No Longer Able To Stop It, Democrats Scramble To Get Ahead of Pending Hunter Biden Investigation

yes comey refusal was political…and highly improper

comey admitted his actions from day one were motivated to get trump…he was conspiring with the obamagate gang after trump won to get trump…and he leaked information to the press to undermine the admin…
Comey explained the rational in detail in front of Congress. The rationale was based on equal application of the law, the relevant facts of the case and the statutes in question. The people who were upset by it are the partisans. Not Comey.

comey admitted his actions from day one were motivated to get trump
Prove it.
How about yes Hillary broke the law, but we have determined she didn't mean to!
Liar. Intent was the missing component to make what she did worthy of prosecution. Can't you just be happy he sabotaged her candidacy? Of course not. Because Trump is going to be prosecuted for stealing then concealing then lying about taking highly classified documents.

You just admitted the Repubs are going to launch an investigation based on a rumor......not credible evidence.

The investigations will uncover the evidence. The DemoKKKrats had no evidence Trump had anything to do with Russia, or vice versa, when they started the first of many investigations into it. It was all based on a document Hillary Clinton bought from a spy her own campaign was paying to make up things.

The investigations will uncover the evidence. The DemoKKKrats had no evidence Trump had anything to do with Russia
False claims like that are what make it so frustrating to discuss matters with you guys. You simply reach in to your stockpile of lies and start making fatuous assertions which distract for the original subject. I suppose a good place to start my refutation is noting Rosenstein, a Repub, appointed Mueller, a Repub, to investigate the campaign's numerous contacts with Russia. The was after the US intel agencies had accessed Russia worked to get Trump elected.

Gee, Billo! Even the FBI (whose leadership was blatantly biased against Trump) found that there was zero evidence that Trump planned an insurrection! Use your head...why would Trump offer the National Guard to safeguard the protest and the Capitol if he was planning a violent insurrection to overthrow the Federal Government? That makes zero sense!
Your comment about the FBI is total horseshit! And the only reason he offered the national guard, late in the day, was because he was forced to. For 3 hours, he sat there like a kid watching cartoons, on the havoc he caused.

False claims like that are what make it so frustrating to discuss matters with you guys. You simply reach in to your stockpile of lies and start making fatuous assertions which distract for the original subject. I suppose a good place to start my refutation is noting Rosenstein, a Repub, appointed Mueller, a Repub, to investigate the campaign's numerous contacts with Russia. The was after the US intel agencies had accessed Russia worked to get Trump elected.

And we now know that was a lie, just like the lie those same "intel agencies" told that the Hunter Biden laptop was "Russian disinformation". But what the forthcoming investigation will look into is how those 50 "intelligence experts" arrived at their conclusion that the laptop was "Russian disinformation". I can't wait to see them on the stand explaining how they got it so wrong.

He asked the protesters to protest peacefully at that rally, Billo! He asked them to fight the result of an election that he viewed as stolen but he asked them to do so peacefully.
Compare THAT to what numerous Democrats have said over the past few years about resisting the GOP and Trump! Would you like me to list their calls to violence?
Go for it.

Comey explained the rational in detail in front of Congress. The rationale was based on equal application of the law, the relevant facts of the case and the statutes in question. The people who were upset by it are the partisans. Not Comey.
haha the rational was to play politics and protect Clinton. With that said, he was merely following orders from the top

Mr. Ratcliffe: Okay. So let me if I can, I know I'm testing your memory, but when you say advice you got from the Department, you're making it sound like it was the Department that told you: You're not going to charge gross negligence because we're the prosecutors and we're telling you we're not going to –

Ms. Page: That is Correct.

Prove it.

Liar. Intent was the missing component to make what she did worthy of prosecution. Can't you just be happy he sabotaged her candidacy? Of course not. Because Trump is going to be prosecuted for stealing then concealing then lying about taking highly classified documents.

His own words....

Low level political FBI agents who leak to the press have no business making such statements.

The sources of the article are the corruption.
Did you have the same position with all the FBI/DOJ leaks about Trump?

Nope.

That was never said.

FBI Director James Comey declined to comment on Hillary Clinton's assertion that she did not knowingly send or receive emails marked classified, remarking that the bureau's investigation did not find sufficient evidence to establish that she meant to do so.

"I don't want to comment on people's public statements," Comey said in response to a question from Rep. Tim Walberg (R-Mich.).

"We did not find evidence sufficient to establish that she knew she was sending classified information beyond a reasonable doubt to meet the intent standard," Comey explained.

Prove it.

Intent? yes she broke the law but we don't think she meant too. Absolutely happy she wasn't elected she would have finished killing the country at least it spared us 4 years until Biden started finishing what his boss started, well actually Barrack is still pulling the strings.

This is when it's so awesome to be you. Because it's at times like these when you go in to your mental hidey hole of la-la land, pull on your tin foil hat, and just deny, deny, deny the facts.

Speaking of "mental hidey holes of la-la land, pull on your tin foil hat, and just deny, deny, deny the facts.:"

There is nothing funnier than watching leftist Punchinellos beclown themselves over the latest “We’ve got Trump NOW!” hijinks.
Remember when the FBI raided Trump’s home supposedly looking for “nuclear secrets” a few months back? Guess how that turned out?
I’ll let the quislings at the Washinton Post spell it out:
Federal agents and prosecutors have come to believe former president Donald Trump’s motive for allegedly taking and keeping classified documents was largely his ego and a desire to hold on to the materials as trophies or mementos, according to people familiar with the matter.
In other words, Trump was keeping souvenirs, as everyone else does.
Funny how WaPo sat on that story until after the midterms, right?
But wait, there’s more!
That review has not found any apparent business advantage to the types of classified information in Trump’s possession, these people said. FBI interviews with witnesses so far, they said, also do not point to any nefarious effort by Trump to leverage, sell or use the government secrets. Instead, the former president seemed motivated by a more basic desire not to give up what he believed was his property, these people said.
Not only did the FBI not find any nuclear bomb codes, but they also found no evidence that Trump was looking to “leverage, sell or use the government secrets.”
So Trump wasn’t selling nuclear secrets on Craigslist after all. Who knew? Everyone. And that likely includes the Department of Justice and the FBI.
Needless to say, WaPo couldn’t just admit the “Trump has nuclear secrets for sale” flapdoodle was the latest Hail Mary pass to send Trump to prison and that it proved to be another flaccid member of “get Trump” orgy. They threw the idea in near the very end that they still might come up with something juicy:

Who the fuck cares about Hunter Biden? He has nothing to do with this countrys' foreign policy or national security. This is just more Bengazi bullshit!

Who the fuck cares about Hunter Biden? He has nothing to do with this countrys' foreign policy or national security. This is just more Bengazi bullshit!
hahah yeah because Bengazi had nothing to do with national security or foreign policy...hahahhah

Your comment about the FBI is total horseshit! And the only reason he offered the national guard, late in the day, was because he was forced to. For 3 hours, he sat there like a kid watching cartoons, on the havoc he caused.
He offered the National Guard the day BEFORE the riot, Billo! Try to keep up...will ya'!

Forum List

Back