Muslims should be allowed to serve in public office, elected or not. Furthermore, no American should be OK with Muslims serving in public office.

First of all, in America, Islam is sedition, by virtue of it's supremacism, which is in violation of the Constitution (article 6, section 2, part 1-the Supremacy Clause).

Secondly, Islam is an ideology (masquerading as a religion), which advocates (if not commands) the violation of scores of US laws, including some of the most serious felonies (ex. murder, rape, pedophilia, slavery, sex discrimination)

Not only should Muslims not be part of government in America, but Islam should not exist in America, period. There should be no mosques, no Korans, no Islamic centers, etc

Substitute Jew for Muslim, or Judaism for Islam, and see how it sounds.

A year ago, there was a thread entitled >> "Do Republicans believe a Muslim should be allowed to serve in public office if elected?" I'm now answering that by saying No, Republicans don't believe Muslims should be allowed to serve in public office, elected or not. Furthermore, no American should be OK with Muslims serving in public office.

First of all, in America, Islam is sedition, by virtue of it's supremacism, which is in violation of the Constitution (article 6, section 2, part 1-the Supremacy Clause).

Secondly, Islam is an ideology (masquerading as a religion), which advocates (if not commands) the violation of scores of US laws, including some of the most serious felonies (ex. murder, rape, pedophilia, slavery, sex discrimination)

Not only should Muslims not be part of government in America, but Islam should not exist in America, period. There should be no mosques, no Korans, no Islamic centers, etc

Substitute Jew for Muslim, or Judaism for Islam, and see how it sounds.

ok -----lets. Lets do a whole lot of "fill-ins" in order to stimulate conversation

Please provide the text in the Koran that requires FGM.

wrong again LIAR-----I never claimed that FGM is mentioned in the Koran as a REQUIREMENT------it isn't-----it is mentioned as something
that IS DONE. Why do you lie?

So what is your justification for tying it to Islam?

at the PRESENT TIME tens of millions of MUSLIMS consider it a muslim
religious requirement. Many muslim scholars SO RULE. At the present time----the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of FGM procedures are carried out by muslims, even in countries that are not majority muslim lands. Historically---
in the past 1200 years, the practice spread with the spread of islam

Why is it every source I can find, says CULTURAL and not religious?

you are reading "politically correct" writings. WIKKI is not a source. For
correct information go to a Medical School Library, if you can get in. Sorry,
you probably cannot. Those libraries have the raw material from MANY MANY COUNTRIES------I have read stuff even from Saudi Arabia.

Bullshit. That is all you have. You obviously didn't read any sources because I never ised WIKI for a damn thing!

Let's face it! You are just another bigot with a broad brush who cannot justify their hatred except to lie. Have a horrible life! You deserve it!

PS---I am a registered Democrat----so registered THE DAY I turned 21
I hope you got spade or neutered that day.

You should not be allowed to procreate

Why would they be digging in the ground?

The word is "spayed", dumbass!
It's Magina is So Big the Vet would have had to use a SHOVEL to Spade it.

Great excuse for your ignorance!

excellent analysis "you seem to suffer signs of dementia----believing things have occurred which have not......and things are true which are not......." You have
described PSYCHOSIS not DEMENTIA. I am old. My mother is 99 and far more cogent in her thinking than are you. Her Mother lived to 98 with no decline in cognition at all. No dementia in my family. You can get a check on your DNA

All evidence is to the contrary. Enjoy what little time you have left!

All evidence is to the contrary. Enjoy what little time you have left!

try to present your case, at least, in a semi-professional manner------
reveal the "evidence". There is no "I feel the patient is diabetic..." in the
practice of medicine.

protectionist, Can you show me one photo of "Osama" when he lived in SAUDI ARABIA, as is the official line???

If you can't then explain who is talking to Zbigniew in these photos circa 1980....

View attachment 268639
:yourpointsmile:

My POINT is that the OFFICIAL LINE is that "Bin Laden" was from SAUDI, yet you cannot show me or the board

ONE SINGLE PHOTO of "Osama" in Saudi.

WHY?

The 911 Truthers have claimed from DAY 1 that "Osama" was really Col Tim Osman, Jewish CIA/Mossad....

col tim osman osama - Google Search

We have three photos of Col Osman. You have ZERO of "Osama" in Saudi....

And then there is THIS TRUTH about our "ally," the Saudis, lately outed for giving Jeff Epstein a passport....

https://nypost.com/2016/07/16/saudis-stonewalled-us-terror-probes-before-after-911-report/

"Saudi Arabia was so uncooperative in US terror investigations before and after 9/11 that one New York FBI investigator slammed the kingdom as “useless and obstructionist,”

which doesn't surprise patriotic American Truthers, who have known this all along, that "Osama" was NEVER IN SAUDI, and those still parroting the "official version" of 911 are MONGOLOID MORONS who have no brain and NO PATRIOTISM to AMERICA, but rather total "patriotism" to the country that really did 911

So find us a PHOTO of "Osama" in Saudi, or STFU, TRAITOR.....

I told y'all from the beginning, and LONG before this goof-ass thread, that it's a social custom and not a religious one.

Which is one of the big reasons it's NOT "Islamic" --- because it's not "religious". As you just conceded.

The other big reason of course being that it predates Islam. By a lot. That's already well known.
Looks like what I said flew right over your head. I didn't "concede" anything. I simply stated that GM is a social practice, not a religious one, because Islam is not a religious entity either, It is a social one.

Thus, Islam and GM, closely connected, are both social, and have nothing to do with religion.

So you now concede that Islam is not a religious thing, but is a social thing, like the Genital mutilation it advocates.

wrong again LIAR-----I never claimed that FGM is mentioned in the Koran as a REQUIREMENT------it isn't-----it is mentioned as something
that IS DONE. Why do you lie?

So what is your justification for tying it to Islam?

at the PRESENT TIME tens of millions of MUSLIMS consider it a muslim
religious requirement. Many muslim scholars SO RULE. At the present time----the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of FGM procedures are carried out by muslims, even in countries that are not majority muslim lands. Historically---
in the past 1200 years, the practice spread with the spread of islam
So repeating this crap over & over makes it more true?

The posters non-response tells me that it was a threat. So this is where we are in this thread eh ?? Resorting to threats and such ?? Interesting.
I'm not allowed to leave the site to have dinner? <rolling eyes>

I'm going to try to be as nice about this as I can but I can't make any guarantees.

You and a bunch of other posters are OPENLY hostile to Muslims as evidence by your derogatory comments. The same goes for African Americans. Then you try to justify the things you believe and say by cloaking your comments as being necessary to ensure the safety of Americans from terrorists although some of you admit that in your minds Muslims and terrorists are the same, a person cannot be American and adhere to the Muslim faith and these are some of the nicer things said on the topic.

Then you have protectionist touting his idiotic legal theories that any first year law student would be embarassed to have attributed to them. It is very telling however that you all didn't take me indicating that in my opinion you & protectionist need to be reported to the government since you all seem to be working in concert to deprive Muslims of their Constitutional rights but only thought it a threat when I indicated that I have the ability to personally do so.

All this shit that you all are trying to do to others can be done to you as well. If you didn't know that before, well then now you do and if that makes you feel threatened then maybe you should of thought of that before you started this hate campaign.

And just to clarify, I said "people like you" not "you" although you have now moved closer to the "you" category.
Take your bullcrap somewheres else. If you have any proof that I am being openly hostile to Muslims, Blacks or any other, then you best get to stepping in order to back up your claims. I'll be waiting. Wait maybe not because you won't find no evidence of me being openly hostile to anyone in America or upon this forum. People write these Ops, and we join in upon review, and then we engage In most part as a form of learning and then questioning.

You got upset because you felt disrespected for some reason, even though you shouldn't have been, then you let your anger cause you to say things that are out of line. Discussing the issues in this country is important, and if you can't handle it then maybe you are in the wrong place. Now quit making a fool of yourself.

I've already said in one post if you were keeping up, that American Muslims in office should be judged by their job, their character, and their actions while in office. I never advocated or agreed that American Muslims can't or shouldn't hold office, but rather that with any government employee a vetting process should be diligent and thorough no matter who that employee is going to be.

If conflicts are found, then oh well.

If you can't keep up that's on you. When good points are made in any ops written, then I will be giving a sign by checking one of the icons provided. I will never be biased in my opinions, but rather just using common sense to assess the points being made by all posters here.

Why ? I just got through saying it was a social (cultural) thing (not tied to doctrine). it's not in the Koran, although there are Hadith references both positive and negative.

The most important recent influence of it is from the Muslim Brotherhood -
In May 2012 it was reported that the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt was working to decriminalize FGM. According to reporter Mariz Tadros, they "offered to circumcise women for a nominal fee as part of their community services, a move that threatens to reverse decades of local struggle against the harmful practice. ... Many of the Brothers (and Salafis) argue that while it is not mandatory, it is nevertheless mukarama (preferable, pleasing in the eyes of God). [63]

The various schools of Islamic jurisprudence have expressed differing views on FGM.[60] The Maliki, Hanafi and Hanbali schools of Islamic jurisprudence view it as makruma for women ("noble", as opposed to obligatory).[2] For the Shafi'i school or the Shafi'i school it is obligatory (wājib).[1][2][3] Other scholars say it has no justification at all.[61]

You are so fucking confused on what the supremacy clause means. It has been explained to you by numerous posters on this thread. You still don't get it! My Shih Tzu apparently knows more than you about the Constitution.
No, it was NOT "explained". The people ludicrously arguing that the Supremacy clause does not establish supremacy, are just know-nothing airheads, or those who wish to push a train of thought which they know is false. They are all insignificant.

The Supremacy Clause gets its name from the word "SUPREME", in the Supremacy Clause. It is called Supremacy, because that's what it's about. You can go rambling on about it however you like, but to claim the Supremacy Clause doesn't establish the Constitution as supreme, thereby invalidating the claimed supremacies of all supremacisms (other than the Constitution itself of course), with Islam no exception, is about as ridiculous as anything that's ever been posted in this forum.

It's amazing that anybody could even come up with such an idea.

A first year law student is not an expert, yet. Hell paralegals understand jurisdiction. People like me understand jurisdiction even though I've never been a paralegal or an attorney.
One need not be an expert to know the illegality of supremacism.

It’s all part of the foundation laid by the Kenyan....to CHANGE all that has been fundamental to America since its founding. You know how Mexicrats roll..they always seek to ‘fix’ what isn’t broke. Change for the worse is still progression in that backward world of LibTardia.

Democrats have no problem with Sharia Law overtaking America.

The problem we are faced with, is that our Constitution is very explicit in its written word regarding the establishment of religion. "Congress shall make NO law regarding the establishment of religion." That said, it ties the hands of politicians. When our founding fathers drafted the Constitution, even though their ancestors had experienced persecution by religious organizations, they were naïve of the religion of Islam. A good example of their lack of knowledge was when American ships were captured by Muslims and the crews enslaved. The US government sent an emissary to inquire why they turned American sailors into slaves and were informed that it was because the Koran told them they could. It took military force to get the practice to stop. Had the founding fathers been more familiar with world religions, they would have not tied the hands of the government regarding some religions. It should have read: "Congress shall make no law regarding the establishment of religion, with the exception of any religion that would advocate the physical harm or imprisonment of those who would not adhere to any strict tenets, leave said religion, or speak out against it. The bottom line is that for all of the Constitution's greatness, it has its weaknesses as well and that is one of them.

Projectionist do you remember when you claimed IM2 and I were violating the Florida statute against elder abuse due to the way we were responding to your rediculous postings? Do you remember calling the police on a U.S. Message Board member because he called you a dumbass?

This is what we're dealing with here.
Np, I don't remember calling the police on a USMB member. Did I say I did ? If you have a quote of it, maybe you could post it.

The problem we are faced with, is that our Constitution is very explicit in its written word regarding the establishment of religion. "Congress shall make NO law regarding the establishment of religion." That said, it ties the hands of politicians. When our founding fathers drafted the Constitution, even though their ancestors had experienced persecution by religious organizations, they were naïve of the religion of Islam. A good example of their lack of knowledge was when American ships were captured by Muslims and the crews enslaved. The US government sent an emissary to inquire why they turned American sailors into slaves and were informed that it was because the Koran told them they could. It took military force to get the practice to stop. Had the founding fathers been more familiar with world religions, they would have not tied the hands of the government regarding some religions. It should have read: "Congress shall make no law regarding the establishment of religion, with the exception of any religion that would advocate the physical harm or imprisonment of those who would not adhere to any strict tenets, leave said religion, or speak out against it. The bottom line is that for all of the Constitution's greatness, it has its weaknesses as well and that is one of them.
This was refuted 1000 times in this thread Islam is not a religion. Always READ A THREAD before posting and making a fool out of yourself. See Post # 75.

The Constitution piece that is relevant is Article 6, Section 2, part 1 the Suoremacy Clause READ THE THREAD.

My POINT is that the OFFICIAL LINE is that "Bin Laden" was from SAUDI, yet you cannot show me or the board

ONE SINGLE PHOTO of "Osama" in Saudi.

WHY?

The 911 Truthers have claimed from DAY 1 that "Osama" was really Col Tim Osman, Jewish CIA/Mossad....

col tim osman osama - Google Search

We have three photos of Col Osman. You have ZERO of "Osama" in Saudi....

And then there is THIS TRUTH about our "ally," the Saudis, lately outed for giving Jeff Epstein a passport....

https://nypost.com/2016/07/16/saudis-stonewalled-us-terror-probes-before-after-911-report/

"Saudi Arabia was so uncooperative in US terror investigations before and after 9/11 that one New York FBI investigator slammed the kingdom as “useless and obstructionist,”

which doesn't surprise patriotic American Truthers, who have known this all along, that "Osama" was NEVER IN SAUDI, and those still parroting the "official version" of 911 are MONGOLOID MORONS who have no brain and NO PATRIOTISM to AMERICA, but rather total "patriotism" to the country that really did 911

So find us a PHOTO of "Osama" in Saudi, or STFU, TRAITOR.....
offtopic-channel-logo1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back