No funding for Ukraine until US border is secured

Probably far from the most asinine but I'm pleased you think so!
I didn't explore the question because those two just came to mind quickly.

Somebody who might care could research the question and destroy you further for lying.
Name a war a Republican started.

Are we saying that Europe cannot stand alone against Russia? Why does Europe always need our help?
Because when WE want help we are going to need to be in a position to DEMAND it.

You know, like dealing with China.

Or, you know, we can pretend that allowing China and Russia to lead the world will not effect our economic success. I prefer facing reality.

Name a war a Republican started.
Our wars (including all large scale military actions or wars in disguise) have been bipartisan regardless of which party controlled the Executive Branch when Congress declared war or approved of or and funded them.

Because when WE want help we are going to need to be in a position to DEMAND it.

You know, like dealing with China.

Or, you know, we can pretend that allowing China and Russia to lead the world will not effect our economic success. I prefer facing reality.
That is not an answer. Try again.

Why did we need their relationships? One way love really hurts…
Does not seem to be hurting - we are the wealthiest nation on the face of the planet by a MASSIVE margin.

You think we got there without fostering those relationships? You think withdrawing from the world stage will allow us to keep being the worlds reserve currency? Do you understand the ENORMOUS wealth that position has bestowed upon this nation?

Does not seem to be hurting - we are the wealthiest nation on the face of the planet by a MASSIVE margin.

You think we got there without fostering those relationships? You think withdrawing from the world stage will allow us to keep being the worlds reserve currency? Do you understand the ENORMOUS wealth that position has bestowed upon this nation?
If we are so wealthy why do we have $30trn in debt? How do you measure wealth?

If we are so wealthy why do we have $30trn in debt? How do you measure wealth?
Wealth is measured by the total assets someone or some entity owns.

Looks like an estimate of our overall wealth is somewhere at 126 trillion or 30% of the entire planet.

We have 4.25% of the worlds population.

Less than 5% and about 30% of the wealth. We are enormously wealthy.

However, if you are to disregard all that raw information then you can simply look at what we have compared to almost anyone, anywhere else in the world. I have been to Germany, France, Qatar, Italy, Switzerland, Iraq, Netherlands, Jamaica, Dominican Republic and Mexico.

It is painfully obvious the luxuries that we have here when traveling the world.

Wealth is measured by the total assets someone or some entity owns.

Looks like an estimate of our overall wealth is somewhere at 126 trillion or 30% of the entire planet.

We have 4.25% of the worlds population.

Less than 5% and about 30% of the wealth. We are enormously wealthy.

However, if you are to disregard all that raw information then you can simply look at what we have compared to almost anyone, anywhere else in the world. I have been to Germany, France, Qatar, Italy, Switzerland, Iraq, Netherlands, Jamaica, Dominican Republic and Mexico.

It is painfully obvious the luxuries that we have here when traveling the world.
Wealth is measured by assets not assets minus liabilities? Since when? If we have so much wealth why do we have so much poverty?

Biden's half assed approach already insured the invasion of Taiwan. Just a matter of timing now.
Like I said when someone asked what the Republicans think should be done, "They are waiting to see what Biden does so they can be against it."

Your whining is meaningless.

If Traitor Trump had been re-elected, Putin would have sent a love letter to him by now and Traitor Trump would fall in love with him.

Maybe Fucker Carlson got one of those letters.

Wealth is measured by assets not assets minus liabilities? Since when? If we have so much wealth why do we have so much poverty?
Okay, assets - liabilities. You are correct.

We still have 30% of the worlds wealth coming in over 120 trillion.

Care to actually address a point?

And poverty exists, period. There is no such thing as a population that does not have some on the extremes, both very wealthy and very poor. Are you really going to proclaim that a nation cannot be wealthy if poor exist in that nation? All nations through all history have always been poor?

Make a coherent point.

I don't volunteer. That includes providing free entertainment. I will do nothing creative for the rest of my life and it doesn't bother me at all because I got freedom and you can't trouble me anymore.

It's your loss, not mine.
All money all the time.

Forum List

Back