No more boosters for me

you really think it costs nothing? LOLOLOLOL and let me just advise you in case you missed it. Surgeon General says you must be masked still.
And I do...when I shop or attend gatherings of people I don't know.

Cause I don't want to get covid

Don’t choose to be an idiot Lush when you do that by yourself enough. As I stated before about the link: click the sources listed below and a myriad of separate studies for off label use for ivermectin/humans for many years. Anyone saying only quack doctors prescribe it are not up to speed.
If you have studies other than something from 2011...pertaining to Ivermectin, post em.

But please explain why Trump didn't use that when covid almost killed him

When I learned that Fauxi and the CCP developed a bioweapon to attack the human respiratory system, I got the jab.

I've had no side effects thus far

However, I am not EVER getting the booster. At this point I'll take my chances and use any of the myriad of other options available to me.
If you knew about "vaccines" back then what you know today, would you take those first two shots?

I think you wouldn't because, what you know today about "vaccines" made you start this thread.

Take Omicron variant, for example. First media scare you with Omicron like it's end of the world, regardless of reports from other countries that effects are mild, and virtually no cases in the US at the time. Then Government makes another push for vaccinations and boosters. Now this:
Preliminary laboratory studies demonstrate that three doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine neutralize the Omicron variant (B.1.1.529 lineage) while two doses show significantly reduced neutralization titers
Data indicate that a third dose of BNT162b2 increases the neutralizing antibody titers by 25-fold compared to two doses against the Omicron variant; titers after the booster dose are comparable to titers observed after two doses against the wild-type virus which are associated with high levels of protection

PFIZER AND BIONTECH PROVIDE UPDATE ON OMICRON VARIANT

What preliminary data? Omicron got into US just a week or two ago, and they already have all the proofs that their third dose will stop Omicron, while first two doses couldn't stop neither Alpha or Delta. Based on preliminary data for their original "vaccines" they told you that "vaccinated people don't carry the virus", that "all three vaccines are 100 percent effective against death and hospitalization", that "if you vaccine you will not get COVID"... and all of those turn out to be false.

No. I have no interest in dialogue with someone that asks multiple questions yet dodges questions asked of them. That is rude. Either answer my question or be ignored.
You won’t answer my question

Our ICU is full of unvaccinated people dying of COVID. It’s not full of people who got reactions to the vaccine.

You claimed lots of people getting heart problems. Now you think it’s silly to attempt to quantify what that means?
That’s impossible for you to know! Just spewing shit. I want to see the bed counts and number full

Why should anyone believe a proudly unvaccinated person such as yourself would help the sick?
And how are you helping anyone when you push something that leaves you fearful of the unclean?

Last edited:
Our ICU is not. Anecdotal shit is just that.
Sure it is.

I agree, anecdotes don't tell the whole story, they just make larger data sets more real.

In Washington, hospitalizations for unvaccinated are at a rate about 10x those of the unvaccinated. Not an anecdote.

How about Michigan??

Based on recent data from most Michigan health systems, the Michigan Health & Hospital Association (MHA) has found that three out of four COVID patients are unvaccinated (76%), 87% of COVID ICU patients are unvaccinated and 88% of COVID ventilator patients are unvaccinated.

Virginia, current rate of hospitalization is 4x that for unvaccinated.

Lesh said:
And I do...when I shop or attend gatherings of people I don't know.

Cause I don't want to get covid.
well okay Goose. You can put that dirty thang on to your heart's content. but it is not gonna stop you from getting covid anymore than your Clot shot is gonna stop it.

Our ICU is full of unvaccinated people dying of COVID. It’s not full of people who got reactions to the vaccine.

You claimed lots of people getting heart problems. Now you think it’s silly to attempt to quantify what that means?
you still pretending to be a dr or something??

prove to us you are even allowed in a hospital let alone someone of authority and not a mental patient,,

I called the hospitals in the area here and they don't release that information. Why do you think you can get a patients records?
Data that is aggregated and deidentified can be publicly released without affecting patient privacy. It’s done all the time. You don’t need to request patient charts. Someone just needs to pull the data.

Forum List

Back