Do we need to change our attitudes to what constitutes “legitimate political discourse” ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Is it time for democracies to come up to date and recognise that talking and debating then voting on stuff does not always produce desireable outcomes.

Sometimes we need a more direct approach to thse issues so that things get done.
There are precedents in history where “legitimate political discourse” can inform the debate.

Looking into this debate I find it very exciting that the GOP is looking outside the box and finding new an modern ways to help femocracy evolve. Maybe the leftists need to join the party and support the rights of patriots to have
“legitimate political discourse” with like minded individuals from extremist right wing militia groups.

Is it time for democracies to come up to date and recognise that talking and debating then voting on stuff does not always produce desireable outcomes.

Sometimes we need a more direct approach to thse issues so that things get done.
There are precedents in history where “legitimate political discourse” can inform the debate.

Looking into this debate I find it very exciting that the GOP is looking outside the box and finding new an modern ways to help femocracy evolve. Maybe the leftists need to join the party and support the rights of patriots to have
“legitimate political discourse” with like minded individuals from extremist right wing militia groups.

She probably has something on her "Uncle"

Romney was running for his life during the "legitimate political discourse" of Jan 6

Oh, look, the little fascist is finally showing his stripes!

The way to do "legitimate political discourse" is to use detail, concepts, logic, and facts, instead of just superficial labels, emotional appeal, empty generalizations, etc.
The reality is all people must have a lot of overlap since we all share the same inherent DNA, and most of the divisions are artificially created or incorrectly focused on.

So the start of any legitimate political discourse is to establish where there is agreement, and then to slowly work towards why that diverges.

What passes for rules of discourse in the insignificant failed North Sea island state does not set a standard for anyone else.
Thus, the “we” shit in the title does not apply.

What passes for rules of discourse in the insignificant failed North Sea island state does not set a standard for anyone else.
Thus, the “we” shit in the title does not apply.
I hesitate to point out the UK as an example for anybody. But visitors to Parliament tend not to shit and piss in the corridors when they visit.

That seems to be requisite for visitors to the Capitol who wish to indulge in -

“legitimate political discourse”​

I understand the need to smash windows and assault policemen but shitting on the carpet is never going to convince your opponents that you have a case.

I hesitate to point out the UK as an example for anybody. But visitors to Parliament tend not to shit and piss in the corridors when they visit.

I understand the need to smash windows and assault policemen but shitting on the carpet is never going to convince your opponents that you have a case.

Biden stopped by did he?

Only something moving towards a failed state would call what happened on January 6th and insurrection. We have become what we used to fight against. On that day and with all the troops I realized completely we are under control of someone else and government of the people, for the people and by the people is now lip service. It does not mean that it cannot change. But it is disheartening that to many people have bought into the propaganda.

Only something moving towards a failed state would call what happened on January 6th and insurrection. We have become what we used to fight against. On that day and with all the troops I realized completely we are under control of someone else and government of the people, for the people and by the people is now lip service. It does not mean that it cannot change. But it is disheartening that to many people have bought into the propaganda.
So you want thugs to shit and piss all over the place while they are engaged in -

Ok, I understand where you are coming from.

It sure as hell was NOT “Legitimate Political Discourse”

Even McConnell admits that

LOL

Where're you getting this shit man?

So you want thugs to shit and piss all over the place while they are engaged in -

Ok, I understand where you are coming from.

We already do. It's called San Francisco.

Forum List

Back