No Gay Marriage on Tribal Lands

Like I said just trying to make a liberal to be consistent for once in my lifetime.

Then maybe you should talk to a liberal. Or are you saying that you're a liberal and you have never been consistent in your lifetime? That would make sense. Gay marriage is the conservative position. Keep government out of people's personal lives. Big government statist jackasses like you can't seem to get that through your heads.

Like I said just trying to make a liberal to be consistent for once in my lifetime.

Then maybe you should talk to a liberal. Or are you saying that you're a liberal and you have never been consistent in your lifetime? That would make sense. Gay marriage is the conservative position. Keep government out of people's personal lives. Big government statist jackasses like you can't seem to get that through your heads.
It was government that expanded making another law making gay marriage legal.

You know, when people say this stupid shit it really shows just how much of a fucking idiot they are. Government "expanded" by getting itself the fuck out of people's personal lives? Get out of here with that nonsense.

You can't fix stupid, people. Mr. No Good is living proof of that.

You know, when people say this stupid shit it really shows just how much of a fucking idiot they are. Government "expanded" by getting itself the fuck out of people's personal lives? Get out of here with that nonsense.

You can't fix stupid, people. Mr. No Good is living proof of thta.
Yeah and know government will be around to force the new law. Less government would take marriage completely out of it, but you are to ignorant with talking points to think for yourself.

and?

the supreme court also can't make a church perform a particular marriage.

the marriages performed elsewhere still have to be recognized as legal.

your point?
The Native American lesbian wants to sue over this. She can't sue. Tribal law is not beholden to the white man's law. Get it? Consider reading the linked article.

and the pile of decaying organic matter used as fertilizer? what do you want?
I want nothing from you, you mindless leftist parrot.
From the mindless reactionary righty parrot. :lol:

Those nations are on american soil. I'm all for them getting to choose, but you are being inconsistent with your regard to gay marriage.

Erm, no. Nobody is being inconsistent with their positions. They are simply being inconsistent with your mischaracterization of their position.
So if the baker was an Indian, he could use his nationality to refuse to bake queers a cake?
Only if in a state that its PA laws permit a baker to do that. Otherwise, it will defend on Tribal law on that res.

No law "was expanded." SCOTUS interpretation opened the way for LGBT marriage nationally. Many of the Indian nations have their own sovereign laws independent of American interference.

Yeah and know government will be around to force the new law. Less government would take marriage completely out of it, but you are to ignorant with talking points to think for yourself.

It's not because that bed wetter's head is full of propaganda and bullshit that he's unable to think. Of course he is deliberately ignorant, but he doesn't have the capacity to think. He allowed himself to absorb so much libturd gibberish that all of his properly functioning brain cells committed suicide.

and?

your point?
The Native American lesbian wants to sue over this. She can't sue. Tribal law is not beholden to the white man's law. Get it? Consider reading the linked article.

That's it? A pathetic comment about compost followed by you parroting my parrot remark? Is the first string lefty tag team off today?

and?

your point?

That's it? A pathetic comment about compost followed by you parroting my parrot remark? Is the first string lefty tag team off today?
You are not worth anything more than that. Truly, compost, your comments and demeanor are pathetic. If and when you step up your comments, you will be told so. Now, shush.

You are not worth anything more than that. Truly, compost, your comments and demeanor are pathetic. If and when you step up your comments, you will be told so. Now, shush.
Better luck next time, dimwit. Shushing me does nothing to alter your weak performance.

and?

your point?

awwwwwww.... poor decaying fecal matter. did i hurt your widdle feewings?

lol... doesn't it bother you to be as stupid as you are? i mean, really, does it hurt badly?

and once again, i'm always amused when sub literate rightwingnut scum insults the intelligence of others. :cuckoo:

Compost, like Trump, and other sub wits, are only to be tormented. They have little value than as amusement to others.

Last edited:

and?

your point?

awwwwwww.... poor decaying fecal matter. did i hurt your widdle feewings?

lol... doesn't it bother you to be as stupid as you are? i mean, really, does it hurt badly?

and once again, i'm always amused when sub literate rightwingnut scum insults the intelligence of others. :cuckoo:
Trolls can't hurt my feelings. They just waste my time. See you around, airhead.

So if the baker was an Indian, he could use his nationality to refuse to bake queers a cake?

No, the nationality of the baker would never be a factor.

Whether a baker (Indian or non-Indian) could refuse to bake homosexuals a cake it totally dependent on the laws within the jurisdiction that the business operates under.

1. An Indian operating on a reservation which did not have public accommodation laws covering sexual orientation - could refuse service based on sexual orientation.

2. An Indian operating on a reservation which did have public accommodation laws covering sexual orientation - could not refuse service based on sexual orientation.

3. An Indian operating off a reservation, i.e. under the jurisdiction of State law, which did not have public accommodation laws covering sexual orientation - could refuse service based on sexual orientation.

4. An Indian operating off a reservation, i.e. under the jurisdiction of State law, which did have public accommodation laws covering sexual orientation - could not refuse service based on sexual orientation.​

The ability to refuse or not refuse is based on location and jurisdiction, not whether an individual business owner is native American or not.

>>>>

81english-1024x226.jpg

Forum List

Back