No more boosters for me

Yes, I still support public mask-wearing. Do you?
Let's get more specific. Do you support wearing masks even in the absence of covid? Remember, according to data from the "experts," wearing face-diapers and fearful-distancing took care of the flu. That's 40,000 lives. So, are you an advocate of masking-mandates every year in the interest of proving how precious life is to you?

Depends on what you consider the problem?

Let’s consider the problem is large numbers of people getting extremely ill and dying from COVID. If that’s the case, the vaccines are doing quite nicely.

There is always the risk of the virus mutating. Vaccines don’t change that.
again, why weren't there any mutations until the vaccines came out?

Depends on what you consider the problem?

Let’s consider the problem is large numbers of people getting extremely ill and dying from COVID. If that’s the case, the vaccines are doing quite nicely.

There is always the risk of the virus mutating. Vaccines don’t change that.
Actually, that’s not true. A completely efficacious vaccine which could eradicate the viral disease would make the threat of mutations disappear. If nobody in the population of planet Earth had Covid, there would be no threat of any mutation.

Let's get more specific. Do you support wearing masks even in the absence of covid? Remember, according to data from the "experts," wearing face-diapers and fearful-distancing took care of the flu. That's 40,000 lives. So, are you an advocate of masking-mandates every year in the interest of proving how precious life is to you?
Indeed I do. Do you support public mask wearing?

hahahahahahahahaha so were the 800,000 that probably died from wuhan. hahahaahahahahahahaahhahahaha
Newsflash...all the people I spoke of who died of covid died SOONER than they would have had they not been infected.. Some would still be alive...maybe all of them

Talk to me when the death toll drops to 40,000 a year

I may need a booster VACCINE yes...and as noted...I will happily get it.

I REALLY don't want to catch covid. I've seen what it can do
You can catch Covid and all it’s variants with te “vaccine” and all its boosters. Sorry for the bad news.

I’m going to need to break it down. Let’s see:

If I had chosen to not get vaccinated, I could get COVID. Then, I could transmit it to other folks who had declined to get vaccinated. That I suppose does pose a type of threat to the health of the general public.

It would only be a threat to the public health of the unvaccinated, though, assuming vaccines really worked. But that’s the rub. The stuff CAN be transmissible to vaccinated people, too. That raises questions about the efficacy of the vaccines. (And it raises parallel questions about the testing as to the safety of the vaccines, too.)

If getting vaxxed doesn’t guarantee that you won’t get it and it doesn’t guarantee that you won’t transmit it, then a decision to not get vaxxed no longer seems to be such a threat to the public health.

I get it. Getting vaxxed supposedly decrease your chance of getting infected. And supposedly if you do get infected, it will be less dangerous, decrease the need for hospitalization and lower the risk of death.
You're assuming that unvaccinated are all infected.

Yes, they can get COVID just as vaccinated can. They can transmit it too, so can vaccinated. They can get sick from it, so do vaccinated.

Unvaccinated are not threat to anybody if they don't have COVID. If they do have COVID, they're threat only to other unvaccinated, since vaccinated suppose to be protected by vaccine.

Now, if vaccinated is not protected by the vaccine, how is that fault of unvaccinated people?

I find it interesting that it's always a UK study or an Israeli study or some other study from some foreign country that makes these claims...when all the evidence in THIS country shows the opposite

That’s because you think THIS country is giving you all the evidence.

You're assuming that unvaccinated are all infected.

Yes, they can get COVID just as vaccinated can. They can transmit it too, so can vaccinated. They can get sick from it, so do vaccinated.

Unvaccinated are not threat to anybody if they don't have COVID. If they do have COVID, they're threat only to other unvaccinated, since vaccinated suppose to be protected by vaccine.

Now, if vaccinated is not protected by the vaccine, how is that fault of unvaccinated people?
No. I’m am however assuming as a baseline that the unvaccinated are more likely to become infected than the vaccinated. That’s all.

Forum List

Back