No Justice For Ashli??

several attackers with plastic ties
That is a fucking bald-faced lie, there was one person with tie wraps--do you think he was going to shoot someone with them. You're a moron. BLM/Antifa burning federal buildings in Portland over a period of three months--those are acts of sedition--take your lying bullshit down the road junior--you wouldn't last five minutes in a real conflict.

I think it's the right decision. The officer was responding to a call, and things happen. Very similar to what we saw recently in Daunte Wright's case. Sadly, politics got involved and mob rule took place and the officer has been charged.
Wrong. This has no similarity to Daunte Wrights killing.
I agree, it's not as if she was a fugitive and attempting to resisit arrest, or that the officer made a mistake in terms of using the wrong weapon....but i get the impression that the officer was caught up in the heat of the moment due to the chaos in the riot and might not of intend to kill this lady
Wright was no fugitive and Babbit was actually a criminal at the moment of her death.
In that case, should we shoot shoplifters? How about arsonists and looters? It would be quite a deterrent.
So you equate the two? Shoplifters and rioters breaking into a space to hurt or kill people? Ok. As for arsonists and looters, if caught in the act and warned and they still come at you, yes....shoot them.
[/QUOTE
This false narrative about Ashli Babbitt is going to go nowhere She was not some innocent unarmed citizen murdered by police.
what was she armed with?
She tried entering the congressional chamber as part of an angry horde that busted a window and was trying to break down the door. So just stop pretending she was just some peaceful innoceny bystandander who just happened to be standing there and got shot by police. Leave your delusion.
She was shot in a lobby taking selfies.
Well she won't do that again.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Neither will Georgie.....
True, but Floyd's killer is facing murder charges while Ashli Targetpractice's killer was cleared for a justifiable shoot.
It was not a justifiable shoot...not even close....if Ashli were wearing a BLM shirt and had black skin you would be singing a very different tune...and you know it....but you are also a hateful bigoted libtard clown....and that you have to live with....
Nope, I would sing the same song. I condemn the violence committed by BLM and I condemn storming the Capitol to stop Congress from certifying the election.

And of course it was a justifiable shoot. That's why he's not being charged.
He is not being charged so Trump supporters know they can be killed if necessary. The CCP is proud of this illigetimate administration. They could not have done better themselves.
So....are you worried?
Not me. But public figures should be. Leaders of groups that know the election was stolen should be. We know for a fact their killers will not be punished.
The election was not stolen and it is up to REPUBLICAN leaders to stop repeating that lie and they are responsible for informing their constituents of the truth. So it's now time to tell trump to stop repeating this lie or purge him from the party.
The election was stolen and everything done to stop people from talking about it proves it. Period.

The election was not stolen. I have no problem with you people talking about it. You are the ones damaging yourselves. biden would win the popular vote by a even larger margin than he did in 2020.

That is a fucking bald-faced lie, there was one person with tie wraps--do you think he was going to shoot someone with them. You're a moron. BLM/Antifa burning federal buildings in Portland over a period of three months--those are acts of sedition--take your lying bullshit down the road junior--you wouldn't last five minutes in a real conflict.

That suggests they were going to take hostages. Fortunately they were not able to find any members of Congress.

I think it's the right decision. The officer was responding to a call, and things happen. Very similar to what we saw recently in Daunte Wright's case. Sadly, politics got involved and mob rule took place and the officer has been charged.
I agree, it's not as if she was a fugitive and attempting to resisit arrest, or that the officer made a mistake in terms of using the wrong weapon....but i get the impression that the officer was caught up in the heat of the moment due to the chaos in the riot and might not of intend to kill this lady
Wright was no fugitive and Babbit was actually a criminal at the moment of her death.
In that case, should we shoot shoplifters? How about arsonists and looters? It would be quite a deterrent.
So you equate the two? Shoplifters and rioters breaking into a space to hurt or kill people? Ok. As for arsonists and looters, if caught in the act and warned and they still come at you, yes....shoot them.
[/QUOTE
This false narrative about Ashli Babbitt is going to go nowhere She was not some innocent unarmed citizen murdered by police.
what was she armed with?
She tried entering the congressional chamber as part of an angry horde that busted a window and was trying to break down the door. So just stop pretending she was just some peaceful innoceny bystandander who just happened to be standing there and got shot by police. Leave your delusion.

True, but Floyd's killer is facing murder charges while Ashli Targetpractice's killer was cleared for a justifiable shoot.
It was not a justifiable shoot...not even close....if Ashli were wearing a BLM shirt and had black skin you would be singing a very different tune...and you know it....but you are also a hateful bigoted libtard clown....and that you have to live with....
Nope, I would sing the same song. I condemn the violence committed by BLM and I condemn storming the Capitol to stop Congress from certifying the election.

He is not being charged so Trump supporters know they can be killed if necessary. The CCP is proud of this illigetimate administration. They could not have done better themselves.
So....are you worried?
Not me. But public figures should be. Leaders of groups that know the election was stolen should be. We know for a fact their killers will not be punished.
The election was not stolen and it is up to REPUBLICAN leaders to stop repeating that lie and they are responsible for informing their constituents of the truth. So it's now time to tell trump to stop repeating this lie or purge him from the party.
The election was stolen and everything done to stop people from talking about it proves it. Period.

The election was not stolen. I have no problem with you people talking about it. You are the ones damaging yourselves. biden would win the popular vote by a even larger margin than he did in 2020.
The election was stolen. I will not argue that with you.

[/QUOTE
what was she armed with?

So....are you worried?

Who's arguing?

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Yes, according to the members of the lib tuffies battalion on Twitter, who were positively turgid over the idea that the fed fuzz blasted this terrifying “terrorist” – they absolutely love the idea of the regime killing her, and it’s not much of a stretch to imagine their giddy delight at the idea of some uniformed minions of the establishment killing you too. What’s a few dead kulaks among friends?

It’s no surprise that leftists celebrate the homicide of dissenting Americans – after all, for them, there’s nothing wrong with shooting as long as the right people get shot. And people like you are the right people.
Comment:
I am not the only one who thinks you people are justifying murder.

You are the one who is trying to justify a terrorist attack. Right wing terrorists are the greatest menace to this country.
You wouldn't know a terrorist attack if it bit you in the ass. The BLM/Antifa riots that are still raging are closer to terrorist attacks and they don't even qualify. OK City--now that was a terrorist attack--911, yep that too. DC, Jan. 6? peaceful protest. NO ARMS.

Terrorists like you would say something like that. The attack on the capitol was worse because it was a act of sedition. Their goal was to attempt to stop the validation of the election results. Also you had several attackers with plastic ties of the kind that the police use to restrain someone. When did BLM chant to hang Mike Pence?

[/QUOTE
what was she armed with?

So....are you worried?

Who's arguing?

Not you. You are just trolling.

Yes, according to the members of the lib tuffies battalion on Twitter, who were positively turgid over the idea that the fed fuzz blasted this terrifying “terrorist” – they absolutely love the idea of the regime killing her, and it’s not much of a stretch to imagine their giddy delight at the idea of some uniformed minions of the establishment killing you too. What’s a few dead kulaks among friends?

It’s no surprise that leftists celebrate the homicide of dissenting Americans – after all, for them, there’s nothing wrong with shooting as long as the right people get shot. And people like you are the right people.
Comment:

You are the one who is trying to justify a terrorist attack. Right wing terrorists are the greatest menace to this country.
You wouldn't know a terrorist attack if it bit you in the ass. The BLM/Antifa riots that are still raging are closer to terrorist attacks and they don't even qualify. OK City--now that was a terrorist attack--911, yep that too. DC, Jan. 6? peaceful protest. NO ARMS.

Terrorists like you would say something like that. The attack on the capitol was worse because it was a act of sedition. Their goal was to attempt to stop the validation of the election results. Also you had several attackers with plastic ties of the kind that the police use to restrain someone. When did BLM chant to hang Mike Pence?
Did you miss these?
Dem Threats.jpg

[/QUOTE
what was she armed with?

So....are you worried?

Who's arguing?

Not you. You are just trolling.
:itsok:

[/QUOTE
what was she armed with?

So....are you worried?

Dream on little broomstick cowboy.

[/QUOTE
what was she armed with?

So....are you worried?

Until a Special Prosecutor clears the Xiden admin, we can't say for sure. We know that China and Iran hacked the election on Xiden's behalf...we just don't know the extent of it.

[/QUOTE
what was she armed with?

So....are you worried?

Dream on little broomstick cowboy.
Dream on??

Who's the president?

[/QUOTE
what was she armed with?

So....are you worried?

Until a Special Prosecutor clears the Xiden admin, we can't say for sure. We know that China and Iran hacked the election on Xiden's behalf...we just don't know the extent of it.
China! China! China!

That suggests they were going to take hostages. Fortunately they were not able to find any members of Congress.
You are a moron. Go take a nap junior, maybe you'll wake up in the real world.

"Federal prosecutors will not charge a police officer who shot and killed a woman as she climbed through the broken part of a door during the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6. Authorities had considered for months whether criminal charges were appropriate for the Capitol Police officer who fatally shot Ashli Babbitt -- The Justice Department’s decision, though expected, officially closes out the investigation.

Prosecutors said they had reviewed video of the shooting, along with statements from the officer involved and other officers and witnesses, examined physical evidence from the scene and reviewed the autopsy results. “Based on that investigation, officials determined that there is insufficient evidence to support a criminal prosecution,” the department said in a statement."

This sets a very dangerous precedent....It basically gives officers a blank check to gun down people, unarmed people, good people.....and the officer face no consequences for his or her actions...Because of this decision, cops can essentially gun you down just because you didn't obey an order they gave -- they can gun you down then claim they feared for their safety while dehumanizing you as some violent person or a member of some angry mob... even tho that person is unarmed and was posing no threat.

Now to be fair, it's perfectly OK for certain types of unarmed people to be gunned down for not obeying cops or maybe using inappropriate language towards cops that could cause them to fear for their safety; but it's different when you are actually fighting against a tyrannical government who stole an election and your only recourse is to storm the Capitol to voice your grievances, cosplay in Neo-Nazi and Neo-Confederate apparel, joke about executing the VP and perhaps scare congress members into overturning the election for you and stuff...
what did you expect? A black cop shoots an unarmed white woman of course, he gets away with it. If it was refused it would be a lot different. Remember the squeaky wheel gets the oil

It figures that reight wing haters want to make this racist. The white woman had been radicalized by right wing terrorist groups just as Maj Hassan was radicalized by Islamic terrorists.

Comment:

They chanted they wanted police dead. Did you miss that?

They were not trying to commit a act of sedition. Also right wing militia members inflamed things.

Comment:

They chanted they wanted police dead. Did you miss that?

They were not trying to commit a act of sedition. Also right wing militia members inflamed things.
Link, you lying fuck?

She received justice.
Justice was served.
Justice is the result of a trial by her peers, not a bullet fired by a police officer. Whether or not the officer was justified in firing, what he did wasn't justice.

It is when you are storming the capitol. She was responsible for her being shot and no one else.
She was UNARMED--that police officer should be charged with MURDER.

She was part of a mob that was storming the capitol. It was self defense.
Maybe that's what needs to be done at ALL of the BLM/Antifa riots then, eh? Is that what you are saying?

The fact is that the vast majority of the protests were peaceful. BLM was not trying to overturn the election. The capitol police had no choice but to engage since the capitol was filled with senators and representatives certifying the results of the election as well as VP Pence.

You are a moron. Go take a nap junior, maybe you'll wake up in the real world.

You are the ones who live in a fantasy world.

She received justice.
Justice was served.
Justice is the result of a trial by her peers, not a bullet fired by a police officer. Whether or not the officer was justified in firing, what he did wasn't justice.

It is when you are storming the capitol. She was responsible for her being shot and no one else.
She was UNARMED--that police officer should be charged with MURDER.

She was part of a mob that was storming the capitol. It was self defense.
Maybe that's what needs to be done at ALL of the BLM/Antifa riots then, eh? Is that what you are saying?

The fact is that the vast majority of the protests were peaceful. BLM was not trying to overturn the election. The capitol police had no choice but to engage since the capitol was filled with senators and representatives certifying the results of the election as well as VP Pence.
So you are worried about a hundred unarmed peaceful protestors going against 536 congress persons and the ARMED capitol police force. You're a joke. BTW, did those right wing militias that made BLM/Antifa riot in multiple cities around the US break in and burn and loot all of those privately owned stores? Hmmmm cupcake? Hit the road. You have no argument troll.

Forum List

Back