No more first amendment under the Biden fascist government

LMAO

I'd like to see the fucktard poseur in the White House try to shut me up.

I'd like to see that very much. :p
LOL you getting all mad because some mentally ill person on a message board told you Biden isnt allowing you to have free speech. Hilarious!

That doesnt mean you can walk in anytime you want you dumb piece of shit. The Capitol was closed to the public on 1/6. End of story. Now go play with your trump playing cards and leave the lawyer stuff to lawyers.
Numbnuts you bullshit is irrelevant because the federal government does not leave secured buildings unlocked. And anyone who argued that it does is to stupid to breath.

Numbnuts you bullshit is irrelevant because the federal government does not leave secured buildings unlocked. And anyone who argued that it does is to stupid to breath.
LOL actually your bullshit is irrelevant you fucking clown. 1,000 + red hatted trumpers are in jail, some serving multi year sentences with more to be convicted in 2024. THAT, you dumb fuck, is reality. Now like I said go play with your trump trading cards you dumb traitor.

2025 is coming pay back
There will be no payback. And when trump loses this time, just shut the fuck up and accept the fact that the majority of the American people did not want him to be president.

There will be no payback. And when trump loses this time, just shut the fuck up and accept the fact that the majority of the American people did not want him to be president.
If Trump wins? Don't think about that. It will make your head hurt and you will need headache meds.

There will be payback one way or another.

LOL actually your bullshit is irrelevant you fucking clown. 1,000 + red hatted trumpers are in jail, some serving multi year sentences with more to be convicted in 2024. THAT, you dumb fuck, is reality. Now like I said go play with your trump trading cards you dumb traitor.
When has the federal government ever left a secured federal facility unsecured? Other then this time.

Wait, so me thinking that more than 63% is living paycheck to paycheck is defending the Dems?

Were you drunk when you posted this?
No that's not all of what you said try again. Tell you what you do. If you aren't a democrat sympathizer start pointing out the failures of Joe Biden. Tell us what good things Trump did as president.

No that's not all of what you said try again.

Yes, it is what I said...here is the post. Why lie when you can be proven a liar so easily?

1704899805652.png

Watch the video dumbass
You are terrible at attempting to troll. Get your shit together, magaturd. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back