No Justice For Ashli??

Break a window and get shot? There would have been many shot this summer.
You can shoot someone breaking through your window. That’d be perfectly legal.
This was not anyone's ones window. The people own that building. Lame excuses do not justify murder.
The people own the white house....can you bust thru the president's bedroom window and claim you own it without being shot to death??
First of all no one would even get close to his window. They never tell the Secret Service to stand down. There was no reason to shoot her.
Of course there was a reason to keep her out. Had they let her in, the rest of the mob behind her would have followed. Just as they did throughout the Capitol.

They were not all violent, not even fucking close. You are justifying murder to distract from the massive fraud. POS.
They were beating in a glass window in a barricade doorway.

So yeah, it was violent mob that she chose to be a part of.
You're lying. She wasn't shot for breaking a window.
I never said she was, you idiot. Colfax and others say that might be why she was shot. I said in that case this summer a lot of people should have been shot.
No one said she got shot for breaking a window.
Someone did, but this is a long thread and Babbit was murdered.

The people don't have access to every part of that building. Some areas are restricted to the public.

Try to trespass at "Area 51". They take their restricted area seriously, including signs warning people "Use of deadly force authorized."

Protecting them from an unarmed woman by shooting her dead is stupid, and it is murder.
It removed the threat.
An unarmed woman is not a threat in my book. Since when did they become a threat? You have no argument. This cannot be justified. The DOJ will never be trusted or respected again.
No one really cares who you trust or respect. You're a raving lunatic. :cuckoo:
Projection.

It did happen. Your precious NYT says it did.
The NYT didn’t say that. You should try reading it sometime.

No one claimed those police in the lobby were told to stand down. It’s beyond absurd for you to claim so.

They barricaded the door. It was pretty obvious to the violent mob that they weren’t allowed there.

This was not anyone's ones window. The people own that building. Lame excuses do not justify murder.
The people don't have access to every part of that building. Some areas are restricted to the public.
When the cops are told to stand down they can pretty much go where they want. This was a set up to distract from the massive and very obvious fraud. Babbit was killed to intimidate Trump supporters. That is the only viable reason. Fascists and murderers and you support them. You make me ill.
Bullshit, they cannot just go wherever they want. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Don't believe me? Try this exercise and IF you survive, let me know how it turns out for you...

Take a tour of the White House, in which they will let you in and walk around.... then go break down the door to the Oval Office while the president is inside. If you live, I wanna hear you whine about how you were "set up."

It did happen. Your precious NYT says it did.
The NYT didn’t say that. You should try reading it sometime.

No one claimed those police in the lobby were told to stand down. It’s beyond absurd for you to claim so.

They barricaded the door. It was pretty obvious to the violent mob that they weren’t allowed there.
There is a thread on it. The Capitol police were told to stand down.

When the cops are told to stand down they can pretty much go where they want.
They are still not allowed to enter "restricted" areas, nor t0 threaten death or serious injury to those protected by the capitol police, or secret service.

Last edited:
They were not all violent, not even fucking close. You are justifying murder to distract from the massive fraud. POS.
They were beating in a glass window in a barricade doorway.

So yeah, it was violent mob that she chose to be a part of.
You're lying. She wasn't shot for breaking a window.
I never said she was, you idiot. Colfax and others say that might be why she was shot. I said in that case this summer a lot of people should have been shot.
No one said she got shot for breaking a window.
Someone did, but this is a long thread and Babbit was murdered.
Nah, you're just hallucinating again.

Protecting them from an unarmed woman by shooting her dead is stupid, and it is murder.
It removed the threat.
An unarmed woman is not a threat in my book. Since when did they become a threat? You have no argument. This cannot be justified. The DOJ will never be trusted or respected again.
No one really cares who you trust or respect. You're a raving lunatic. :cuckoo:
Projection.
Nope, you proved it when you cried the election was stolen even though you couldn't prove it.

When the cops are told to stand down they can pretty much go where they want. This was a set up to distract from the massive and very obvious fraud. Babbit was killed to intimidate Trump supporters. That is the only viable reason. Fascists and murderers and you support them. You make me ill.
Bullshit, they cannot just go wherever they want. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Don't believe me? Try this exercise and IF you survive, let me know how it turns out for you...

Take a tour of the White House, in which they will let you in and walk around.... then go break down the door to the Oval Office while the president is inside. If you live, I wanna hear you whine about how you were "set up."
Are you upset because the people you support are fascists and murderers? You should be ashamed of yourself trying to justify shooting and KILLING of an unarmed woman.

And shooting her wasn't only to keep her out, it was to keep the mob out.

You're seen it in every Clint Eastwood type movie, where a lone gunman is surrounded by a mob.

And the guy in front shouts "You can't shoot all of us"

And he answers, "I only have to shoot you."

Last edited:
The right decision! She was an insurrectionist, under orders from Trump, hell bent on overthrowing the government of the United States of America. She received exactly what she deserved by a patriotic officer defending our country.

She was not an insurretionist.

May you or one your family members wind up the same way she did.

You are scum.
She was a traitor who got what she deserved.
Same with street punks that won't obey an officers commands....
Remember when officers commanded insurrectionists to not enter the Capitol building and they did anyway??

I guess they get whatever they deserve after that point huh
Actually the videos I have seen the rent a cops are waving them in...anyone that can watch Ashli's murder and say it was justified is an uncaring unthinking ass and not what I think of as a patriot in any way....for clowns like you its okay to burn cities for over a year and causing death and injury but one day of steam let off for Trump supporters and someone deserves to die?...is that how your feeble mind works?....

Forum List

Back