What's new
US Message Board šŸ¦… Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CDZ Do you trust current COVID "vaccines"?

Do you trust COVID vaccines?

• Yes

Votes: 27 39.1%
  • No

Votes: 42 60.9%

• Total voters

AmeĀ®icano

Gold Member
Reaction score
Simple answer... yes or no.

It would be nice if you explain why.

Confederate Soldier

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I vote no, not because I believe they will kill me, or hurt my heart, or any other bullshit conspiracy theories, but because they just aren't effective any more. Their effectiveness is waning, so it's like what's the point?

Besides, I hate needles.

andaronjim

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Simple answer... yes or no.

It would be nice if you explain why.
I have a 99.75% chance of survivability rate without the Kung Flu jab. I have been all over the US on planes and by car and yet, i havent caught that pesky little thing, or if i did, and didnt know it, i now have natural immunities to it, as my immune system is rock solid compared to the pussy progressive pajama boy, who cant do pushups because his belly is in the way...

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Our doctor said to get the vaccine so all 8 of us got it.

If we die, our doctor doesn't make any money off of us and has to find new patients so it's in her interest to steer us in the right direction.

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
no

andaronjim

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our doctor said to get the vaccine so all 8 of us got it.

If we die, our doctor doesn't make any money off of us and has to find new patients so it's in her interest to steer us in the right direction.
If your doctor told you all to take cocaine every day, would all 8 of you do it? Of course if you did get the Kung Flu, then the doctor would get money from the Covid Fund, that probably be enough for her new yacht.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No. And my doctor didn't either. She quit because they told her she HAD to insist on her patients to get the jab. She refused. The doctor that took her place quit too..same reason. My pain management doctor, he refuses but he didn't quit. They need him since he is a neurologist as well, and they are in short supply lately. But they ARE fucking with him to where they are questioning his license, etc. This guy was a dr in the armed forces, but now they are questioning his ethics? He just flips them off and keeps on keeping on...and refusing to insist on his patients getting jabbed.

OP
AmeĀ®icano

AmeĀ®icano

Gold Member
Reaction score
My vote is also no.

Initially, when they started working on it, I was hopeful and honestly, I was waiting for good trial results, and pending on them I was willing to get a jab.

More I learned about the process, its secrecy, mRNA, graphene, non existent accountability, side effects, I was turning against it and my decision was definite "no".

My "no" turned into "hell no" once they started talking about mandates.

There are more factors to it, but this is my first post here, we can discuss later.

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No...

Modified messenger RNA shots do not allow the creation of long term immunities. I have had this virus and have natural immunities with T-cell formation.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sorry, you have to better explain what you mean by "trust".

JohnDB

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah...

There's been hundreds of millions of people dosed and boostered already with nothing but immunity to show for it.

So the naysayers are losing ground by the minute.

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yeah...

There's been hundreds of millions of people dosed and boostered already with nothing but immunity to show for it.

So the naysayers are losing ground by the minute.
Check your antibodies in 6 months... You won't have sufficient levels to stop this infection.

JohnDB

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Check your antibodies in 6 months... You won't have sufficient levels to stop this infection.
Just got booster...they will probably be fine. Besides I'm going to try and go back to work in 4 months.

skye

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I am not trusting anything that comes out of Big Pharma these days...

I am taking care of myself in a sensible manner.... thanking GOD.....and keeping away from doctors the most I can

Bob Blaylock

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It takes years to sufficiently test a new drug, to establish that it is safe and effective. This mRNA crap is very new, has never before been used on humans, and has not been nearly tested enough to establish that it is safe. There are already enough reports of nasty short-term side effects to be wary of it, and reason to believe that there may be even worse long-term effects.

In particular, some of the already-known side effects appear to be connected with it causing agglutination of the red blood cells, leading to a number of nasty issues related ti impaired circulation.

As a diabetic, this is an issue to which I am already known to be unusually vulnerable. Taking any drug which is known to cause or aggravate this effect seems like a very bad idea for me, or for anyone else with diabetes, or for anyone with any other underlying medical issue which has a tendency to lead to agglutination.

All this over a disease that has a 99.7%+ recovery rate. This seems to me like a clear case of the drugs being more dangerous than the disease that they are intended to address.

Even if this drug was 100% effective at preventing me from catching the disease, it seems clear to me that my chances of suffering serious harm as a result of taking these drugs would be greater than if I do not take the drugs, and take my chances with the risk of catching this disease.

And on top of all that, the evidence is very clear, now that these drugs are not very effective. The evidence seems to be that these drugs do nothing to reduce one's chance of catching the disease, or of spreading it to others. At best, they offer some protection, if one caches the disease, that the manifestation of the disease will be less severe, but even this effect seems to be short-lived, hence the need already becoming clear for endless ā€œboostersā€ every few months; with each new ā€œboosterā€ offering a new chance at developing nasty adverse reactions to the drugs.

JohnDB

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am not trusting anything that comes out of Big Pharma these days...

I am taking care of myself in a sensible manner.... thanking GOD.....and keeping away from doctors the most I can
Since I know the scientist at Vanderbilt for Moderna...I've trusted that one.

YMMV

skye

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Since I know the scientist at Vanderbilt for Moderna...I've trusted that one.

YMMV

No vaccines for me, that's what I'm saying here.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$80.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List