No more boosters for me

When I learned that Fauxi and the CCP developed a bioweapon to attack the human respiratory system, I got the jab.

I've had no side effects thus far

However, I am not EVER getting the booster. At this point I'll take my chances and use any of the myriad of other options available to me.
Good on you. Stick your principles and right to freedom. Die how you choose.

Really? You don't think real life doctors were using Ivermectin to good effect? You believe that any doctors who have used it to good effect are crazy internet doctors?
I don't know of any doctors prescribing it....outside of internet.... Maybe you personally do, but I don't.

Two of your articles aren’t even from this country.

The one that was had this:
“What we’re starting to see now is an uptick in hospitalizations among people who’ve been vaccinated but not boosted,” Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Disease, said Tuesday in an interview. “It’s a significant proportion, but not the majority by any means.”

Two of your articles aren’t even from this country.

The one that was had this:
“What we’re starting to see now is an uptick in hospitalizations among people who’ve been vaccinated but not boosted,” Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Disease, said Tuesday in an interview. “It’s a significant proportion, but not the majority by any means.”
"not even from this country"

What, people are getting vaccinated only in the US? The other countries data doesn't matter?

What about data from Israel, Gibraltar, Singapore, Monaco, Ireland? Oh, you don't wanna discuss those. They don't matter.

"vaccinated but not boosted"

That's funny, they'll say anything to sell you a jab. If it did work, would you need a booster?

By the way, do you know how much does it cost you to be vaccinated?

I don't know of any doctors prescribing it....outside of internet.... Maybe you personally do, but I don't.
“A 5-day course of ivermectin was found to be safe and effective in treating adult patients with mild COVID-19.”

Since Pub Med has a wide audience of doctors, nurses, and consumers within the states, likely more doctors are prescribing it more than ever before for other off-label uses.

To be considered vaccinated you will need like 4 boosters a year

or even more...

COVID vaccines are poison.......for those who have eyes to see and ears to hear.

1639000960254.png

"not even from this country"

What, people are getting vaccinated only in the US? The other countries data doesn't matter?

What about data from Israel, Gibraltar, Singapore, Monaco, Ireland? Oh, you don't wanna discuss those. They don't matter.

"vaccinated but not boosted"

That's funny, they'll say anything to sell you a jab. If it did work, would you need a booster?

By the way, do you know how much does it cost you to be vaccinated?
Not all vaccines are in all countries.

We aren’t Ireland or Belgium. Base rates matter. If your population is 95% vaccinated, having 70% of hospital population being vaccinated is not a bad thing.

If you had better data, from this country, you’d be posting it. Not whatever you could scramble and find from Belgium.

Here. Enjoy.

Based on recent data from most Michigan health systems, Michigan's Health and Hospital Association found that three out of four COVID patients are unvaccinated (76%), 87% of COVID ICU patients are unvaccinated and 88% of COVID ventilator patients are unvaccinated.

“A 5-day course of ivermectin was found to be safe and effective in treating adult patients with mild COVID-19.”

Since Pub Med has a wide audience of doctors, nurses, and consumers within the states, likely more doctors are prescribing it more than ever before for other off-label uses.
To be clear, that’s a study from Bangladesh with a total of 72 patients in 3 arms. I know, I’m not criticizing their work. It’s just not exactly the most convincing thing in the world.

Not all vaccines are in all countries.

We aren’t Ireland or Belgium. Base rates matter. If your population is 95% vaccinated, having 70% of hospital population being vaccinated is not a bad thing.

If you had better data, from this country, you’d be posting it. Not whatever you could scramble and find from Belgium.

Here. Enjoy.

Based on recent data from most Michigan health systems, Michigan's Health and Hospital Association found that three out of four COVID patients are unvaccinated (76%), 87% of COVID ICU patients are unvaccinated and 88% of COVID ventilator patients are unvaccinated.

I didn't search for Belgium. I searched and posted top results. You can search and see it yourself.

If vaccinated against COVID ends up in ICU because of COVID, what does that say about vaccine? Is it working?

Why number of cases matter? Just because you have COVID doesn't mean you gonna die, in fact, your chance of survival is pretty high. Talking about COVID cases is as relevant as number of cases of hemorrhoids. Rarely anyone dies from it.

1637274292729.jpg

If 4/5 people are vaccinated, why would you expect them to be less representative in a hospital than the other 1/5?
And again, answer the damn question.

Remember what you said to Bliss...
No. I have no interest in dialogue with someone that asks multiple questions yet dodges questions asked of them. That is rude. Either answer my question or be ignored.
Keep dodging.

If vaccinated against COVID ends up in ICU because of COVID, what does that say about vaccine? Is it working?
Some do, but comparatively very few. For the most part, those are people with quite significant immune compromise, think transplant patients or someone on chemo.

90% of our ICU patients with COVID are unvaccinated. And they stay for weeks. Weeks and weeks dying very slowly.

If mal were here, he might recommend death by drowning in a lake of fire-aids.

Brother, I miss old mal.
Mal was one of a kind! They broke the mold, then they went ahead and made him anyway

Some days I think I'm talking to 6 or 8 Mals

Last edited:

Forum List

Back