No funding for Ukraine until US border is secured

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

This is a bill presented by the GOP

So all you Left wing Olympic groupies who say the US should not be the world police by boycotting the Chinese Olympics or do anything against them to protest their genocide, what do you think of this?

So all you Left wing Olympic groupies who say the US should not be the world police by boycotting the Chinese Olympics or do anything against them to protest their genocide, what do you think of this?
It's US antiwar progress, but for the wrong reason.
But it's doubtful on whether the Republicans can be manipulated into taking an antiwar position.

An encouraging possibility that they could.
This could be the best thing that's ever come out of the Trump effect!

It's US antiwar progress, but for the wrong reason.
But it's doubtful on whether the Republicans can be manipulated into taking an antiwar position.

An encouraging possibility that they could.
This could be the best thing that's ever come out of the Trump effect!
Every US war was started under a Democrat President

Every US war was started under a Democrat President
I doubt that's true of all 40 US led wars since the end of WW2, but I don't see why it would be important? They were all started by America.

And one example that you're lying fwiw, is the Iraq war. Actually both of them.

I doubt that's true of all 40 US led wars since the end of WW2, but I don't see why it would be important? They were all started by America.

And one example that you're lying fwiw, is the Iraq war. Actually both of them.
That is the most asinine pathetic retort I've heard here at USMB.

Congrats.

You can't and shouldn't help your neighbors if you can't even help yourself.

If we can't even give a shit about our own border then we shouldn't give a shit about others borders.

We shouldn't be doing anything about the Ukraine border until we secure our own, and have a program in place atleast started to round up all the illegals that crossed it to send them back home.

It's only interesting in that you're still buying into the pablum that America is helping on foreign borders!
But maybe America will interfere less in the world, but for the wrong reason?

That is the most asinine pathetic retort I've heard here at USMB.

Congrats.
Probably far from the most asinine but I'm pleased you think so!
I didn't explore the question because those two just came to mind quickly.

Somebody who might care could research the question and destroy you further for lying.

Declare a national emergency, use the magic ring of power, and take the funding like trump did for his wall.

Are we saying that Europe cannot stand alone against Russia? Why does Europe always need our help?

FixedInfatuatedHoki-size_restricted.gif

Are we saying that Europe cannot stand alone against Russia? Why does Europe always need our help?
At least you've asked the question! Even though you're dismally ignorant of it being the wrong question.

Europe can stand alone against any threat but paying the US/Nato is cheaper so far.

And then of course all threat to Europe would dissolve away without US/Nato aggression.

You're supposed to continue to believe that Europe needs Nato when in fact Nato is and always has been a US tool of aggression.

Sadly, nuclear proliferation in Europe may be the only break point. That may be in Iran.

Make Trump the antiwar candidate! It's a natural!
And make Biden the president who is sitting on the side of world war!

Because the US spends all its money on the military and Europe spends it on welfare programs for it's citizens

Then when Europe needs military might, they petition Obama to take out Gaddafi and then award him a Nobel Peace Prize

Easy Peazy.

At least you've asked the question! Even though you're dismally ignorant of it being the wrong question.

Europe can stand alone against any threat but paying the US/Nato is cheaper so far.

And then of course all threat to Europe would dissolve away without US/Nato aggression.

You're supposed to continue to believe that Europe needs Nato when in fact Nato is and always has been a US tool of aggression.

Sadly, nuclear proliferation in Europe may be the only break point. That may be in Iran.

Make Trump the antiwar candidate! It's a natural!
And make Biden the president who is sitting on the side of world war!
What are you talking about?

Anyone who wants to spill AMERICAN blood to protect the UKRAINE/RUSSIA border can kiss my ass.

You should spill your own blood.
Yes! Turn it into a pro-war/antiwar issue with Trump supporters being opposed to Biden's Cold War stance.

For the first time really, that may become possible, even though it's asking a lot of rightist Americans.

China is watching. If we do nothing to assist Ukraine, China will invade Taiwan.

Rosendale is a pandering tard.

Forum List

Back