No like, funny buttons any more?

funny.jpg Agree.jpg Red.jpg Inform.jpg

OK, Gracie....

Let's hope you're right and one day all will be as God (or somebody) intended before he/she/it changed things after changing them.....

Until then we can improvise....

Thumbs up, thumbs down, quote, reply. Since when is usmb so afraid of ratings by posters? Hell, even scummy FB has a thumbs up and thumbs down.

Eventually they'll find a way that they can just pump each others' reps up artificially again so they aren't faced daily with the irrefutable evidence of their own extremist status.

Just because you have nothing to post that amuses, informs, or people can agree with, therefore you just flounder right along with no rewards. :crybaby:

Eventually they'll find a way that they can just pump each others' reps up artificially again so they aren't faced daily with the irrefutable evidence of their own extremist status.

Just because you have nothing to post that amuses, informs, or people can agree with, therefore you just flounder right along with no rewards. :crybaby:
Silly, I have always been on top. I quit, and came back with zero, and WITHOUT CHEATING was back on top in a short time again.

My posts generate discussion and lots and lots of hits. People do searches so they can read my stuff. However they rig the system, I'll always do well, because my posts generate interest no matter how you cut it, or how you stack the deck. The only way they can stop that is to stop me from posting.

Last edited:
I guess we will have to resort to smilies until the buttons come back..if ever.

:thup:

:cuckoo:

:fu:

:gay:

:lmao:

:wtf:

Let's just all be nice to everybody no matter how stupid they are
I don't get why its so bad to have a thumbs down. So what if a lot of people get them. If they disabled it going against their post count or something or there is a thingy that keeps track that is disabled...whats the big deal? I understand Staff doesn't want to deal with the whining, but all they gotta do is ignore it like FB, Huff Post, AOL comments does.

Let's just all be nice to everybody no matter how stupid they are
I don't get why its so bad to have a thumbs down. So what if a lot of people get them. If they disabled it going against their post count or something or there is a thingy that keeps track that is disabled...whats the big deal? I understand Staff doesn't want to deal with the whining, but all they gotta do is ignore it like FB, Huff Post, AOL comments does.
Oh no we can't do that. It would hurt someone's feelings.

Forum List

Back