No like, funny buttons any more?

We don't have the ability to neg because there are certain factions who don't want to be faced with the unpopularity of their extremist views and retarded post stylings.

there was a lot of rep swapping but hardly anything new there and the right was just as bad as the left and the mass neg repping started to be allowed and that sucked...rep was like any other perceived power...abused...
i had gotten to the place in life where my rep was pretty much solid...i took care of my rep early on and amassed it....but i was not guilty of abusing the rep system.....i dont think...anyone i negged may not agree...and i will admit to negging rhodescholar every fucking chance i got....

Where are our mods informing us about what is going on and why?

Isn't that what the Announcements and Feedback boards are for?

Since their pulling down the like/agree/funny/info buttons last night, they have been amazingly silent

Since their pulling down the like/agree/funny/info buttons last night, they have been amazingly silent

i saw a few threads last night explaining that they were working on fixing it..

Staff volunteers. No pay. They also have no say about the board and how it functions. Give them some slack.
The owners are the ones that have the umph on what stays, what goes, how its run...and they are the ones that will pass that info down to staff. They should also be the ones that inform the donators and members that make this place what it is, not staff. Thats like telling the office clerks to tell the mail department "no raises for you this year and no more eating in the break room" instead of doing it themselves.

JMHO

It is just that other times when changes were made or they were experiencing technical difficulties, we were informed about what was going on, why and when we could expect resolution

Strangely silent this time

It is just that other times when changes were made or they were experiencing technical difficulties, we were informed about what was going on, why and when we could expect resolution

Strangely
silent this time

what do you expect admin to say other than they are working on fixing it?

strange how arsonists tend to get so anxious to see the results of their work...

shall we take your new avatar as some sort of admission...........? ;)

Strangely
silent this time

what do you expect admin to say other than they are working on fixing it?

strange how arsonists tend to get so anxious to see the results of their work...

shall we take your new avatar as some sort of admission...........? ;)

You have something against Edward Haskell?

Forum List

Back