No Heart Transplant Because He’s Not Vaccinated Against COVID

see, weaker. but still better than nothing. your own link defeats your bullshit smoke grenade.
It does?

How?

The vaccine does not prevent the contract, illness or spreading of Omicron, so can you show where in that article it does and when you can not then ask yourself if that person contracts the Omicron variant what is his chances of surviving with the vaccine?

It does?

How?

The vaccine does not prevent the contract, illness or spreading of Omicron, so can you show where in that article it does and when you can not then ask yourself if that person contracts the Omicron variant what is his chances of surviving with the vaccine?
dude, if you are not willing to understand the decisions involved in deciding who gets a transplant, then that is your problem. his chances of surviving omicron are better if he is vaccinated. you could have learned that by reading your own link.

see, weaker. but still better than nothing. your own link defeats your bullshit smoke grenade.

Now what L.K. Will not admit is he see the it will reduce the risk but what L.K. forget to add is the patient must be healthy and not with severe underlying conditions, but maybe Surda and L.K. believe needing a heart transplant is not server enough…

dude, if you are not willing to understand the decisions involved in deciding who gets a transplant, then that is your problem. his chances of surviving omicron are better if he is vaccinated. you could have learned that by reading your own link.
Holy shit!

No, his chances are not and he has a underlying condition…

You saw “ most will survive “ but what you fail to comprehend is the health of the individual for the probability of survival…

I know someone needing a new heart is not that threatening in your mind…

Holy shit!

No, his chances are not and he has a underlying condition…

You saw “ most will survive “ but what you fail to comprehend is the health of the individual for the probability of survival…

I know someone needing a new heart is not that threatening in your mind…
you are getting more desperate with every post, more shrill and more idiotic as well.

of course he has an underlying condition. he is in an absolute high-risk group. his chances are bad if he gets COVID. if he remains unvaccinated, his chances are WORSE. that is what influences the decision to give him a heart, or another person with better outcome projection.

for fucks sake, read at least your own linked material.

you are getting more desperate with every post, more shrill and more idiotic as well.

of course he has an underlying condition. he is in an absolute high-risk group. his chances are bad if he gets COVID. if he remains unvaccinated, his chances are WORSE. that is what influences the decision to give him a heart, or another person with better outcome projection.

for fucks sake, read at least your own linked material.
I did it read it asshole and it did not state a damn thing about the risk factor of those with underlying conditions, again Omicron can be contracted by those vaccinated, spread and some can die.

What the article stated was your chances are better if vaccinated but it did not break down between those that were healthy and those with underlying conditions, and yet you ran with “ you didn’t read your own article “!

See assholes like you argue the vaccine is as a cure and when the CDC stated you can still get the virus, spread it and could die even vaccinated those like you then changed your words “ well we are more likely to survive “.

People with one or two jabs are more likely to contract the virus than a person with three but the vaccine is not even full proof against those with three jabs, and the article states that.

Now can you show in the article that people with Underlying conditions like those needing a heart transplant will more likely survive with one, two or three jabs?

I am sure you saw there and if not you do understand that many that have died from Covid after being vaccinated are those like the guy your are denying the transplant!

I did it read it asshole and it did not state a damn thing about the risk factor of those with underlying conditions, again Omicron can be contracted by those vaccinated, spread and some can die.

What the article stated was your chances are better if vaccinated but it did not break down between those that were healthy and those with underlying conditions, and yet you ran with “ you didn’t read your own article “!

See assholes like you argue the vaccine is as a cure and when the CDC stated you can still get the virus, spread it and could die even vaccinated those like you then changed your words “ well we are more likely to survive “.

People with one or two jabs are more likely to contract the virus than a person with three but the vaccine is not even full proof against those with three jabs, and the article states that.

Now can you show in the article that people with Underlying conditions like those needing a heart transplant will more likely survive with one, two or three jabs?

I am sure you saw there and if not you do understand that many that have died from Covid after being vaccinated are those like the guy your are denying the transplant!
if you could get the sand out of your vagina, then you would probably stop lying about what i write. i never even insinuated that the vaccine is a cure, for example.

that is why i call you a troll. i also get the impression that you only read your own material after i called you out. lol

"
Glatter said that studies so far demonstrate that people who are fully vaccinated and boosted retain the highest level of protection against severe disease and hospitalization with the Omicron variant.

However, he stressed that the Omicron variant can evade the protection of vaccines to a degree, “especially in causing infection in people who have not received a booster.”

“This translates to more breakthrough infections, some of which are mild, but more serious in those who have organ transplants, are immunocompromised, or are on chemotherapy. [T]he evidence indicates that boosters can restore protection, even against infection,” Glatter said.

Schaffner also said he agreed with studies showing that two doses were not offering enough protection against infection with Omicron.

“Certainly here in the [United] States, we are strongly recommending that people who’ve had two doses of the mRNA vaccines receive a booster just as quickly as possible,” Schaffner said.

“We continue to urge those who have not yet been vaccinated to initiate their vaccination series, and to bring their young children along with them, because here in the U.S., every child aged 5 and older now is eligible for vaccination,” he added."

if you could get the sand out of your vagina, then you would probably stop lying about what i write. i never even insinuated that the vaccine is a cure, for example.

that is why i call you a troll. i also get the impressions that you only read your own material after i called you out. lol
No, I read it and you have yet to point out where in the article they said people with underlying conditions will survive as much as those with none?

Also calling someone a troll while writing “ get the sand out of their a vagina “ is hilarious seeing it is you that has yet to offer any proof that being vaccinated will stop the spread of Omicron or even keep that guy alive if he contracts Omicron, and why?

Simple, the underlying condition the man is suffering from is severe enough that Omicron will kill him no matter vaccinated or not…

I know you will proclaim he will live forever and if vaccinated no one would have ever caught Omicron, well because assholes like you have written that before on this board.

Now go back to the article and read again and show me where a person with his underlying condition will have a better chance surviving because I am willing to bet most that have died while being jabbed twice or three times had underlying conditions not as severe, but hey you don’t care about the truth!

No, I read it and you have yet to point out where in the article they said people with underlying conditions will survive as much as those with none?

Also calling someone a troll while writing “ get the sand out of their a vagina “ is hilarious seeing it is you that has yet to offer any proof that being vaccinated will stop the spread of Omicron or even keep that guy alive if he contracts Omicron, and why?

Simple, the underlying condition the man is suffering from is severe enough that Omicron will kill him no matter vaccinated or not…

I know you will proclaim he will live forever and if vaccinated no one would have ever caught Omicron, well because assholes like you have written that before on this board.

Now go back to the article and read again and show me where a person with his underlying condition will have a better chance surviving because I am willing to bet most that have died while being jabbed twice or three times had underlying conditions not as severe, but hey you don’t care about the truth!
more trolling and red herring tossing.

none of your impotent demands are relevant. what is relevant is the probabilty of a successful transplantation. and the future darwin award martyr of the antivaxx morons chose to lower his probability of success. his choice.

BOSTON (CBS) – David Ferguson is speaking out passionately on behalf of his son DJ. He says the 31-year-old is fighting for his life at Brigham and Women’s Hospital and in desperate need of a heart transplant. “My son has gone to the edge of death to stick to his guns and he’s been pushed to the limit,” Ferguson said.

The family says he was at the front of the line to receive a transplant but because he has not received the COVID-19 vaccination he is no longer eligible according to hospital policy. And Ferguson says his son refuses to get the shot.

“It’s kind of against his basic principles, he doesn’t believe in it. It’s a policy they are enforcing and so because he won’t get the shot, they took him off the list of a heart transplant,” Ferguson said.

Do you think it's right to deny someone medical care based on their vaccination status?

There are always a long list of qualifiers and rules one must meet to bet a transplant, especially one like the heart.

This is not a new thing

If it's his body, his choice, then fucking respect his choice and give him a transplant, you fucking douchebag.

There is always a long list waiting for a transplant, if you do not follow the rules you do not get it. Been that way forever unless you are rich enough to bypass such things

There is always a long list waiting for a transplant, if you do not follow the rules you do not get it. Been that way forever unless you are rich enough to bypass such things
and among these are lifestyle changes (e.g. no more drinking for a guy demanding a new liver), and getting your vaccination status updated. SOP.

Taking a vax that can enlarge your heart, give you a heart attack and blood clots before a heart transplant surgery is dumber than dirt.

that is why i call you a troll. i also get the impression that you only read your own material after i called you out. lol

"
Glatter said that studies so far demonstrate that people who are fully vaccinated and boosted retain the highest level of protection against severe disease and hospitalization with the Omicron variant.

However, he stressed that the Omicron variant can evade the protection of vaccines to a degree, “especially in causing infection in people who have not received a booster.”

“This translates to more breakthrough infections, some of which are mild, but more serious in those who have organ transplants, are immunocompromised, or are on chemotherapy. [T]he evidence indicates that boosters can restore protection, even against infection,” Glatter said.

Schaffner also said he agreed with studies showing that two doses were not offering enough protection against infection with Omicron.

“Certainly here in the [United] States, we are strongly recommending that people who’ve had two doses of the mRNA vaccines receive a booster just as quickly as possible,” Schaffner said.

“We continue to urge those who have not yet been vaccinated to initiate their vaccination series, and to bring their young children along with them, because here in the U.S., every child aged 5 and older now is eligible for vaccination,” he added."
And did you read that?

Did you understand what was written?

Even with the vaccine it can but not all the time!

Again,
more trolling and red herring tossing.

none of your impotent demands are relevant. what is relevant is the probabilty of a successful transplantation. and the future darwin award martyr of the antivaxx morons chose to lower his probability of success. his choice.
It matter because you are refusing to accept the person survival rate with or without the vaccine is very low, and with Omicron the fact is he will die if he contracts it no matter vaccinated or not…

I know, you believe that the vaccine will be the cure even when the manufacturers said there will never be a true cure…

Now tell us again what is the guy chances of surviving if he get Omicron with or without the vaccine and then show me how many people died with less severe conditions that have been jabbed twice?

and among these are lifestyle changes (e.g. no more drinking for a guy demanding a new liver), and getting your vaccination status updated. SOP.
Liver and drinking are related, a bogus vax isn't related to the heart, especially one that enlarges your heart...

Taking a vax that can enlarge your heart, give you a heart attack and blood clots before a heart transplant surgery is dumber than dirt.
why? even if your tripe was true, that would be great. get vaccinated, your old defective heart gets some more damage, but that does not matter, as you get a brand new heart. hahahahaha

Liver and drinking are related, a bogus vax isn't related to the heart, especially one that enlarges your heart...
vaccination status is linked to probability of success of transplantation and thereafter, and updating the vaccination status is part of the standard operating procedures prior to getting a transplant. this is nothing new. the only new kid on the block is COVID and the vaccine against the new kid.

The medical community does not agree with you.

Guess who makes the transplant rules.

Forum List

Back