No Heart Transplant Because He’s Not Vaccinated Against COVID

once again you twats think that every patient in need of a transplant can get one. that is not the case. that's why there are waiting lists, and that is why they carefully select candidates. the patient in this thread decided to lower his chances of getting a transplant. that is his choice. good luck to him.
No, the covid nazis decided to simply let him die. And you're cheering them on. You must be Macron's boyfriend. Catcher or pitcher?

are you sure? did you do your "own research" on that topic, or did you just vomit this on the board?
Gee, if there was only someone on this board who worked at UNOS for over a decade and could tell us all how this works.

nah. i am a great fan of personal responsibility. try it.
So it's responsible to take a drug that can give you heart clots, a heart attack and an enlarged heart, before you have a heart transplant? Only a true dumbass would think that's ok.

no, troll. i am through with you on this topic.
you are not understanding the relevant issues, and/or you are bypassing them.
Ya, c'mon jackass, tell us why someone would need to take a drug that doesn't do anything against the new variant but can fuck up your heart big time?

agreed.

but no vaccine, no new heart.

pas de bras, pas de chocolat.
In that OPO. What he needs is to be a liberal billionaire who could register in every OPO in the country and get prioritized that way. Each one can set some of their own rules, so he could find the one that gives him the best odds.

LefTard Logic:
“Father Government should choose what healthcare you are entitled to based on your level of compliance to Father Government set policy.”

hahaha…this is todays Left ladies and gentlemen.

The objective is the survival of the transplant patient.

Government has nothing to do with highest and best practice in medicine.

no, troll. i am through with you on this topic.
you are not understanding the relevant issues, and/or you are bypassing them.
Oh I understand it and you are angry that I blew up your argument and you were or are the one trolling.

Fact is you are trying to claim that the vaccine will stop the Omicron Virus and it Spread and telling someone they should die because you believe they are wrong.

Even the CDC has stated the Omicron variant has broken through, so can you explain why you are in denial of this while demanding someone to die?

The objective is the survival of the transplant patient.

Government has nothing to do with highest and best practice in medicine.
If you don't give the patient a transplant he'll have ZERO chance at survival.

The vaccine narrative is falling apart.

It’s going to get real interesting as more and more studies come out showing that vaccines adversely affect people’s health and cause major problems. We already know about myocarditis, blood clots, Bell’s Palsy attacks, ITP, and heart attacks.....and that’s just what we’ve found out in the short term. In the next several years we will start seeing long term effects, like ADE and cancer.

I wonder, will the same shills on this thread agree that people with vaccinations should be denied medical treatment and transplants because of their choice to take an experimental vaccine? Will they say “no one really forced you”?

Oh I understand it and you are angry that I blew up your argument and you were or are the one trolling.

Fact is you are trying to claim that the vaccine will stop the Omicron Virus and it Spread and telling someone they should die because you believe they are wrong.

Even the CDC has stated the Omicron variant has broken through, so can you explain why you are in denial of this while demanding someone to die?
oh, a "NO, YOU". precious. you are repeating the same lame shit, as if this was some kind of gotcha. take it up with the experts, who decide who gets a transplant. omicron does not change anything major in this regard. in the end, it is about the person choosing not to be vaccinated. then he needs to accept the consequences. easy.

nah. i am a great fan of personal responsibility. try it.
No you are not, and in fact you are a fan of telling people how they should take a vaccine that the CDC said does not stop the spread of Omicron…

See why I wrote Omicron and just not Covid is because those like you will link studies that will be correct about Alpha and Delta variants but the CDC has updated their findings and have stated Omicron is more dangerous and can be contracted and spread by those Vaccinated.

In fact did you know vaccinated people can be asymptomatic and spread the virus without knowing?

Yes, this is why the Vaccine manufacturers have stated they are now working on a Omicron dose, but you don’t care about facts…

oh, a "NO, YOU". precious. you are repeating the same lame shit, as if this was some kind of gotcha. take it up with the experts, who decide who gets a transplant. omicron does not change anything major in this regard. in the end, it is about the person choosing not to be vaccinated. then he needs to accept the consequences. easy.
Yes, Omicron has changed everything because the fact is the virus has mutated making the vaccine less effective and you have to have a stronger immune system to fight the virus even if vaccinated when it come to Omicron, and I linked actual experts talking about Omicron, so do you disagree?

Forum List

Back