"No Justice, No Peace", huh ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
To all the Ferguson protestor nitwits wearing T-shirts and carrying signs saying "No Justice, No Peace", I would just say there better be peace. Because if you disturb that peace, you will get your "Justice" all right. From the inside of a jail cell. Your choice.

images
images
images
images

Saying "No justice, No peace" is different than actually doing such thing. It's called the first amendments

95% of the protestors are going to be peaceful but obviously you are going to focus on the 5% who want to create chaos so you can say that ALL black people are violent

Saying "No justice, No peace" is different than actually doing such thing. It's called the first amendments

95% of the protestors are going to be peaceful but obviously you are going to focus on the 5% who want to create chaos so you can say that ALL black people are violent

oh shut up already/ Only a couple of idiots who don't even matter say ALL blacks are stupid or violent

I thought that sending this case to the grand jury WAS justice. Demanding that Wilson go to prison, regardless of the evidence, isnt justice. I guess we will find out very soon if they were telling the truth about wanting justice. I believe that most of those people are lying, but hey, let them prove me wrong by accepting the decision.

I thought that sending this case to the grand jury WAS justice. Demanding that Wilson go to prison, regardless of the evidence, isnt justice. I guess we will find out very soon if they were telling the truth about wanting justice. I believe that most of those people are lying, but hey, let them prove me wrong by accepting the decision.

No one is trying to prove you wrong. You dont matter.

If/whenever I were to say that "ALL black people are violent", you THEN could criticize me for that. In the meantime, the only one who is saying those words is YOU.

No one is trying to prove you wrong. You dont matter.
EVERYONE in this forum matters. Even YOU. :badgrin:

All I know is that I feel a semblance of relief.
Wilson followed protocol. The cops that shot the 12 year old with a pellet pistol followed protocol.
We wouldn't need "protocol" if individuals had a sense of decency and respect.

Very broad and sweeping terms, "decency" and "respect". Yet at the same time very simple and correct.

Forum List

Back