No Justice For Ashli??

Yep I reported him to.
too, snitch.
So you are all about covering up threats of violence? Interesting.
Where’s the threat asshole? You were fine with threatening Chauvin so go fuck yourself. And maybe learn to read.
Only an absolute dumbfuck tries comparing this to George Floyd.

Was Ashli all doped up?

Did Ashli counterfit?

Ashli did participate in a violent insurrection whereby she was trying to stage a coup to overturn the results of an election.

Who would you rather find your wallet?
George Floyd. I'm black and he's black. I would trust him before I would trust any right wing white person. Ashli Babbitt was nothing more than a "karen".

No, she was an unarmed civilian trespassing in the capital buildings. If this officer had shot her anywhere else he'd be up on charges of murder.
If the person the cop killed was a black man you would be singing a much different tune.

No I wouldn't and don't put your racist bull shit on me. When you don't have an answer you pull the oh so overused racist card. Dumbass.

An unarmed woman was shot. Doesn't matter what color she was. She was UNARMED.

If you had an angry mob pounding on your front door demanding to get in and they smash a window and start climbing through.......Do you shoot?

She was stuck in a window idiot. She was unarmed. No reason to shoot an unarmed person.
Don't think the shooter was supposed to be there either----as the other officers were a whole different branch and he had to sneak in to shoot her without warning.
Wrong.

I think it's the right decision. The officer was responding to a call, and things happen. Very similar to what we saw recently in Daunte Wright's case. Sadly, politics got involved and mob rule took place and the officer has been charged.
Wrong. This has no similarity to Daunte Wrights killing.
I agree, it's not as if she was a fugitive and attempting to resisit arrest, or that the officer made a mistake in terms of using the wrong weapon....but i get the impression that the officer was caught up in the heat of the moment due to the chaos in the riot and might not of intend to kill this lady
Wright was no fugitive and Babbit was actually a criminal at the moment of her death.
In that case, should we shoot shoplifters? How about arsonists and looters? It would be quite a deterrent.
So you equate the two? Shoplifters and rioters breaking into a space to hurt or kill people? Ok. As for arsonists and looters, if caught in the act and warned and they still come at you, yes....shoot them.
[/QUOTE
This false narrative about Ashli Babbitt is going to go nowhere She was not some innocent unarmed citizen murdered by police.
what was she armed with?
She tried entering the congressional chamber as part of an angry horde that busted a window and was trying to break down the door. So just stop pretending she was just some peaceful innoceny bystandander who just happened to be standing there and got shot by police. Leave your delusion.
She was shot in a lobby taking selfies.
Well she won't do that again.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Neither will Georgie.....
True, but Floyd's killer is facing murder charges while Ashli Targetpractice's killer was cleared for a justifiable shoot.
It was not a justifiable shoot...not even close....if Ashli were wearing a BLM shirt and had black skin you would be singing a very different tune...and you know it....but you are also a hateful bigoted libtard clown....and that you have to live with....
Nope, I would sing the same song. I condemn the violence committed by BLM and I condemn storming the Capitol to stop Congress from certifying the election.

And of course it was a justifiable shoot. That's why he's not being charged.
He is not being charged so Trump supporters know they can be killed if necessary. The CCP is proud of this illigetimate administration. They could not have done better themselves.
So....are you worried?
Not me. But public figures should be. Leaders of groups that know the election was stolen should be. We know for a fact their killers will not be punished.
Too bad for you most people know the election was legitimate and accurate. You're in an ever-shrinking minority.
No, it wasn't which is likely why old JOE has to be giving money out like candy right now-------trying to keep people happy spending/doing drugs instead of watching what he and his corrupt administration is doing. This game will only last so long...
It was legit and you just have to grow up and accept trumps defeat. He was a terrible president and we voted him out.

Yep I reported him to.
too, snitch.
Where’s the threat asshole? You were fine with threatening Chauvin so go fuck yourself. And maybe learn to read.

Was Ashli all doped up?

Did Ashli counterfit?

Ashli did participate in a violent insurrection whereby she was trying to stage a coup to overturn the results of an election.

George Floyd. I'm black and he's black. I would trust him before I would trust any right wing white person. Ashli Babbitt was nothing more than a "karen".
Trust he would smoke all your dope and do every drug you had in your house?

Great, so now we should all agree that all rioters should be shot down like the scum they are and that BLM is an outlaw terrorist organization.
No...no one is agreeing with you on that one. You stand alone.
Hypocrites. So it's only OK to gun down white unarmed women who commit misdemeanors?
Murder to keep power is acceptable. That is what these people are saying. They may not know it, but they are.

Yep I reported him to.
too, snitch.

Was Ashli all doped up?

Did Ashli counterfit?

I'm black white boy. I know what George Floyd would do. And he wouldn't do what your racist ass claims. Now you don't want me applying the same ignorance you just did to what Ashli Babbitt might give to or do to everyone do ya?

Great, so now we should all agree that all rioters should be shot down like the scum they are and that BLM is an outlaw terrorist organization.
Hypocrites. So it's only OK to gun down white unarmed women who commit misdemeanors?
Murder to keep power is acceptable. That is what these people are saying. They may not know it, but they are.
Nobody is saying that but your stupid ass. Because that is what Babbitt wws there to do. Anything to keep trump in power. And you are fine with that.

No, she was an unarmed civilian trespassing in the capital buildings. If this officer had shot her anywhere else he'd be up on charges of murder.
If the person the cop killed was a black man you would be singing a much different tune.

No I wouldn't and don't put your racist bull shit on me. When you don't have an answer you pull the oh so overused racist card. Dumbass.

An unarmed woman was shot. Doesn't matter what color she was. She was UNARMED.

If you had an angry mob pounding on your front door demanding to get in and they smash a window and start climbing through.......Do you shoot?

She was stuck in a window idiot. She was unarmed. No reason to shoot an unarmed person.
Don't think the shooter was supposed to be there either----as the other officers were a whole different branch and he had to sneak in to shoot her without warning.
He was protecting his Congressional charges. He was in the right place at the right time. Good for him.

Yep I reported him to.
too, snitch.

Was Ashli all doped up?

Did Ashli counterfit?

I'm black white boy. I know what George Floyd would do. And he wouldn't do what your racist ass claims. Now you don't want me applying the same ignorance you just did to what Ashli Babbitt might give to or do to everyone do ya?
Find one racist post of mine. Babbitt was not a drug addict.

Nobody is saying that but your stupid ass. Because that is what Babbitt wws there to do. Anything to keep trump in power. And you are fine with that.
Anything without one gun? Don't you know how stupid you sound?

She was not committing a misdemeanor.
She has never been convicted of anything. She is simply the victim of a homicide and it certainly has not been proven she was not murdered. The government has simply chosen to deny justice in this case. Just more evidence that the current Federal government is illegitimate which is exactly what she was trying to prevent.

Babbit was unarmed and murdered in cold blood while protesting against her government. Celebrate all you want, but you will reap what you sow.
So rioting is now a legitimate form of protest?

Rioting is ALWAYS a legitimate form of protest if nothing else has worked.
That is how the American Revolution started, as tax riots first.
There were legitimate draft riots during the Civil War, like in NYC.
There were legitimate civil rights riots in 1967.
There were legitimate Vietnam riots in the 1970's.
There should be far more riots.
The government is still wrongly killing people, and we need to stop that.
Like the War on Drugs, lying about Iraqi WMD, asset forfeiture, 3 strikes laws, etc.

Really. So you think the riots that occurred over the last summer were legitimate protest? The looting, arson, etc?

I'm not even mad at all you liberals and Democrats in here. You really do believe that you are on the right side of the issues. I do try to give you all the benefit of the doubt. However, it just seems as though none of you will put in the time and effort required to see anything from a perspective which may lay outside of your comfort zone.

You have heard the same messages over and over again and you have dutifully repeated them to the point that the Democrat political "message" is now "your truth". It's unfortunate, but it's going to take one hell of a jolt in order to get you guys to take off the blue colored glasses and find a non-partisan sense of objectivism and reason.

Babbit was unarmed and murdered in cold blood while protesting against her government. Celebrate all you want, but you will reap what you sow.
So rioting is now a legitimate form of protest?

Rioting is ALWAYS a legitimate form of protest if nothing else has worked.
That is how the American Revolution started, as tax riots first.
There were legitimate draft riots during the Civil War, like in NYC.
There were legitimate civil rights riots in 1967.
There were legitimate Vietnam riots in the 1970's.
There should be far more riots.
The government is still wrongly killing people, and we need to stop that.
Like the War on Drugs, lying about Iraqi WMD, asset forfeiture, 3 strikes laws, etc.

Really. So you think the riots that occurred over the last summer were legitimate protest? The looting, arson, etc?

We are talking BLM riots ?

Forum List

Back